IGNORED

Film Arena Media Psychos Filmarena Award

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve just pulled all my FA editions out, neatly laid them on the floor, played with the lighting, taken a snap, navigated to this thread to post aaaaaaannnd..... you haven’t rolled out Stage 2 yet!! 😫😫😫😂😂😂

C’mon @extantsrevenge @ksosk pull your fingers out boys✌🏼😆

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

I’ve just pulled all my FA editions out, neatly laid them on the floor, played with the lighting, taken a snap, navigated to this thread to post aaaaaaannnd..... you haven’t rolled out Stage 2 yet!! 😫😫😫😂😂😂

Unlucky son...

I thought I was bad at jumping the ... 😂

kill me now GIF

• Haha 4

• ★ Administrators ★
11 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

happy bear grylls GIF by NBC

Soon 😀

today karma GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, Basil said:

@extantsrevenge is shame the awards arent the same as the tiered levels silver,gold, plat and could be done on all awards for collections.

that way give some goals for people to reach, what do you think?

basil :D

What do you mean? Every stage requires more editions so I would say the goal is already set 🤔. Can you explain in more detail?

12 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

What do you mean? Every stage requires more editions so I would say the goal is already set 🤔. Can you explain in more detail?

I think @Basil means something akin to the trophy system used for Xbox/Playstation achievements. Like you, I don't see how that can further motivate people to achieve the different tiers, except maybe from an aesthetic point of view.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, GazJones785 said:

Hi, can someone please advise.

i only joined media psyco’s recently, should I post a picture of 10 of my film arena collection and wait for stage 2

i don’t have media psychos collectors number card and not sure how to get one

All you have to do is write Media Psychos on a piece of paper, along with your pseudonym @GazJones785

You then take a picture of it next to your 10 FA editions, nicely displayed for all to see.

Finally, you post the picture here and tag @extantsrevenge so he can give you the award.

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

All you have to do is write Media Psychos on a piece of paper, along with your pseudonym @GazJones785

You then take a picture of it next to your 10 FA editions, nicely displayed for all to see.

Finally, you post the picture here and tag @extantsrevenge so he can give you the award.

thanks @R1s1ngs0n - also for future stages, do duplicates count? I have 2 of some FAC editions

• Like 1

Awards

34 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

right i get where you coming from but your uniforming the system

so we say blufans in this case 15 silver,25 gold and say 50 platinum (numbers could be changed just a rough idea).

and basically same format for all others, now i get not all have those amount of editions but means you have to be on your form with collecting as to when you can achieve for each award so you would need to be collecting more editions if not all if you really want those awards.

3 stages makes perfect sense to me.

the general idea is the award system is the same which ever blufans,nova,kimchi etc etc across the board.

but also the silver gold platinum awards same as our tiered system, it all ties in very neatly.

also would make it that much easier to manage for yourselfs across the lot and give people to have a special goal they want to achieve.

currently we have stage one on all, some have the odd stage two, never mind there is no stage three.

maybe its just my ocd but this way simplifies things and wraps it up clean.

my thoughts for what there worth:D

all the best

basil 👍

• Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

happy toy story GIF

@GazJones785 congratulations to your first Award. You have received the Filmarena Collector Award 😊

well done good job GIF

11 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

No, has to be different editions. A lenti and a FS of the same film works, though.

About duplicates 🤔 I have actually never really thought about it, not sure if any member on any award used multiple copies of 1 edition to get a specific award. When I look at the text for the awards I wrote "Member needs 10 Editions" so I would say it is possible to use them. Anyway I would only use them if you are close to an award and can't get without including them.

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
11 hours ago, Basil said:

right i get where you coming from but your uniforming the system

so we say blufans in this case 15 silver,25 gold and say 50 platinum (numbers could be changed just a rough idea).

and basically same format for all others, now i get not all have those amount of editions but means you have to be on your form with collecting as to when you can achieve for each award so you would need to be collecting more editions if not all if you really want those awards.

3 stages makes perfect sense to me.

the general idea is the award system is the same which ever blufans,nova,kimchi etc etc across the board.

but also the silver gold platinum awards same as our tiered system, it all ties in very neatly.

also would make it that much easier to manage for yourselfs across the lot and give people to have a special goal they want to achieve.

currently we have stage one on all, some have the odd stage two, never mind there is no stage three.

maybe its just my ocd but this way simplifies things and wraps it up clean.

my thoughts for what there worth:D

all the best

basil 👍

Thanks for the info. I still don't get it entirely as your explanation is pretty much an explanation of what we have right now, with the exception that not all 3 stages are introduced at the moment.

The reason why we did not introduce all the stages at the same time is so that we have more activity in the future and more cool pictures.

For example on the FA Award I would have been able to clear all stages when we introduced the award, so I would only post 1 picture with 50 editions and then most likely forget about the award and not visit again.

Also some members collect complete series for those it is easy to get the awards, but from what I see those members are in the minority and so we wanted to give everyone an easy starting point and then slowly add more stages.

Also a little bit more excitement when you don't know when the next stage is coming 🤣

That said, members should prepare a Second Stage picture for FA it will be very soon 😊

• Like 4

3 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

About duplicates 🤔 I have actually never really thought about it, not sure if any member on any award used multiple copies of 1 edition to get a specific award. When I look at the text for the awards I wrote "Member needs 10 Editions" so I would say it is possible to use them. Anyway I would only use them if you are close to an award and can't get without including them.

thanks @extantsrevenge happy to receive first award. Also good to hear about duplicates, and i will reserve these if needed, as they could be useful for later stage awards

• Like 3

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Also a little bit more excitement when you don't know when the next stage is coming 🤣

That said, members should prepare a Second Stage picture for FA it will be very soon 😊

Ooooh ! 

I might get another little award thingy soon then.   :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1