IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

coffee.gif good morning here, good day there psychos ... Veum here! 

giphy-downsized.gif

Looking forward to seeing Addams Family,  Addams Family Values coming to Blu Ray this Halloween (2019) ...

Just in time for our  31 Days of Halloween Movies (2019) - Horror Fans Unite !!!!!! in this other forum!  

SAMPLE: 31 Days of Halloween Movies (2018) - Horror Fans Unite !!!!!!

247427_large.jpg? T = 1562613313 42170_large.jpg? T = 1562611449

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Veum said:

coffee.gif good morning here, good day there psychos ... Veum here! 

giphy-downsized.gif

Looking forward to seeing Addams Family,  Addams Family Values coming to Blu Ray this Halloween (2019) ...

Just in time for our  31 Days of Halloween Movies (2019) - Horror Fans Unite !!!!!! in this other forum!  

SAMPLE: 31 Days of Halloween Movies (2018) - Horror Fans Unite !!!!!!

247427_large.jpg?  T = 1562613313 42170_large.jpg?  T = 1562611449

Hey @ extantsrevenge@@icewire , one of you would (you both seem like the perfect choice because you would be great at something like this 

... I'm not a leader, but a great follower )  be able to start a 31 Days of Halloween watching for us here on MP!  icon_cool.gif

Thought it might be fun for us to try something different! banana.gif

did not know if this was something we could do shrug.gif

... I just think I'd throw it out at you both 

... I did not know if it was going to be good for our forum though  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• ★ Administrators ★

@Veum you don't need to tag me in every room for the same question 😅, normally one is enough, as I said in German room

4 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

😅 I don't know what it is, is it a game, an event. Also if it is done in another community I would not like to copy them too much. But let me know what it is.

• Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★

To celebrate the new WeET Black Panter release, we're very happy to introduce to you the Media Psychos WeET Collection Collector Award

WeET-10-Icon.png.da1fbe48be592c49d0b53c1

Check it out here, I hope many of you can already participate. Don't forget to place an order in our Group Buy. Also many more fun awards to get, please check them out ☺️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

To celebrate the new WeET Black Panter release, we're very happy to introduce to you the Media Psychos WeET Collection Collector Award

WeET-10-Icon.png.da1fbe48be592c49d0b53c1

Check it out here, I hope many of you can already participate. Don't forget to place an order in our Group Buy. Also many more fun awards to get, please check them out ☺️

I'm in. Although I feel it's a bit pricey I know weet will do a cracking job 👍

• Like 1

good morning here, good day there... Veum here 🤠 

giphy.gif

May not start a thread for the horror watching here in this forum, looks like not as much interest here... I’ll have to satisfy myself in the other forum for now. ⚰️ Maybe just a thread to report on what horror movie I watched each day of October and some in September... remember I start my watching earlier then most!? 🎬

Have a wonderful day psychos!

giphy.gif

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

Oi Oi Gang.... What’s new?! @Robertm89 @RileyLad @R1s1ngs0n @DodgyDave @Scary Hair @extantsrevenge @Veum @Basil

Just got back from Santa Pod, where the weather was rubbish ☹️ 2 nights in a tent with black cloud & wet stuff falling from the sky wasn’t exactly what I had in mind (or prepared for) but still a great time as always watching lunatics race at silly speeds. It’s usually beautiful weather (I go every year for the Dragstalgia event) so I guess we were due a duff one.

So.... WeET are bringing us Black Panther.... uhhhhhh Hellz Yeah! 🙌🏼 Will be nice for them to show Blufans how a full slip Should be done. Not saying I dislike my Blufans BP, but it does leave a lot to be desired, and every single WeET I have is 😍

And a new WeET award as well! Awesome news, even if I’m not there yet. And no, I am not about to start collecting 1 Clicks to advance my awards  😂 So another one on the bucket list along with the Blufans 25 🏆😉👍🏼 PS. Can we include Kimchi WeET’s for this @extantsrevenge ? 🤞🏼😉

New Membership cards 😱 How freakin’ cool are they? Can’t wait for mine. You say limited coin? I’m like Meh.... You say Awesome new membership card and I’m like “Gimme!” 😆

So... What else have I missed? 

As always..... Cheers! 🍻

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1