IGNORED

Prefix-UC Kung Fu Hustle (UHD CLUB Exclusive EC#02) (Wooden Case Edition) (Digipak Blu-ray) [China]

• ksosk changed the title to Kung Fu Hustle (UHD CLUB Exclusive EC#02) (Wooden Case Edition) (Digipak Blu-ray) [China]

In a town ruled by the Axe Gang, Sing desperately wants to become a member. He stumbles into a slum ruled by eccentric landlords who turn out to be kung fu masters in disguise. Sing's actions eventually cause the Axe Gang and the slumlords to engage in an explosive kung fu battle. Only one side will win and only one hero will emerge as the greatest kung fu master of all.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, mjk said:

Great movie really funny this will be mine 😍. Btw I think it is on Netflix so you can watch and make a decision 

I made my decision based on the fact that its UHD club and a wooden box. I'll give it a watch though 👍

Edited by Intentcoin
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Here is a link to UHD Club Masterlist of past & upcoming releases. You will find the answer to your question there.

I have a question, maybe @ksosk knows. What's the deal with "EC"? It says "packaging not made by UHD club" but this looks very much in line with other wooden boxes and shindlers list is very similar to other leather slips they've done. So who makes these?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

I have a question, maybe @ksosk knows. What's the deal with "EC"? It says "packaging not made by UHD club" but this looks very much in line with other wooden boxes and shindlers list is very similar to other leather slips they've done. So who makes these?

It's a good question, one that I have actually asked @ksosk yesterday. According to him the EC line is for films that will be released in Blu-ray format only, no 4K.

As for packaging I'm not 100% sure about the whole line but this title is indeed done by UHD Club.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1