IGNORED

MP Bunny Hunt 2021

extantsrevenge

So it seems I gave you all some erroneous information regarding the number of Bunnies in French room. There are actually 7 little rascals and not 6 like previously stated. 

My sincere apology, this was an honest mistake and not a devious attempt to mislead you 😇

I figure you are owed some sort of compensation so here are the exact numbers for each room:

Dies und Das - 14 Bunnies

Le Troquet des Francophones - 7 Bunnies

This and That - 6 Bunnies

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

So it seems I gave you all some erroneous information regarding the number of Bunnies in French room. There are actually 7 little rascals and not 6 like previously stated. 

My sincere apology, this was an honest mistake and not a devious attempt to mislead you 😇

I figure you are owed some sort of compensation so here are the exact numbers for each room:

Dies und Das - 14 Bunnies

Le Troquet des Francophones - 7 Bunnies

This and That - 6 Bunnies

going out omg GIF by SMALLFOOT Movie Bella Thorne Reaction GIF by Music Choice

• Haha 3

Damn it @R1s1ngs0n, now I dont know if you are bullshitting us xD

I was about to go for a second sweep of the german room but I already got the 14 you say that exist in there. ALTHOUGH I gotta say I found more than 7 on the French room 🤨.

I'm only missing one little f***** and now I lost the appetite to go through the pain of the German room all over again!

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

I was about to go for a second sweep of the german room but I already got the 14 you say that exist in there. ALTHOUGH I gotta say I found more than 7 on the French room 🤨.

I'm only missing one little f***** and now I lost the appetite to go through the pain of the German room all over again!

No bullshitting. Looks like German room is a wrap for you but I don't see how you could have found more than 7 Bunnies in French room 🤔

...unless you are hallucinating and start seeing them everywhere.

127052180_o.gif

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

I've found more than 7 bunnies in the French Room, too. I guess we're all collectively hallucinating. 

Edited by Fortis93
  • Haha 3

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Veum:

Do I get a Senior citizen discount, I could only find 40... DONE 🤪

I vote for @Veum Mike because he also has his dog to take care of. look at his avatar how angry he already is because "Uncle Mike" is spending more time for bunnies than for him. 😉

happy dog GIF

vor 2 Stunden schrieb chingie123:

found 46 Bunnys but where are the others .......

new.jpg

Is it allowed to post "psycho bunnies" ? That's the most irritating thing...but on the other side...a great idea! irritting the "french bunny hunters" by editing my own posts an adding some the psycho bunnies. 😂 Will be strange and funny to read about how many bunnies they'll find only in their "daily talk". 😂

cheat sheet GIF

Edited by raylight
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

vor 26 Minuten schrieb raylight:

I vote for @Veum Mike because he also has his dog to take care of. look at his avatar how angry he also is because "Uncle Mike" is spending more time for bunnies thean for him. 😉

happy dog GIF

Is it allowed to post "psycho bunnies" ? That's the most irritating thing...but on the other side...a great idea! irritting the "french bunny hunters" by editing my own posts an adding some the psycho bunnies. 😂 Will be strange and funny to read about how many bunnies they'll find only in their "daily talk". 😂

cheat sheet GIF

this is not the bunnys location:

only this ones

Exhibit Your Collection

International Chat Area

General Chat

so i think here its not a problem 🙂

Edited by chingie123
  • Like 1

vor 20 Minuten schrieb chingie123:

this is not the bunnys location:

only this ones

Exhibit Your Collection

International Chat Area

General Chat

so i think here its not a problem 🙂

😉 but would be very funny to see when the french hunters get nervous to see that they have much more bunnies found than originally hided. 😂

Drama Reaction GIF by moodman

• Haha 3