IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

2 hours ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day by you.

Meanwhile, in Florida...

Heat Wave Summer GIF

I don’t think I’d be able to handle living there then. I actually prefer the cold weather , I know not many people say that but I can’t bare it being too hot especially at night. 

Edited by Hecko
  • Like 6

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Hecko said:

I don’t think I’d be able to handle living there then. I actually prefer the cold weather , I know not many people say that but I can’t bear it being too hot especially at night. 

I'm actually the same way and can barely function in hot weather. You can always add another layer when it's cold but you can only get so naked when it's hot.

My parents and my in-laws are here and my wife wants to be near family so I'm stuck here for a while. Now that the kids are getting a little older I'm hoping that we can do an annual late fall/winter trip somewhere cold just so I can get a taste. 

For now, I just try to focus on some of the pros of Florida (Disney World, rocket launches, etc)

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Veum said:

🥤 Top of the day to ya, going to be ️ here my friends… good day there Veum here❣️🙏:)🤠

Winnie The Pooh GIF

DAY

69°Hi
RealFeel® 70°
Pleasant
RealFeel Shade™ 67°
Pleasant 11/2 Patchy morning fog; otherwise, mild with clouds and sunshine

Oh wow, I just realized it's almost 70 degrees here today too!

Happy Spring Break GIF by HBO

• Like 3

giphy.gif

Just paid my Blufans TDKR invoice and….

giphy.gif

For the FIRST time in 7 years…

giphy.gif

I have No pending MP invoices to pay… 

giphy.gif

I repeat… Zero pending invoices to pay!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Well…. That is until FA make a Frickin’ decision on whether they are Ever going to release Predator or not.

giphy.gif

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Haha 5

12 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Question for USA Pyschos.

When buying from WarnerBros Shop UK, what forwarding service do you use?  Not so concerned about speed, more concerned about package arriving safely.

Thanks!

image.gif.aab2129ad815dcae966583343f411ec9.gif

The website says 

• We are not able to offer international delivery at this time, except to the Republic of Ireland.

Based on this I don't think you can order something from there while in US.  I believe there is an area where you can request miscellaneous groupbuy items on the Media Psychos website under group buys, so would check there, and I am sure the mods could answer even better, so consider tag one of them.

27 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

The website says 

• We are not able to offer international delivery at this time, except to the Republic of Ireland.

Based on this I don't think you can order something from there while in US.  I believe there is an area where you can request miscellaneous groupbuy items on the Media Psychos website under group buys, so would check there, and I am sure the mods could answer even better, so consider tag one of them.

Nope, they don't ship internationally, thus my question on forwarding services.  I have used these services for other things from other countries, but was curious if anyone has one they use specifically for blurays from UK to US.  I've looked through MP GB section and haven't seen anything that specifically relates to WarnerBros UK.  I'll reach out to someone who may have info on the MP UK hub.

Thanks @Boilersteel

Thanks Thank You GIF by CBS

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Nope, they don't ship internationally, thus my question on forwarding services.  I have used these services for other things from other countries, but was curious if anyone has one they use specifically for blurays from UK to US.  I've looked through MP GB section and haven't seen anything that specifically relates to WarnerBros UK.  I'll reach out to someone who may have info on the MP UK hub.

Thanks @Boilersteel

Thanks Thank You GIF by CBS

Oh sorry, definitely read your question wrong.  I have never used a forwarding service so not sure.

Ryan Reynolds Ugh GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

1 minute ago, Boilersteel said:

Oh sorry, definitely read your question wrong.  I have never used a forwarding service so not sure.

Ryan Reynolds Ugh GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

No prob at all.  Didn't mean to be snarky, just wanted you to know I did my due diligence before posting here.  There are a few things that are crazy silly deals on UK WarnerBros shop and would love to grab some things.  Have a good one @Boilersteel!

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
8 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

No prob at all.  Didn't mean to be snarky, just wanted you to know I did my due diligence before posting here.  There are a few things that are crazy silly deals on UK WarnerBros shop and would love to grab some things.  Have a good one @Boilersteel!

Are you sure those items on the UK Warner Bros shop aren't available elsewhere? 

🥤 Top of the day to ya, going to be 🌤️ here my friends… good day there Veum here❣️🙏:)🤠

National Coffee Day GIF

Maybe today will be the last day Veum mows/mulches/rakes/blows leaves 🍁 🙄

Tired Tv Land GIF by TV Land Classic

DAY

73°Hi
RealFeel® 73°
Pleasant
RealFeel Shade™ 70°
Pleasant 11/3 Fog will lift this morning; mostly sunny and warm
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Question for USA Pyschos.

When buying from WarnerBros Shop UK, what forwarding service do you use?  Not so concerned about speed, more concerned about package arriving safely.

Thanks!

image.gif.aab2129ad815dcae966583343f411ec9.gif

I typically use TipTrans for Germany/UK/China and Tenso for Japanese ones. The good thing about a forwarding service is you can use with Amazon UK/JP/DE/FR to get Prime Delivery Shipments to there (if you sign up for Amazon Prime in that country).

• Thanks 3

On 11/2/2022 at 8:40 PM, Pbsw23 said:

giphy.gif

Just paid my Blufans TDKR invoice and….

giphy.gif

For the FIRST time in 7 years…

giphy.gif

I have No pending MP invoices to pay… 

giphy.gif

I repeat… Zero pending invoices to pay!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Well…. That is until FA make a Frickin’ decision on whether they are Ever going to release Predator or not.

giphy.gif

And don't you feel a bit weird?

You should fix it immediately.

Inmediately.

You already know how. ;) 

• Haha 3

🥤 Top of the day to ya, going to be ️ here my friends… good day there Veum here❣️🙏:)🤠

Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

What’s so funny 😂 

77°Hi
RealFeel® 75°
Pleasant
RealFeel Shade™ 73°
Pleasant 11/4 Very warm with partial sunshine; breezy this afternoon; a nice afternoon for outdoor activities
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, ajames212 said:

Good Vibes Dancing GIF by Hello All everyone. .

Start of my Vacation today. Wooooooo.  Happy Eddie Murphy GIF

Congrats!  Hope it's restful and full of good movies.

Hey, I have your first day planned for you . . .

In honor of the HDZ drop, watch all, nearly 12 hours, of the extended LoTR trilogy, with breaks for all the Hobbit meal times where you eat your fav foods.

• Breakfast - 7 a.m.
  • Second Breakfast - 9 a.m.
  • Elevenses - 11 a.m.
  • Luncheon - 1 p.m.
  • Afternoon Tea - 3 p.m.
  • Dinner - 6 p.m.
  • Supper - 9 p.m

And don't forget to break for some Old Toby and then do the Bean Vacation Dance.

image.gif.9ea47b01c78f8ea00fe233a5fc61cc41.gif

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Congrats!  Hope it's restful and full of good movies.

Hey, I have your first day planned for you . . .

In honor of the HDZ drop, watch all, nearly 12 hours, of the extended LoTR trilogy, with breaks for all the Hobbit meal times where you eat your fav foods.

• Breakfast - 7 a.m.
  • Second Breakfast - 9 a.m.
  • Elevenses - 11 a.m.
  • Luncheon - 1 p.m.
  • Afternoon Tea - 3 p.m.
  • Dinner - 6 p.m.
  • Supper - 9 p.m

And don't forget to break for some Old Toby and then do the Bean Vacation Dance.

image.gif.9ea47b01c78f8ea00fe233a5fc61cc41.gif

Thank you. 👍     yes plenty of rest after leaves and yard work with this splendid weather. And most definitely a movie marathon. 🎬   

• Like 1