IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler
18 minutes ago, Wtd said:

Some more weekend pickups. A few premiums (FAC Arrival, Nova Gangs of New York) and the Deluxe Limited Edition Dune steelbook from Arrow.

pickups.thumb.png.36e5a11ae66e997a59d1edac42d9b53f.png

gangs.thumb.png.520fa2501d4c6a86903b4b1838ff5260.png

Congrats @Wtd on your pick-ups! :)

Did you get your Dune copy from DiabolikDVD? 🤔

I wish I would have gone with them, I’d already have my copy by now!! ;)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Congrats @Wtd on your pick-ups! :)

Did you get your Dune copy from DiabolikDVD? 🤔

I wish I would have gone with them, I’d already have my copy by now!! ;)

I did indeed get it from DiabolikDVD. It's a very nice release, surprisingly thick. Can't wait to crack it open before the new Dune hits theaters!

• Like 4

Finally got my copy of JUSTICE LEAGUE a few days ago. Happy to have this movie in physical media, even though I’m not terribly impressed with this steelbook’s artwork (although if they had embossed some elements here, I could have been really won over, but alas…). Can’t wait to see what HDZeta does for their release!

CE609A00-CFC2-40F6-BB70-96AF243A7CD2.jpeg

6375430D-350C-4EF5-BD56-2CF4B9459955.jpeg

6CE9F4BE-D90E-4A37-9E4B-99553CF8A186.jpeg

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Mattrivers95 said:

Just received the 4k Ghost In The Shell by funimation. I’m not good at accurately describing the finishes but I think it’s satin gloss with title embossing and border. I’m surprised funimation pulled this out of the bag with their relentless quality control issues but it feels jolly nice indeed in hand.

12AC1B66-ABB8-4947-A046-F72E51A905A5.jpeg

84D54496-C90C-47F0-A062-E3EF02273EE9.jpeg

C2665A2F-246B-445C-87A9-E13D9110C22E.jpeg

E7134320-2D40-4CE8-B0B8-CD909B1EBFA7.jpeg

Ohhhh!!! Very Nice!! 😲😲😃

Sooo, it’s a slip with a SB inside?? Does it come with goodies??… 🤓🤓

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

A few recent pickups.

Interstellar and Cruella arrived, switching out Avengers B1 with A2, and chasing down some older releases. My daughter also gifted me a Star Wars "steelbook" - going to need to find a special protector for that one 😂.

zUV84Vh.jpg

Your star wars is priceless.... never lose that beauty!!!!

Very very jelly of you. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

A few recent pickups.

Interstellar and Cruella arrived, switching out Avengers B1 with A2, and chasing down some older releases. My daughter also gifted me a Star Wars "steelbook" - going to need to find a special protector for that one 😂.

zUV84Vh.jpg

OMG!!!... That one's beautiful!!!... Everything is worthless around that Star Wars SB!!... :x:x

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Shaliber said:

Alright boys I present to you my newest creation! This is the Heat World Cinema Library Fullslip but instead of the amaray it comes with I replaced it with the Zavvi Heat Steelbook. 

5C7786C5-2FF4-47CE-8567-B0FBEBD9DCC5.jpeg

Nice, they actually match up well too. My Frankenstein editions are usually made up from wildly opposing colour schemes.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Mattrivers95 said:

Nice, they actually match up well too. My Frankenstein editions are usually made up from wildly opposing colour schemes.

Yeah I think they work pretty well together and this is the best steelbook for the movie in my opinion. Unfortunately there isn’t a steelbook release for heat that is embossed or debossed yet 

• Like 5

Awards