IGNORED

Film Arena Media Psychos Filmarena Award

• ★ Administrators ★

Thanks to everyone who previously participated in the Filmarena Collector Award. We have an amazing 71 members who have received the Award.

well done applause GIF

Thank you all @extantsrevenge @Benoit46 @cypheria078 @airwins @ukade2327 @Guitou36 @45Caliber @Toapel @AnnStellCol @deckard99 @ajdornier @Kingpin @musoeriuta @richard @Ltd.Steel.Junky74 @Ripper @pygospa @forenhase @Catgirl @Steelbookzombie @hunter72 @capricornio34232 @raylight @B-bone @3rasus @stephoo67 @DodgyDave @Alexbman13 @Digitale_Kunst @Cube83 @khivansan @Scary Hair @RhodW @zones1445 @sepultura007 @Admiral Thrawn @bgoodman112 @TheDavoser @Tandy @Pbsw23 @chingie123 @CAYENNE-FAHRER @icewire @Rockntoni87 @bearlol @carphunter @mr_wick @Grendel @rtphoenix @Wail @LMT0286 @Robertm89 @lingrass @BobaFett1974 @Cornbuster @thomue1987 @serg50 @Gubbel @Phil. @Daenerys @Steelbook Indy @FF-Freak @JF Thian @Sephiroth @bond1976 @Magnifly @Mdk14092 @Basil @Limited Edition @RAK @GazJones785 👍

But we have to

200.gif

Since Filmarena is certainly not stopping with new editions 😂

So it is about time to introduce the 2nd Stage for the Filmarena Award.

The award will be called the Filmarena Treasure Hunter 😍

969485291_FilmarenaTreasureHunterAwatd.jpeg.d9f5e76813034c541eb891bc8b82e47b.jpeg

(done by @ksosk 🙏)

excited oh yeah GIF

Like with the second stage for Blufans and HDZeta you need 25 Filmarena editions to get the Treasure Hunter Award. Should not be that hard since Filmarena already released over 120 titles some with multiple editions.

Show us a nice picture (or multiple) of 25 or more Filmarena releases (Boxsets count for as many Editions as they have Steelbooks inside, so the range is from 2-4). The picture has to include your Media Psychos member card or other Media Psychos stuff, it can be a simple piece of paper on which you write your member name @ mediapsychos.com (for example). It really doesn't take that much time to add something like that and makes the pictures even more exciting for the community.

Black Barons releases do NOT count towards this award. But we will have something nice for all Black Barons Fans in the next few days 😉

We hope many of you will try to get the second stage as well. First stage is still open so any members who can't reach the 2nd Stage yet can try to get the first one. Show off your cool items and get a new award, have fun. Also, don't forget to like all the great Collection posts from your fellow psychos.

retro drive-in GIF

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

Here is my submission for the Filmarena Treasure Hunter award. I could have used my old picture (as it already has more edition included 😅), but I thought a new one is so much more fun. Here are the first 25 XL Slips Filmarena made 😍.

Media Psychos Filmarena Treasure Hunter Award

Spoiler
On 9/16/2018 at 11:21 AM, extantsrevenge said:

facaward1a

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

I Cannot believe you have veto’d Black Barons @extantsrevenge 😳 Now I have to pull them all out AGAIN as my previous pic included  ONE BB - Predator 😭😭😭  

Just take out one that’s needed to complete the 25. Maybe Nils will be in a generous mood again and will accept it 😉

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

You both join the ranks of the Filmarena Treasure Hunter 👍

😁😁 Nice 

@extantsrevenge

Follow up question which is hilarious but is there no way you can arrange your awards. It bugs me that HDzeta 10/25 aren't by one another and that filmarena 10/25 aren't by one another. Also that my blue ribbon things aren't side by side 😂😂😂😂 sorry sometimes OCD kicks in 🙈🙈

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

😁😁 Nice 

@extantsrevenge

Follow up question which is hilarious but is there no way you can arrange your awards. It bugs me that HDzeta 10/25 aren't by one another and that filmarena 10/25 aren't by one another. Also that my blue ribbon things aren't side by side 😂😂😂😂 sorry sometimes OCD kicks in 🙈🙈

agreed you should be able to sort awards in order or otherwise end in a right old mess.

basil 👍

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

So glad someone agrees, I thought it was me being a total freak 😂😂👍

I’m OCD in that regard (and many others 😅) as well. After experimenting a bit I found that for now the best way to display my awards is by category and descending order (done by accessing ´settings’ in profile). As I have the 1000+ post award I chose not to display the 100+ one as it is redundant and I prefer a neat look. I’m close to getting the FS collector award but will probably keep it hidden once received since I know I’ll never meet the requirements for the others 😉
Satisfied with my current awards display 😊

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Season 4 Nbc GIF by The Good Place
You need to go to your account settings, then you scroll down to ´awards’. You’ll have several options on how to sort your awards as well as hide them (I could only select awards to hide on my phone as couldn’t do it on PC).

Thanks for the advice, I'll take a look and see what I can do. 😁💪

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

gal gadot badass GIF

@Benoit46 always great to see your collection 😍

alita battle angel high quality GIF

@GazJones785 how nice your next award already, great editions in that picture 😊

deadpool 2 ok GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Terrific @ukade2327 great early editions 👍

You three are now also among the elite Filmarena collectots and have received the Treasure Hunter Award.

deadpool applause GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2