IGNORED

Media Psychos: Stan Lee Marvel Cinematic Universe Award (Rules Update 15.10.21)

vor einer Stunde schrieb extantsrevenge:

True Believers

new_award_marvel_true_believer_dragonfire_001.gif.5c360cfdd04f132f6eb575f43f7c8b7f.gif

Have to agree with this. @raylight if that is not a big collection, then what is 🤣

Okay, its a big collection numerically but as I said, I dont own most of all the OCs from Nova, Blufans etc regarding Marvel. And also not grails like Müller "Thor" etc.

Thats why I said that I only managed it with "help" of some Amarays, Digipaks etc. ;)

I'm not able to spend so much money to own nearly everything as e.g. our "OC-Pope" Holger. 😄

But I'm happy with it as it is.

despicable me minions GIF

• Like 3

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 10 Minuten schrieb extantsrevenge:

The empty Boxes do not count as extra editions only for as many editions as you still have. I think you still need to add a little 😅. I'm counting 65 editions, but I might be wrong, I don't know exactly since it is a little hard to count from the pictures.

I count 68 - 12 left... damn work. should be able to provide them by tomorrow

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

giphy.gif

Looking in admiration at all these awesome editions presented in this topic.

Wow @TheDavoser

award_received_marvel_true_believer_particle_expansion_blue_001.gif.60440dd86b9e86ad17792bc9bc42eda8.gif

giphy.gif

Nice @Rockntoni87 now it works

award_received_marvel_true_believer_ice_explosion_001.gif.db72494b5a46734c92315d0460385d56.gif

giphy.gif

Thanks for providing the missing editions @hal56 🙏

Terrific @Pbsw23

giphy.gif

You guys are certainly True Believers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

• ★ Administrators ★

These 4 do not belong in this award 😅 at least for the moment, who knows what they will do in the next few movies.

Ryan Reynolds Ugh GIF by 20th Century Fox Home EntertainmentAndrew Garfield GIFspider man crying GIFSpider-Man Movie GIF by Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse

Also hard to count with all these custom Lenti plastered on the Steelbooks and also Custom Slips😅 at least I know you have the real Steelbooks under them, certainly a unique collection @CAYENNE-FAHRER

giphy.gif

new_award_marvel_true_believer_particle_expansion_yellow_001.gif.ae649fcb01eeb63dd54d93b5bd63b82f.gif

Welcome to the True Believers 😃

• Like 3

vor 12 Minuten schrieb extantsrevenge:

These 4 do not belong in this award 😅 at least for the moment, who knows what they will do in the next few movies.

Ryan Reynolds Ugh GIF by 20th Century Fox Home EntertainmentAndrew Garfield GIFspider man crying GIFSpider-Man Movie GIF by Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse

Also hard to count with all these custom Lenti plastered on the Steelbooks and also Custom Slips😅 at least I know you have the real Steelbooks under them, certainly a unique collection @CAYENNE-FAHRER

giphy.gif

new_award_marvel_true_believer_particle_expansion_yellow_001.gif.ae649fcb01eeb63dd54d93b5bd63b82f.gif

Welcome to the True Believers 😃

Danke xx.gif

• Like 3

Here's a list of release order for reference if anyone needs it:

Iron Man
The Incredible Hulk
Iron Man 2
Thor
Captain America: The First Avenger
The Avengers
Iron Man 3
Thor: Dark World
Captain America: The Winter Soldier 
Guardians of the Galaxy 
Avengers: Age of Ultron 
Ant-Man
Captain America: Civil War
Doctor Strange
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
Spider-Man: Homecoming 
Thor: Ragnarok
Black Panther
Avengers: Infinity War
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Captain Marvel
Avengers: Endgame
Spider-Man: Far From Home
Black Widow
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings

• Like 2

On 10/26/2021 at 2:36 AM, extantsrevenge said:

giphy.gif

@Tonic24k no MP bling or piece of paper with your user name = no Award.

You should know better 😜, but should not take you long to submit a new picture when they are set up this nicely 😍

bored kanye west GIF

@extantsrevenge You should know my shelves by now. Lol. But let me see what I can do for you here to prove I’m me.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter, ya filthy animals.

image.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
On 10/27/2021 at 8:04 PM, Tonic24k said:

bored kanye west GIF

@extantsrevenge You should know my shelves by now. Lol. But let me see what I can do for you here to prove I’m me.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter, ya filthy animals.

image.jpeg

On 10/30/2021 at 5:06 PM, Tonic24k said:

@extantsrevengeSo does that work? ^^

No 😂

Of course I know it is your collection. But we have the rule that members need to show MP membership card, other MP bling or a piece of paper with your user name @ Media Psychos.

Since these are Media Psychos Community Awards we want to see that the pictures have been made for the awards. Like I said, should be easy for you to do, since your collection is instantly picture ready 👌

• Like 2

On 11/1/2021 at 5:01 AM, extantsrevenge said:

No 😂

Of course I know it is your collection. But we have the rule that members need to show MP membership card, other MP bling or a piece of paper with your user name @ Media Psychos.

Since these are Media Psychos Community Awards we want to see that the pictures have been made for the awards. Like I said, should be easy for you to do, since your collection is instantly picture ready 👌

It is now…but I was out of town for work when I posted the last photos. But here you go bro. Print it out and sniff it. Lol

871EE7E7-A663-48BD-8768-30C16751A9D7.jpeg

C937EFB7-ED49-4FAF-9423-407CC1365504.jpeg

• Like 8