IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

Hello ! Have a nice and relaxing sunny Sunday !

how to be a latin lover summer GIF by pantelionfilms

Thanks @Hollywood E Rock for bringing some "sugar" on top of this sunny Sunday ! 👍

And again hard to decide...there's so much beauty in the world...😍

But in the end...I have to make a decision. Well, here's my Top5 for today.

Spoiler

1. More natural beauty than many others...some freckles on the nose...cute !

qERe0SO.jpg

2. She remembers me of Aaliyah (R.I.P).

bPIv2Io.jpg

3.  Nose ring, cool hair cut, looks very slim and soft. Like !

HSlMdWY.jpg

4. In german we say "Knutschmund". Nothing more to say. Kiss kiss kiss !

mrUXGQV.jpg

5. Just because of her fluffy hair. OKay, she also has a cute face. And kissy lips. yeah !

ZDWcnfl.jpg

Edited by raylight
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning / afternoon, Psychos.

Today is Sunday, September 13th, 2020.

Never again will there be another September 13th, 2020. Grab it. Many things can be done in one day:

• Live something fun to tell every day until September 13, 2040.
  • Meeting one of @Hollywood E Rock neighbors in an elevator.
  • Sign up for a GB instead of forgetting it and end up paying double - or triple - on eBay.
  • Prepare a very good meal in case the world ends tomorrow. (Compatible with making the best barbecue ever in case the world ends tomorrow)
  • Send a message to a friend saying that you are fed up with your boss because he is useless, and make the wrong recipient ...
  • Go to the beach to see the sunset.
  • Reorder and place your movie collection for the umpteenth time, feeling as proud - or more - than the last time.

Have a great day.

PS: @Pbsw23 I really like Bielsa, what he represents, and a lot of football fans out of UK are going to support Leeds because of him. I wish you the best of success. Yesterday it was close, but it's a very good start. About Rodrigo ... well, he's a good player. Be sure. And he will give you some very good matches. But in my opinion it's not worth that much money, there is a lot of media and agent marketing behind it. Sometimes, I get the impression that Spanish players are signing up from the Premier, reading the newspaper and not watching games. Look at his numbers in Spain all these years: he is a forward, but he has never been one of the best scorers. He's going to collaborate a lot in the game, it's a good player, but don't expect him to score 20 goals. It never has. There are several Spanish forwards who have done better. Still, you've to trust in Bielsa: if he bought it, it's because it's what he really needs for his football idea. And that means Rodrigo can work very well there. Sure.

I hope you have a great season, and that you celebrate your successes here.

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
On 9/11/2020 at 7:00 AM, Hollywood E Rock said:

ONRsrX8.jpg

On 9/11/2020 at 8:30 AM, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another wonderful companion post my friend thank you! This isn't the first time I've used Number seven. She was featured in one of my Sunday posts. Me running across her again it felt right to feature her again because this photo unlike the other one is showcasing her wonderful figure. Why is all this important? Well you picking her today made it obvious to me that you're consistent in your taste, because you picked her before on that Sunday as well 😀

Comedy Central GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

No problem if you use her every day 😀

Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV

Was my top choice on that selection.

Big Smile GIF by memecandy

Hope you all have a good remaining sunday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Robertm89 said:

Hello Everybody 

Back from my 2 week summer holiday and depressed would be the word..had a great time but as always went over far to quick..

Hope everybody is doing well 🙏 💪 

Glad to hear you had a safe & enjoyable trip, & I definitely understand how you feel about it being over far to fast. I always feel that way either after a trip or with nice 3 day weekends from work.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Hello Everybody 

Back from my 2 week summer holiday and depressed would be the word..had a great time but as always went over far to quick..

Hope everybody is doing well 🙏 💪 

question is did you escape the 14 day lock down on return they keep changing the lists of which countrys it applies to?

and hope you got some colour out there, we all know what the northern lights are like up newcastle xD 

basil 👍

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Its gotten out of control in the video game world. As if decades and tens of thousands of games worth of straight white male protagonists wasn't enough, literally a handful of new games in a sea of hundreds of new games decides to add a person of color or from the LGBT community and its "oh no, get your pitchforks, this game is woke let's boycott it and spread hate speech in every forum" it is mind-boggling 

@xSNAKExPLISSKENx

I’m responding to you here because this area is more appropriate. I believe some of the reasons you see a backlash to change is because of the excursion (steps taken) to achieve change. Reading others comments what I’m seeing is a lot of either misinformed or uninformed people defending themselves from what seems like an attack on their identity. 

A lot of confusion could be fixed if more sensible conversations between different groups was had, & if people took real time out to understand history & all it’s complexities on the people effected. That takes real time & effort per individual & most people would rather just give their opinions on subjects simply based off how topics make them feel & their small point of view on the world.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@xSNAKExPLISSKENx

I’m responding to you here because this area is more appropriate. I believe some of the reasons you see a backlash to change is because of the excursion (steps taken) to achieve change. Reading others comments what I’m seeing is a lot of either misinformed or uninformed people defending themselves from what seems like an attack on their identity. 

A lot of confusion could be fixed if more sensible conversations between different groups was had, & if people took real time out to understand history & all it’s complexities on the people effected. That takes real time & effort per individual & most people would rather just give their opinions on subjects simply based off how topics make them feel & their small point of view on the world.

You definitely hit it on the nose with taking effort to think outside their world. And the fact that these people feel attacked. Its my whole issue with people whom are so offended by others race or sexuality... like, how in eff does that effect your life? People are so worried and caught up about what others are doing instead of minding their own business and worrying about themselves. Its crazy to me. But yes again, they feel "attacked" and I think that is a weak state of mind, a very ignorant and yet control derived state of mind. If nobody is truly being physically or emotionally abused then I think people need to go about their own lives. 

But I find the sheer volume of media that has catered to straight white male lifestyle compared to the fraction at best of "woke" media as they say is insane, like a microorganism living on the moon level of imbalance. Its one thing to be upset if all the sudden there was a complete 180 switch. But another all together to be upset that this group of people are finally having their voices heard. 

I hate the cancel culture as well. AGAIN, don't like it don't watch, read or play it. Simple. But attacking freedom of speech and artistic expression is a big no no in my book.

Edited by xSNAKExPLISSKENx
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

You definitely hit it on the nose with taking effort to think outside their world. And the fact that these people feel attacked. Its my whole issue with people whom are so offended by others sexuality... like, how in eff does that effect your life? People are so worried and caught up about what others are doing instead of minding their own business and worrying about themselves. Its crazy to me. But yes again, they feel "attacked" and I think that is a weak state of mind, a very ignorant and yet control derived state of mind. If nobody is truly being physically or emotionally abused then I think people need to go about their own lives. 

But I find the sheer volume of media that has catered to straight white male lifestyle compared to the fraction at best of "woke" media as they say is insane, like a microorganism living on the moon level of imbalance. Its one thing to be upset if all the sudden there was a complete 180 switch. But another all together to be upset that this group of people are finally having their voices heard. 

I hate the cancel culture as well. AGAIN, don't like it don't watch, read or play it. Simple. But attacking freedom of speech and artistic expression is a big no no in my book.

You can not get where I’m coming from b/c you are not there as of yet (for me it’s like if you are in a crowed movie theatre and I see fire, do I stay silent or do I YELL fire to help everyone, figure this out, it is on a higher level though). 🙏

why do you have to keep bringing up the sex gender... 

😕 

Confusion Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Veum said:

You can not get where I’m coming from b/c you are not there as of yet (for me it’s like if you are in a crowed movie theatre and I see fire, do I stay silent or do I YELL fire to help everyone, figure this out, it is on a higher level though). 🙏

why do you have to keep bringing up the sex gender... 

😕

Confusion Reaction GIF

Hence my saying that you are confused as to what "woke" means right now. It is very much about cultural and sexual integration and how people feel about that.

And what do you mean "I'm not there as of yet"? I'm confused lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

You definitely hit it on the nose with taking effort to think outside their world. And the fact that these people feel attacked. Its my whole issue with people whom are so offended by others sexuality... like, how in eff does that effect your life? People are so worried and caught up about what others are doing instead of minding their own business and worrying about themselves. Its crazy to me. But yes again, they feel "attacked" and I think that is a weak state of mind, a very ignorant and yet control derived state of mind. If nobody is truly being physically or emotionally abused then I think people need to go about their own lives. 

The world is slowly changing Jasmin has started as a Manufacturing Mechanical Engineering apprentice full time for 3 years on the shop floor shes the only female of this intake where she is based .

Other women are in the offices receptionists ECT no other role in the factory only Jas all male environment  

she asked about a folk lift truck licence . she was told need a full drivers licence for 3 years . Her reply Only 22 months to wait Aliens Exosuit Ripley GIF - AliensExosuit Ripley SigourneyWeaver GIFs

So PROUD of her working her backside off to get the job off her own hard work and talent that has shone through .

MY top 3 Video game tie is

TLU 

RE 5

Deus Ex 

Did I like TLU and RE 5 for the fact of the diversity or the fact its a  kick arse gaming experience .

I have TLU Part 2 yet to start and play it as time wise things are madder than ever here . So yes the male all white dominated world is changing Yes Excited GIF - Yes Excited Happy GIFs

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Scary Hair said:

The world is slowly changing Jasmin has started as a Manufacturing Mechanical Engineering apprentice full time for 3 years on the shop floor shes the only female of this intake where she is based .

Other women are in the offices receptionists ECT no other role in the factory only Jas all male environment  

she asked about a folk lift truck licence . she was told need a full drivers licence for 3 years . Her reply Only 22 months to wait Aliens Exosuit Ripley GIF - AliensExosuit Ripley SigourneyWeaver GIFs

So PROUD of her working her backside off to get the job off her own hard work and talent that has shone through .

MY top 3 Video game tie is

TLU 

RE 5

Deus Ex 

Did I like TLU and RE 5 for the fact of the diversity or the fact its a  kick arse gaming experience .

I have TLU Part 2 yet to start and play it as time wise things are madder than ever here . So yes the male all white dominated world is changing Yes Excited GIF - Yes Excited Happy GIFs

Love it ann, thats amazing of her! Too cool. 

Some of the world is changing, though here in America it seems we are going backwards.

TLOU2 is incredible! You are gonna love it

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1