The MCU

psychoscot

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Is it too soon to start Love & Thunder chatter yet? 😀 I realise we have Morbius & Multiverse of Madness up first, but I am PUMPED for Bale as Gorr the God Butcher. A recent Lego leak has his Minifigure with a Black Sword 😱 Seems incredibly likely that the Necro Sword and history of Knull is making its way onto our screens in 2022! 🤩

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Is it too soon to start Love & Thunder chatter yet? 😀 I release we have Morbius & Multiverse of Madness up first, but I am PUMPED for Bale as Gorr the God Butcher. A recent Lego leak has his Minifigure with a Black Sword 😱 Seems incredibly likely that the Necro Sword and history of Knull is making its way onto our screens in 2022! 🤩

Im looking forward to doctor strange big time. I haven’t even looked into love & thunder so don’t know much about it. I’m sure I read somewhere that the trailer was meant to come out soon what happened? 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Hecko said:

Im looking forward to doctor strange big time. I haven’t even looked into love & thunder so don’t know much about it. I’m sure I read somewhere that the trailer was meant to come out soon what happened? 

I think Marvel have been busy feeding us Dr. Strange, Moonknight & Ms. Marvel trailers. I’m sure it won’t be long now, but they will still be focussed on promoting the aforementioned. Most likely a Love & Thunder trailer will be in place once either Morbius or Multiverse of Madness hit the big screen.

Either way, I’ll be sure to post them here when they do land mate 😁👍🏼

• Like 2

On 3/25/2022 at 2:27 PM, Pbsw23 said:

Is it too soon to start Love & Thunder chatter yet? 😀 I realise we have Morbius & Multiverse of Madness up first, but I am PUMPED for Bale as Gorr the God Butcher. A recent Lego leak has his Minifigure with a Black Sword 😱 Seems incredibly likely that the Necro Sword and history of Knull is making its way onto our screens in 2022! 🤩

The God Bomb arc is one of my favorite Thor storylines. I am nervous and excited to see it on the screen. Excited for Bale as Gorr but nervous because we won't get the three Thor's in this to fight him (Thor the God, Thor the Avenger, and Thor the King). Seems like it will be Thor and Jane Foster who fight him instead so that she can officially take the helm. I was hoping we'd see a trailer for this before Multiverse of Madness but now that they announced the Avatar 2 teaser is attached to Dr. Strange I don't know if we will. Won't give up hope though!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, notdan said:

The God Bomb arc is one of my favorite Thor storylines. I am nervous and excited to see it on the screen. Excited for Bale as Gorr but nervous because we won't get the three Thor's in this to fight him (Thor the God, Thor the Avenger, and Thor the King). Seems like it will be Thor and Jane Foster who fight him instead so that she can officially take the helm. I was hoping we'd see a trailer for this before Multiverse of Madness but now that they announced the Avatar 2 teaser is attached to Dr. Strange I don't know if we will. Won't give up hope though!

Im right there with you. There has been so many tweaks from original storylines to the MCU, that this one will certainly differ from what has gone before, but I trust them to do it justice. I just get more excited about the potential these stories have to open it all up wider still.

Im curious to see if Jane will get the role for a trilogy, or just one movie. Again, will they go with the story for reasons to give it up. And will it happen in one movie or across two or three? Will they start to look at the War of the Realms arch… so many possibilities now. Makes me laugh when people said it was done at End Game and that it won’t be as good anymore. 😁

On 3/27/2022 at 2:33 PM, Pbsw23 said:

There has been so many tweaks from original storylines to the MCU, that this one will certainly differ from what has gone before, but I trust them to do it justice.

I think this is a great point. I trust Marvel. They have brought to life so many characters I love and I agree they almost always do them justice. 

On 3/27/2022 at 2:33 PM, Pbsw23 said:

Makes me laugh when people said it was done at End Game and that it won’t be as good anymore. 😁

I think they definitely have a lot more stories to pull from. It is selfish of me to say but it feels like they are building towards putting together the Young Avengers and that just doesn't interest me. With the introduction of Kate Bishop, Ms Marvel, and America Chavez they really seem to be building the future team for a new generation. 

And I don't blame them. 

I really can't complain. Just by seeing the Infinity Saga through to the end they accomplished something I thought impossible. They brought to life characters I loved, brought them together, and ushered them through what is arguably one of the greatest accomplishments in storytelling/cinema history. 

Over 20 films and 10 years! While not all of them were home runs the batting average was great (especially considering the bombs of DC and Universal Dark Universes). Probability says we will never see another cinematic universe like it. I'm thankful for that and I am fine with the old guard going away and the new guard coming in to support their fans. I got more than I could have ever asked for. 

I'll still show up for all the shows and movies though (except for what Sony makes)!

Sorry for the long/weird rant. 

• Like 2

That was not long or weird at all @notdan 😁 I completely agree with it.

Yes, what has gone before is certainly for my generation, and yes, what is to come is absolutely for the next generation. I cannot claim to have read all of the new character stories, but I am fully aware of their existence and what is likely to come.

If they do indeed continue down this path, then I would very much welcome Robbie Reyes back after his stint in Agents, or even if they recast the role. Will also be interesting to see Amadeus Cho step into the universe as well.

All of that said, there’s still plenty of old school to please… Now literally about to watch episode one of Moon Knight! 😁👌🏼

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

All of that said, there’s still plenty of old school to please… Now literally about to watch episode one of Moon Knight! 😁👌🏼

Nice! Enjoy! I have a magical 45 mins each night where my son goes to sleep and my wife is in the shower - this is my opportunity to watch my Marvel shows. Trying to make MK ep 1 happen tonight!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Watched Moon Knight and I enjoyed it much more than so thought I would.

I can’t comment on its accuracy to the source material but it’s definitely a great show so far. I’m excited to see what comes next!

Yep, I’m happy with what I have just seen 😁 I’ll keep it zipped for now and not ruin it for others. Perhaps we should have a spoiler section with threads for each show/movie in here as well 🤔

Roll on next Weds 😂

On 4/6/2022 at 1:24 AM, Squeegie McGee said:

Only movie that looks meh post Infinity War Saga is The Eternals.. I'd probably liken it to The Incredible Hulk which was one of MCU's weakest films in that saga next to Captain Marvel...

comic book guy GIF

I likened Eternals to Thor, which also caught a bad rep. Both are in the same category as Hulk & Capt. Marvel as they are the opening gambit of these characters. I’m sure it will all come good. Only thing with Eternals is that there are so many of them, there will always be that one or two that you will dislike. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Watched Love & Thunder trailer 4 times already 😂 Makes me laugh that people are saying the MCU will never reach the same heights after End Game. No Way Home has already been considered one of the best, if not The Best MCU movie so far, and Multiverse of Madness and Love & Thunder both look Insane!!

All three of these newest 3 titles post End Game will pee all over the previous 6 namesake titles, with possibly the exception of Ragnarok (IMO).

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 1

Also just wanted to share this little update with you all which has taken me by surprise… I had been under the impression that Blade was A. To be a series, and B. Thought it had become the forgotten works with F4 and Xmen stepping into the fray. Maybe it was just me?

However, this would indicate that although still no release date, it could well be expected in 2023?? 🤞🏼😍 Still only Mahershala Ali’s name against it so far mine you.

9BC2BE55-85BE-4149-9C98-86ECB16CF183.jpeg

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys , as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

Home
Activities
Sign In

Sign In

Search In

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy