IGNORED

Media Psychos: Stan Lee Marvel Cinematic Universe Award (Rules Update 15.10.21)

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@extantsrevenge It appears I may need to tag you for this.

But I also had a question, because of the multiverse stuff now in the MCU, do the other universes that have been explicitly linked count?  Things like Venom, Raimi Spider-Man, Amazing Spider-Man etc...?  🤓

And unrelated to this award, but do I need to tag you in other award threads too?

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
16 hours ago, daetilus said:

@extantsrevenge It appears I may need to tag you for this.

But I also had a question, because of the multiverse stuff now in the MCU, do the other universes that have been explicitly linked count?  Things like Venom, Raimi Spider-Man, Amazing Spider-Man etc...?  🤓

And unrelated to this award, but do I need to tag you in other award threads too?

You can but don't need to tag me. Sometimes it might take a few days until I check the awards for new submissions.

Besides the Holland Spider-Man no other Sony Marvel is allowed in this award at the moment.

That said

10b7b128c7a669d0a23068bb1546454b.gif

a very nice 40 editions @daetilus

You are now part of the

marvel universe psycho.gif

RadiantFloweryAnnelid-max-1mb.gif

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★

Groot when he discovered that we already have 32 Movies in the MCU that count towards this Award

giphy.gif

and #33 on the way with The Marvels

the-marvels-teamup.gif

A good time to see if you can get this Award. The rules are here.

Besides in only

giphy.gif

more days, this Award is celebrating its 5 year anniversary 😲. When we started it was much harder to get the Award, by now Fans of the MCU should be able to do Stage 1 with ease. I mean the MCU added 12 movies in that time and countless editions, with more and more to come.

So swing by

722ed1cbed78c460b5f081dbc42a61d5.gif

and participate.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

@POLynch this award is a bit more complicated 😁. For Stage 1 you need to show at least 1 Edition of 20 different MCU movies but also a total of 40 editions. At the moment only the movies count, which we need to adjust soon, now that the series get physical releases.

So at the moment you would show more than 20 MCU movies, but only a combined total of 18 Editions (as the Infinity Saga counts as 10).