Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

at_mediapsychos_version_003.gif.f0bce69a035b3f30803403a2a58c56ea.gif

The Rules to the Hunt have been posted.

Check them out here!

Thanks @R1s1ngs0n.

Any questions you can ask here too.

I also want to take the chance and give a huge thanks to @raylight for the awesome promo videos and funny pictures he made for the event. It is amazing to see what happens when you only give a few movie taglines to a helpful minion 🙏.

Bunnies are getting excited, I hope you guys too.

giphy.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@R1s1ngs0n@extantsrevenge

Just some questions regarding the procedure of Bunny Hunt 2021:

1. When exactly will the event start ? 04.04.2021 at 00:00 CET or when ?

2. Last year some of the eggs (now bunnies) have been placed/hided after beginning of the event (some days later). This made it more difficult because you had to search the threads again for a egg/bunny you didnt see before. Will it be the same way this year ?

3. question from last year: will the bunnies be hided only within the post text fields or also in banners, headers or inside pictures ?

Thanks to @Psycho Bunny @Masterblaster @extantsrevenge @R1s1ngs0n @Cornbuster @Trianna (please get well soon "Hase" !) and to my little Minion helpers for making this event hopefully funny, interesting and a little challenge. Hope many members take part. :)

Edited by raylight
  • Like 6

@raylight

All 60 Bunnies will be hidden at the same time by @ukade2327 and if like me, you are famliliar with his sadistic nature, you can expect them to be hidden in text, GIFS, spoilers... anything goes!

As he's a night owl, I think it's safe to assume he'll start hiding these little f*ckers somewhere around midnight UK time and finish within an hour or two.

Again, that is my guess but it may slightly vary, depending on Ade's availability.

Wabbit hunting season will definitely be open at 12pm CET.

Hope that clarifies things for you, although it hardly matters as the outcome will still remain the same 😁

tenor.gif?itemid=12205925

• Haha 9

Il y a 1 heure, R1s1ngs0n a dit :

@bilbon @cypheria078 @GANTZ @romain

Training program for the next 2 days:

Friday (you have to imagine you're punching giant sausages)

CS5LYi7.gif zZo4_a.gif

Saturday

giphy.gif?w=780&ssl=1 source.gif

Sunday

rocky-balboa-gif-9.gif

I'm ready buddy
I got the best coach I could to prepare for this hunt 

James corden GIF - Find on GIFER

source.gif.fd8d544af7b2f94ebb7cab0e6074d663.gif

And finally, in the spirit of French fair play ,

I would like to wish good hunt to all the members who are going to participate in this event, except to our Germans neighbours 

8e6168fef97f47893938b02d002689c2.gif.00bb3be83d20c444065af25746696ec7.gif

• Haha 8

🥤Hey Edward @Hollywood E Rock are you participating in on the BUNNY HUNT 🐰 this weekend? 🧐 

If you do, can you give your ‘Ol friend Veum some good tips in doing these screenshots on my iPad that are required & having to save them, then turn them in eventually ... not my forte as you know? 🤔 

easter bunny GIF by Aardman Animations

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2