IGNORED

The MCU

psychoscot

4 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Also just wanted to share this little update with you all which has taken me by surprise… I had been under the impression that Blade was A. To be a series, and B. Thought it had become the forgotten works with F4 and Xmen stepping into the fray. Maybe it was just me?

However, this would indicate that although still no release date, it could well be expected in 2023?? 🤞🏼😍 Still only Mahershala Ali’s name against it so far mine you.

9BC2BE55-85BE-4149-9C98-86ECB16CF183.jpeg

I doubt that since I don’t see Guardians of the Galaxy in there, and that is supposed to come out next year. 

• Like 1

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

VERY good point!! I’d not realised that Guardians was missing, purely got carried away with the addition of Blade in the mix 😂👍🏼

Am looking forward to see what they do with blade though. But can’t wait to see Dr. Strange, Thor, and GOTG first few movies of this Phase were a little flat but I did like Shang Chi, and Spider-Man.

Edited by RAK
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, RAK said:

Am looking forward to see what they do with blade though. But can’t wait to see Dr. Strange, Thor, and GOTG first few movies of this Phase were a little flat but I did like Shang Chi, and Spider-Man.

Yeah I completely agree. I felt Eternals was a little hard done by, as it is trying to tackle inclusivity etc. and be something of a Romantic adventure. And ultimately I think it achieves that whilst setting up new storylines, but it’s clearly not living up to peoples expectations after IW/EG.

Black Widow is easiest my least fav in the whole MCU. Utterly pointless, ruined Taskmaster and the Russian accent coming out of Ray Winstone's mouth is just embarrassing. 

Shang-Chi was visually beautiful and a lot of fun, but it did feel almost too far fetched in places? I know that sounds like a ridiculous thing to say, but it was just my take away. I need to watch it again tbh and just enjoy it.

As for No Way Home… I doubt I need to voice my opinions on that one 😍👌🏼😂

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

'The Marvels' and 'Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania' Receive New Release Dates

marvel studios

There’s been a tiny change in the Multiverse (and well, the quantum realm, too). As announced today by Walt Disney Studios, Marvel Studios’ The Marvels and Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania are both receiving new release dates for 2023. While The Marvels was slated to open on February 17, 2023, and the third outing with Ant-Man on July 28, 2023, they are now simply switching places. 

Ant-Man’s latest adventure will now arrive on February 17, with Carol Danvers flying higher, further, and faster on July 28! 

In Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania, the third installment in the Ant-Man franchise sees 2021's Sexiest Man of the Year Paul Rudd reprising his role as Ant-Man (Scott Lang), alongside Evangeline Lilly as Wasp (Hope Van Dyne). Joining them are returning cast members Michael Douglas as Dr. Hank Pym, and Michelle Pfeiffer as Janet Van Dyne — aka, Hope’s parents. Kathryn Newton joins the cast of as Cassie Lang, the daughter of Scott Lang.

Additionally, Jonathan Majors, previously seen on Marvel Studios' Loki as He Who Remains, will portray Kang the Conqueror.

As for The Marvels, Brie Larson returns to the role of Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers. In the film, she’ll be joined by Teyonah Parris, who was first introduced as adult Monica Rambeau in Marvel Studios’ WandaVision, along with Iman Vellani, who will appear as Ms. Marvel in the upcoming Disney+ series of the same name

• Like 1

So, This has been bugging me since Far From Home came out, but now that Spideys story appears all but done in the MCU after appearing in 6 movies as per Hollands reported contract, What may I ask was the point of this?

Perhaps something didn’t pan out with Keaton’s contract? Perhaps Feige decided to go in another direction? Perhaps one of you knows the Answer? But as a Big Spidey and a Big Keaton fan, this one really Irks me somewhat as it really excited me to see not only Keaton return as Vulture, but also the tease of the beginning of Scorpion hitting the MCU.

5 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

So, This has been bugging me since Far From Home came out, but now that Spideys story appears all but done in the MCU after appearing in 6 movies as per Hollands reported contract, What may I ask was the point of this?

Perhaps something didn’t pan out with Keaton’s contract? Perhaps Feige decided to go in another direction? Perhaps one of you knows the Answer? But as a Big Spidey and a Big Keaton fan, this one really Irks me somewhat as it really excited me to see not only Keaton return as Vulture, but also the tease of the beginning of Scorpion hitting the MCU.

I don’t believe there done with Holland. I know he said he wanted to take a break from acting for a while. But I know Sony really wants to do a Sinister 6. And it also wouldn’t surprise me if they didn’t try do another Crossover with Maguire, and Garfield. You may not see anything for awhile but I’m sure they are far from done as long as Holland will do it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RAK said:

I don’t believe there done with Holland. I know he said he wanted to take a break from acting for a while. But I know Sony really wants to do a Sinister 6. And it also wouldn’t surprise me if they didn’t try do another Crossover with Maguire, and Garfield. You may not see anything for awhile but I’m sure they are far from done as long as Holland will do it.

I hope you’re right mate. But I’m more bothered with Vulture & Scorpion than Spidey at this point 😁 It would be awesome to see a fully evolved Scorpion hit our screens. Plus with the way NWH plays out, you would say that those guys featuring in a Sinister 6 is pretty unlikely now. 

I guess we still have Scorpion, Vulture, Venom, Kraven the Hunter, Rhino & Mister Sinister to play with (among others).

It was so cool to see returning villains in No Way Home, but on reflection part of me equally wanted something new, OR to tie up the Homecoming end credit scene. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Veum said:

Kinda feels like I’ve always been ahead of the game reading this 😂 Surely these have to have been written by much younger fans than myself, who are only now piecing sh*t together. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Lol

Even so, good read. Cheers @Veum 👍🏼

• Like 1

I can’t decide if I’ve watched all the MCU so many times that these just aren’t news to me, or if some of these are just a bit of a reach, and should really be pretty obvious to most? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Again, either way it doesn’t matter. It’s still great to see some more cool posts and activity in here other than my own prattling on 😂 Nice one @Veum 😊👌🏼

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

I can’t go on Friday 😰 Will try over the weekend but failing that, I’m skipping out of the office early Monday and skiving in the cinema. It’s literally around the corner from where I work 😂👍🏼

Fortunate you @Pbsw23… but we do not venture to the theatres anymore (ticket prices too high, gas prices too high also as all the theatres are a minimum 30 minutes away😞)…

will have to wait until I get the 4K steel! 😏

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Veum said:

Fortunate you @Pbsw23… but we do not venture to the theatres anymore (ticket prices too high, gas prices too high also as all the theatres are a minimum 30 minutes away😞)…

Ticket prices have actually dropped here in a bid to get bums on seats. It wasn’t that long ago I was boycotting the cinema, as by the time I had paid, got some nibbles and paid for transport I could buy the damn WWA. Seems like it’s that way for you now. But here it’s now much cheaper again. Plus if I go when I am in the office, I can park in the office car park until 10pm.

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Ticket prices have actually dropped here in a bid to get bums on seats. It wasn’t that long ago I was boycotting the cinema, as by the time I had paid, got some nibbles and paid for transport I could buy the damn WWA. Seems like it’s that way for you now. But here it’s now much cheaper again. Plus if I go when I am in the office, I can park in the office car park until 10pm.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

I can’t go on Friday 😰 Will try over the weekend but failing that, I’m skipping out of the office early Monday and skiving in the cinema. It’s literally around the corner from where I work 😂👍🏼

Hope it works out for you this weekend! Actually, I hope you're able to Monday too 👍

2 hours ago, Veum said:

Sorry to hear @Veum - ticket prices are high for sure. It's a shame that the theaters are so far away as you could always work around the ticket price with a subscription plan. Can't do anything about gas though ☹️

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Veum said:

🥤📺🎬💽 :)Watching…

Finally got around in my queue to…

311965_medium.jpg?t=1649750049

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3

With Spider-Man's identity now revealed, Peter asks Doctor Strange for help. When a spell goes wrong, dangerous foes from other worlds start to appear, forcing Peter to discover what it truly means to be Spider-Man.

Tell us what you think about it when you finish it up!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Veum said:

🥤📺🎬💽 :)Watching…

Finally got around in my queue to…

311965_medium.jpg?t=1649750049

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3

With Spider-Man's identity now revealed, Peter asks Doctor Strange for help. When a spell goes wrong, dangerous foes from other worlds start to appear, forcing Peter to discover what it truly means to be Spider-Man.

UPDATE: I liked Tom Holland’s Spider-Man & enjoyed seeing my fav in the MCU Doctor Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch) & Maguire and Garfield Spider-Man along with Spider-Man’s Norman Osborn, a.k.a. The Green Goblin ( Willem Defoe), Spider-Man 2’s Otto Octavius (Alfred Molina), and The Amazing Spider-Man 2’s Electro (Jamie Fox). 

Also Lizard, Daredevil, Sandman & J. Jonah Jameson! 5/5

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys , as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

Home
Activities
Sign In

Sign In

Search In

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy