IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Intentcoin said:

Just so sad. To be so private about it keeping it in his family circle is actually so noble, considering his celebrity status. He was just starting to really take off with his career. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Cannot believe the news I am waking up to this morning. 😞 This has massively changed my mood & outlook today.

What a terrible loss to us all. Chadwick was a Great talent and we’d all assumed he would go on to yet even further greatness. Cancer is an Evil Prick, and just as we were finding ourselves again in this never to be forgotten, hideous 2020, today we are all brought back down to earth with this slap in the face.

I cannot imagine what his poor wife, family and friends must be feeling right now. 

I hope you are all well guys & girls. Stay Safe & look after yourselves. ❤️

Farewell Chadwick. RIP.

image.jpeg.cc021bac3e40056e1f49c9d91a5c9e9e.jpeg

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1

I've been sick the past couple days and just woke up to this. I'm so sad : ( I hope he got the time with his family and friends and I just I don't know what to say.

I had drifted away from the MCU for a long while until a friend asked me to go with him to see the premier for Black Panther (there were drummers from his country in this movie and was excited to see it) and Black Panther was what got me interested in the MCU again. He is why I went back and watched all the movies I skipped before Infinity Wars.

I'm sadly not that shocked on the type of cancer. In the past 10 years, they have seen a large uptick of people under 50 getting diagnosed with Colon Cancer. This is why colonoscopy screening recommendations are in flux quite a bit lately, trying to figure out how to catch these cases in younger people in early stages. Had a friend lose her fight to it and my grandmother. So if you have a family history no matter your age, ask your Doctor if you need a colonoscopy (esp if you have even the smallest change in bowel movements)!!! (I actually need to schedule mine at 35 :/)

black panther avengers GIF by Marvel Studios

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

just woke upto this news WTF is going on in the world CANNOT get my head around this he was 43 for gods sake, his poor wife taylor simone ledward who i really feel for.

what she must be going thru 😰

there last picture together in public below

0_FILE-Actor-Chadwick-Boseman-Dies-At-Ag

he was just get going in life and what a super actor that carries on filming in between treatments my god what a testament to his professionalism to the job.

this is why i can't get my head around it all. its just damn WRONG.

what a loss to us ALL

and a loss to film making 😭

thoughts with all his family at this horrible time 

RIP CHADWICK BOSEMAN you will be sorely missed 🙏

cnet-boseman-chadwick-347-2-1-rgb-crouch

story about it all below over here

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/chadwick-boseman-secretly-married-wife-22596652

basil 😰

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Signing off for 2 weeks people of MP. Dont miss me too much 🤣🤣😉 this will be my happy place instead. 

IMG_20200829_090257_199.jpg

alright for some whats temp and weather out where ever that is common you know we gonna cry xD 

enjoy it m8 👍

just think of all the group buys you'll miss xDxDxD 

basil :D

• Haha 4

euGLPeB.jpg

n1FMne9.jpg

As a film fan there isn’t many actors of this new generation that get me excited when I hear or see they have a project coming up. Chadwick Boseman was one of the few who are on my list of actors I support because their in a movie no matter the subject matter. He cared & respected the craft of film making. It wasn’t just a job for him or a pathway to celebrity status, & most importantly from what I’ve seen & read he was a man of great character. I wish his family peace through this tough time. I wish his fans peace, because I know it can be hard to process losing someone you admired, enjoyed, & respected especially when their death reminds you of your own personal loses. He is no longer here physically, but he is with out a doubt immortal in the work he created, & the lasting effect he had on people.

Paying Respect

Spoiler

fdC6Ma4.jpg

tpcHBXc.jpg

h27idiS.jpg

1eRXn1r.jpg

AUPcFiO.jpg

a3GaLxN.jpg

4RY17dI.jpg

oUyAzoy.jpg

6Zjls5I.jpg

Fan

l5sg8g8.jpg

Fan

yCI2a8i.jpg

Fan

hwfgmHv.jpg

Fan

ptjXfQr.jpg

Fan

IgfIAIu.jpg

Fan

ajUzi3l.jpg

Fan

xl1QJnT.jpg

Fan

hRd1aBY.jpg

Make A Wish

Spoiler

b4g5bzC.jpg

SBVHbIG.jpg

qLUybLw.jpg

wA78ysy.jpg

2Hqllqb.jpg

wIPEacp.jpg

LMXkb11.jpg

AAumP6I.jpg

Some Of His Film Work

Spoiler

4KwkTAt.jpg

anR6Bwy.jpg

Mu4ZIPC.gif

ko06oOF.jpg

Get On Up

NHrxNtd.jpg

SKgjFij.jpg

TmAZBgE.jpg

Captain America Civil War

8zBnycB.jpg

ifNMDoE.jpg

J0ssEFe.jpg

or2HYfw.jpg

Message From The King

orEDVQI.jpg

R7IIZIK.jpg

s76VERJ.jpg

Marshall 

156gTzK.jpg

P5VRtUl.png

8aQI98t.jpg

Black Panther 
2HzZQKE.jpg

ITVHSiO.jpg

JsNMgUy.jpg

21 Bridges 

561EEdb.jpg

YYj5Ifn.jpg

H9wqHQR.jpg

Da 5 Bloods

HerxChd.jpg

9RsNbhD.jpg

Nkgy8P8.jpg

Other Cool Photos

Spoiler

PGtAm0T.jpg

eOrFjFX.jpg

vE685ZI.jpg

rIKPofn.jpg

en9KnzX.jpg

dFYdX8N.jpg

oySv04H.jpg

6rSCMYo.jpg

qc83TOW.jpg

c8bmh0n.jpg

ndgDw5H.jpg

tVLf5LL.jpg

SSMneut.jpg

xNFmUjU.jpg

0QNBSoT.jpg

hUbQUTF.jpg

dTxV3Ne.jpg

vYpD2KN.jpg

15Rp3QR.jpg

NcqL3VE.jpg

SlShflP.jpg

emWMn7E.jpg

Eo77I3I.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Basil said:

alright for some whats temp and weather out where ever that is common you know we gonna cry xD 

enjoy it m8 👍

just think of all the group buys you'll miss xDxDxD 

Cheers @Basil

If I told you the week I had trying to get this sorted you wudnt believe it haha. Was supposed to be flying from Newcastle tomorrow but now Liverpool today lol. Long story, but off to Paphos Cyprus. Heard nothing but good things and last I checked ir was 35 mate. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Robertm89 said:

Cheers @Basil

If I told you the week I had trying to get this sorted you wudnt believe it haha. Was supposed to be flying from Newcastle tomorrow but now Liverpool today lol. Long story, but off to Paphos Cyprus. Heard nothing but good things and last I checked ir was 35 mate. 

you lucky barsteward xDxDxD 

alright for some shame you goto run down to liverpool just hope the government don't add that country to the 14 day self iso list, ill keep my fingers crossed for you m8 👍

and make sure bring back some pictures so we can all see how it all used to be :D

like a holiday havent had one in about 4 years now but that said i did have to replace my car desperately

enjoy buddy 👍

• Like 3

11 hours ago, HappyDude007 said:

Should we have a thread on film stars who have passed?  Nice way to tribute for those in film industry who have given so much to their craft and we appreciate?

If someone wants to create such a thread and people are willing to do the rather morbid updating, then by all means.
I know of several movie dedicated forums that have such threads.

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 5

I was hesitant about making a comment since I was at a loss of words. And even if I wasn't, I don't think I could've added to what had already been expressed in that this was a great loss.

I can only wish his family and friends the same abundance of strength, spirit, light, and compassion Mr. Boseman put out and displayed to the world in the tragically short amount of time he was with us, both in his professional and personal life, during what I can only imagine to be an unbearably difficult time for them.

R.I.P. King

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 5

If anyone's interested:

The Shawshank Redemption - Zavvi Exclusive Ultimate Collector's Edition

12683155-1504794784548561.jpg

Few movies capture the triumph of the human spirit as memorably as Frank Darabont’s film The Shawshank Redemption, from the same Stephen King story collection that gave us Stand By Me. Morgan Freeman plays Red, a lifer who knows how to cope with the hopelessness of Shawshank State Prison. Tim Robbins plays new inmate Andy, a quiet banker wrongly convicted of murder – and whose indomitable will earns Red’s respect and friendship. Andy’s resourcefulness brings hope and change to the entire prison. He’s full of surprises. And the best comes last, leading to one of the most satisfying finales in movie history.

LIMITED EDITION COLLECTOR’S SET INCLUDES:

• EXCLUSIVE FILM ARTWORK
  • 32-PAGE COLLECTOR’S BOOKLET
  • REPLICA THEATRICAL POSTER
  • 4 ART CARDS

Extras:

• Commentary by Writer/Director Frank Darabont
  • 2 Documentaries:
  • Hope Springs Eternal: A Look Back at The Shawshank Redemption
  • Shawshank: The Redeeming Feature
  • The Charlie Rose Show Segment Featuring Darabont, Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman
  • Comic Spoof The SharkTank Redemption
  • Stills, Storyboards and Collectibles Galleries
  • Theatrical Trailer

Pre-order link: https://www.zavvi.com.au/blu-ray/the-shawshank-redemption-zavvi-exclusive-ultimate-collector-s-edition/12683155.html

• Thanks 3

@thomue1987 @icewire @extantsrevenge

Hi Guys, my team have just announced the signing of Robin Koch! 

D95C5A66-1E43-4142-AA0B-223B39E45449.jpeg

Obviously there there are press reports with stats and his rise to the German national squad, but just wondered if any of you know much about him, and can offer any views on how good he is? 😁👍🏼

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@thomue1987   and @extantsrevenge  Also ANY German Room Member @Trianna @Cornbuster @icewire @raylight @CAYENNE-FAHRER may be able to help

2 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

@thomue1987 @icewire @extantsrevenge

Hi Guys, my team have just announced the signing of Robin Koch! 

D95C5A66-1E43-4142-AA0B-223B39E45449.jpeg

Obviously there there are press reports with stats and his rise to the German national squad, but just wondered if any of you know much about him, and can offer any views on how good he is? 😁👍🏼

• Like 3

On 8/28/2020 at 7:10 AM, Hollywood E Rock said:

Currently I'm around 250 maybe 260ish, I feel & look best around 220ish, but to be in top physical condition I may need to be under 220. It just depends on how I feel & look. The weight number isn't to important if I'm happy with how I look & with my physical performance.

Looks are imaterial my darling friend , empathy , compassion , self reliance , self worth and a love for thire fellow human beings and world around them LORD @Hollywood E Rock YOU HAVE ALL THE AFORE MENTIONED AND MORE . PROUD TO CALL YOU MY FRIEND 

THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO EVERYONE HERE AND LOOKING IN 

10 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

euGLPeB.jpg

n1FMne9.jpg

As a film fan there isn’t many actors of this new generation that get me excited when I hear or see they have a project coming up. Chadwick Boseman was one of the few who are on my list of actors I support because their in a movie no matter the subject matter. He cared & respected the craft of film making. It wasn’t just a job for him or a pathway to celebrity status, & most importantly from what I’ve seen & read he was a man of great character. I wish his family peace through this tough time. I wish his fans peace, because I know it can be hard to process losing someone you admired, enjoyed, & respected especially when their death reminds you of your own personal loses. He is no longer here physically, but he is with out a doubt immortal in the work he created, & the lasting effect he had on people.

Paying Respect

Reveal hidden contents

fdC6Ma4.jpg

tpcHBXc.jpg

h27idiS.jpg

1eRXn1r.jpg

AUPcFiO.jpg

a3GaLxN.jpg

4RY17dI.jpg

oUyAzoy.jpg

6Zjls5I.jpg

Fan

l5sg8g8.jpg

Fan

yCI2a8i.jpg

Fan

hwfgmHv.jpg

Fan

ptjXfQr.jpg

Fan

IgfIAIu.jpg

Fan

ajUzi3l.jpg

Fan

xl1QJnT.jpg

Fan

hRd1aBY.jpg

Make A Wish

Reveal hidden contents

b4g5bzC.jpg

SBVHbIG.jpg

qLUybLw.jpg

wA78ysy.jpg

2Hqllqb.jpg

wIPEacp.jpg

LMXkb11.jpg

AAumP6I.jpg

Some Of His Film Work

Reveal hidden contents

4KwkTAt.jpg

anR6Bwy.jpg

Mu4ZIPC.gif

ko06oOF.jpg

Get On Up

NHrxNtd.jpg

SKgjFij.jpg

TmAZBgE.jpg

Captain America Civil War

8zBnycB.jpg

ifNMDoE.jpg

J0ssEFe.jpg

or2HYfw.jpg

Message From The King

orEDVQI.jpg

R7IIZIK.jpg

s76VERJ.jpg

Marshall 

156gTzK.jpg

P5VRtUl.png

8aQI98t.jpg

Black Panther 
2HzZQKE.jpg

ITVHSiO.jpg

JsNMgUy.jpg

21 Bridges 

561EEdb.jpg

YYj5Ifn.jpg

H9wqHQR.jpg

Da 5 Bloods

HerxChd.jpg

9RsNbhD.jpg

Nkgy8P8.jpg

Other Cool Photos

Reveal hidden contents

PGtAm0T.jpg

eOrFjFX.jpg

vE685ZI.jpg

rIKPofn.jpg

en9KnzX.jpg

dFYdX8N.jpg

oySv04H.jpg

6rSCMYo.jpg

qc83TOW.jpg

c8bmh0n.jpg

ndgDw5H.jpg

tVLf5LL.jpg

SSMneut.jpg

xNFmUjU.jpg

0QNBSoT.jpg

hUbQUTF.jpg

dTxV3Ne.jpg

vYpD2KN.jpg

15Rp3QR.jpg

NcqL3VE.jpg

SlShflP.jpg

emWMn7E.jpg

Eo77I3I.jpg

I   LOVE You GIF - LOVE You GIFsYOU 

On 8/28/2020 at 7:05 PM, Pbsw23 said:

TBF, Idris is a bit of a darling in the UK these days, but I first saw him in ‘The Wire’ and I was convinced he was American. Couldn’t believe it when I found out he was English. 😱 Great Actor.

And as a side note... When is someone going to release The Wire on Steelbook format?!! Love that show.

On 8/28/2020 at 7:19 PM, Basil said:

basil xD 

Idris LEGEND Luther is perfect as ultimate re watch 

that scene up shows what glue Pentecost is and the no quit no stop attitude  just leaves you 

Yes Yay GIF - Yes Yay HandsUp GIFs

On 8/28/2020 at 8:25 PM, Fortis93 said:

@Veum A wise man once said, 'I gotta have faith, faith, faith...'

Another one gone FAR TOO SOON sad doctor who GIF

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2