Film Arena Media Psychos Filmarena Award

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

Sorry @capricornio34232... you dont quite have enough.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

but joking aside ... :TRUCDEOUF:.... wow what an awesome collection.... one of the biggest FAC collections i think ive seen so far... 👍👍

@ukade2327 from what I understand from...

Spoiler

E62DDB1C-2E22-4170-B798-574635C932D2.gif.4b92113b7e7b8e35b3b915628dbdceba.gif  the ladies, bigger is not always better, it is how you use it!🤣

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 5

It's a lovley Saturday morning, sun is shining, birds are singing, me still in my pyjamas, and what do I do? Go to the PC, make a list of awards that I haven't gotten yet, go to my shelf, pull out all those beauties, order them on my sofa, don't use the same 25 FAC Fullslips for the general Fullslip award (no sir, I want to show you different stuff), make room on my sofa, order them neatly, make some photos, put them all back in (because it's a hand picked selection - my favorite 25+ out of 110 Filmarena editions, 95% of which I have to thank our lovely @forenhase for).

So here you go - a few Overview-Shots, capturing most of my 211 Full-Slips (according to my list, I hope I never forgot any), sitting on 9 shelf boards, with more than half of it being Filmarena stuff.

20200215_100841.thumb.jpg.28c179ceab43d4c231d104de0c772869.jpg
20200215_100836.thumb.jpg.130f2798273f36f305beeb03962b57cb.jpg

20200215_100831.thumb.jpg.4cc687a2b575f15b6a0c8b0b6d85bcd3.jpg

And then a few of my favorite titles, that I've hand-picked out for you, with no particular order:

20200215_094717.thumb.jpg.3baa573130bb6596ba6c85a57849d1c5.jpg

From top to bottom, left to right:

• FAC #65-67: Jurassic Park I - III
  • BB #19: Braveheart <--- Jip. I Failed. Lucky me I had more -.-
  • FAC #103: Prometheus 3D Relief Edition
  • FAC #85: Alien Covenant 3D Relief Edition
  • FAC #120 Alien 3D Relief Edition
  • FAC #52: X-Men
  • FAC #53: X2: X-Men United
  • FAC #57: X-Men: First Class
  • FAC #94: Murder on the Orient Express (sorry for the light reflection)
  • FAC #80: Life
  • FAC #49: Krampus
  • FAC #22: Looper
  • FAC #70: Black Hawk Down <--- SOOOOO Happy, that I could get this.
  • FAC #74+#76: Bad Boys 1+2 <-- Hope they'll also do Bad Boys 3, soon :)
  • FAC #55: X-Men: The Last Stand
  • FAC #56: X-Men Origins: Wolverine
  • FAC #59: X-Men: Days of future Past
  • FAC #34: Sabotage
  • FAC #25 Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation
  • FAC #8: Hunger Games
  • FAC #17: Chappie
  • FAC #19: Fast 6 Furious 7 <-- The Paul Walker Edition ❤️ RiP
  • FAC #3: Interview with the Vampire <-- This was my very first Filmarena Edition, and I paid soooo much. Cannot tell you how much I paid. but I love this movie, and up till this moment I didn't know anyone that would have wanted to sell any of those Filmarenas. I always applied for Still collectable, but no chance, so I just watched them release movies that I *really* wanted but couldn't get, and was really sad about it.
  • FAC #7: Get on Up
  • FAC #77: Logan <-- The last X-Men they did. I hope, they'll also do Dark Phoenix in a matching mannor. I really love those, and had to ask a lot and pay a lot to get them.
  • FAC #58: The Wolverine
  • FAC #47: X-Men: Apocalypse

So if my counting is correctly, I just presented you 29 really beautiful FAC Editions. Hope you enjoyed :)

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

• ★ Administrators ★

happy toy story GIF

That is such a beautiful sight @pygospa, thanks for taking the time to show your fellow psychos. In fact part of us offering these award is that members take the time to actually look at what teriffic items they have and can enjoy them while making cool picture.

When I read your text for Interview with a Vampire it is very clear you're truely a Filmarena Treasure Hunter 😍.

Congratulations to your newest award.

high five how i met your mother GIF

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wanted to also take a moment to congratulate all of you on your incredible FAC collections!

Absolutely gorgeous and as frustrating as FAC can sometimes be, they truly do give us some incredible editions.

🤗    🤩    🥰    🥳 

One edition they released that I wish I owned, is "Interview with a Vampire".

Someday...😉

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 6