IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, hal56 said:

Was a real joy, unpacking all these parcels today🙂

Universum Film:

Das Boot - Complete Edition

HDzeta:

Mad Max - Gold Label Box Set

Bumblebee - Silver Label Box Set

Blufans:

Bohemian Rhapsody

WeET Collection:

Bloodshot - Lenti + FS

Captain Marvel - OC

The Amazing Spider-Man 1+2 - OC

20201023_140118.jpg

20201023_140443.jpg

20201023_140917.jpg

Wow!!... All that in one day!??... You are going to have a heart attack!!... I got a few opening those seperately... xDxD

I also want that Mad Max GL!!... Please share some pics of this one!!... 9_9 

Congrats Brother!!... Amazibg mail day for you... ;);) 

• Like 4

vor 54 Minuten schrieb LeGonze:

Wow!!... All that in one day!??... You are going to have a heart attack!!... I got a few opening those seperately... xDxD

I also want that Mad Max GL!!... Please share some pics of this one!!... 9_9 

Congrats Brother!!... Amazibg mail day for you... ;);) 

Thanks, brother.

Here are a few more photos of the box🙂

20201023_183914.jpg

20201023_183227.jpg

20201023_183503.jpg

20201023_183302.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

vor 5 Minuten schrieb LeGonze:

Thanks man!! That looks beautiful...

Are you going to open it??... 9_9

You´re welcome.

No. Not yet since I also own the fullslip and the SL of this release. I have posted pics of these two editions already.

I am more than happy to send them to you again if you want.

Edited by hal56
  • Like 2

vor 3 Minuten schrieb DodgyDave:

@hal56 

You need to get the Black and White edition to go with the box set now. :D

The lucky members on MP that did get it, also got the same # as the box set.
Was a long time ago now. Very rare set of matching # if  members can find them now. 

You are so right. My thoughts exactly😁

Was already on the lookout for it but so far, I havent found one for an acceptable price.

• Like 2

Good Evening Friends;  🙂

I was fortunate enough to receive a few more lovely pieces of art (and some good fliks too!) recently, so wanted to share.

First up, some new copies of some old spookies;

- The Church: Ronin Flix, slipped amaray, an oldie but goodie Italian demon flik with a bit of giallo fun to keep it spicy. Recommended!

- Fury of The Wolf Man: Ronin Flix, slipped amaray, Naschy's 3rd go with lycanthropy cursed Valdemar and the one many consider his best. Just upgraded via 2K authoring. Highly Recommended to nostalgic fans but others may see the charm of these wonderful homages to monsters past, by a man with a passion for doing so. Like Ed Wood, but with talent and some money.

- Madhouse: Wicked Media, MB, Vin Price is mad again, this time as a doctor at an asylum. Lovely cottage horror once more given honourable treatment. Signed card/#72/100

- Ghost Breakers: Kino, amaray, no slip arrived. Bob Hope did it first, and did it well. Damn funny from a comedic genius.

- Angry Red Planet: Anolis, dvd cased blu. Part of a 10 piece set, this is #3. Fun '50s sci-fi goodness at the turn of the decade.  The Rat-Bat-Spider is a classic critter well beloved by fans of the genre.

- Constantine: TV series, amaray mult-disc, no slip. Only reason I slep on this was the insane price it was cemented at for years! Finally came down (for Halloween maybe), to $23Usd. It's sad this only received one season as it had a lot more potential imho, than some of the shows that did receive multi-seasons. I thought Matt Ryan presented John Constantine in very close semblance to his Dark Horse/DC comics character. I've already seen it but looking forward to another viewing.

image.thumb.jpeg.57821fa31bf93bd7a3fe9f30b3384704.jpeg

🥰

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Grendel said:

Good Evening Friends;  🙂

I was fortunate enough to receive a few more lovely pieces of art (and some good fliks too!) recently, so wanted to share.

First up, some new copies of some old spookies;

- The Church: Ronin Flix, slipped amaray, an oldie but goodie Italian demon flik with a bit of giallo fun to keep it spicy. Recommended!

- Fury of The Wolf Man: Ronin Flix, slipped amaray, Naschy's 3rd go with lycanthropy cursed Valdemar and the one many consider his best. Just upgraded via 2K authoring. Highly Recommended to nostalgic fans but others may see the charm of these wonderful homages to monsters past, by a man with a passion for doing so. Like Ed Wood, but with talent and some money.

- Madhouse: Wicked Media, MB, Vin Price is mad again, this time as a doctor at an asylum. Lovely cottage horror once more given honourable treatment. Signed card/#72/100

- Ghost Breakers: Kino, amaray, no slip arrived. Bob Hope did it first, and did it well. Damn funny from a comedic genius.

- Angry Red Plane: Anolis, dvd cased blu. Part of a 10 piece set, this is #3. Fun '50s sci-fi goodness at the turn of the decade.  The Rat-Bat-Spider is a classic critter well beloved by fans of the genre.

- Constantine: TV series, amaray mult-disc, no slip. Only reason I slep on this was the insane price it was cemented at for years! Finally came down (for Halloween maybe), to $23Usd. It's sad this only received one season as it had a lot more potential imho, than some of the shows that did receive multi-seasons. I thought Matt Ryan presented John Constantine in very close semblance to his Dark Horse/DC comics character. I've already seen it but looking forward to another viewing.

image.thumb.jpeg.57821fa31bf93bd7a3fe9f30b3384704.jpeg

🥰

Nice Haul! I’m just finishing the Movie Constantine 😂 

48CDC7BF-0260-4BBF-9954-69AA2B2FB925.jpeg

22A514B8-9B08-4B15-B260-DC429688B743.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I also received some more Light Hearted Fare:  🙂

- Current War: Ara Media (Nova) spec ed, slipped scanavo, booklet, extra photo cards. Edison vs Westinghouse vs Tesla. Outstanding performances by all players imho. Highly recommended.

- War Of The Worlds: Paramount, SteelBook, (Spielberg vers). Finally! I'm able to replace my badly scratched older Steel. I had almost lost hope getting this at a decent price and it's flawless. I think I like the cover art more than I like the film, heh. Nah, except for the incessant crying kids and the totally directionless plot-line, the spec fx were cool, for their time...

Okay, the "50s version is cemented in my heart, so others may be more forgiving but it's a pretty cool flik I'll admit and Cruise, damn him, is always charming.

- Man Standing Next: Injoingan (Nova) lenti spec ed, scanavo, autograph cards, booklet, very cool drama on the assassination of S. Korean President Park. Highly Recommended!

- B: The Beginning: Anime, series, slipped-amaray multi-disc, sci-fi drama with some very cool twists. Recommended for anime fans or hard science sci-fi fans.

- Weathering With You: Anime, film, Steelbook, similar in style and theme as "Your Name" which shouldn't surprise. as it's made by the exact same team. It's deservedly well loved!

- Cluless: Paramount, Zavvi 25th anniv spec ed digi...thing, booklet, etc. Similar to "Mean Girls, Burn Book ed" style release. Funny Valley '90's nonsense. I decided to forego the Predator-camo'd-Silverstone SteelBook ed, heh.

image.thumb.jpeg.b055097c3d2b1fbe10459cea3611d711.jpeg

🥰

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 17

Heh, when my G-D turns 15, her Mom's gonna be reaching for the phone, 'cause I'll be sending her;

Mean Girls

- Clueless

- Breakfast Club

- Heathers

- Legally Blonde

- 13 Going on 30

and any others I can think of to warp and twist the child, so that she becomes a shallow, vapid, insecure miscreant with only a passing interest in life's hurdles.

Or not, haven't decided.... yet....  🦨

They'd probably see through them anyway.

• Haha 9

🥤 Mail Call today! 🤠 🎬 😇 😷

0656A3E1-BB4F-4625-8283-D1F7292C3CE3.gif.06ab9e7c55e69b808c9fa9587a867e10.gif

🎞

Just arrived from our Mail lady a small cornucopia of goodies, hey! 🙂

2C957E16-CE81-42AD-94EF-2E09284C2F22.jpeg.c4701884dbe733a237320e6445f29d63.jpeg

image.gif.a7d71309d71d8af9b5b0409ee46b5186.gif

image.png.9a8c8c68bc2e6ff82ec1f3b9f352a366.png

THE BURBS BD Shout Select

TERMINATOR 2 JUDGMENT DAY die cast

MP

1917 (Fanatic Selection Exclusive #4) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China] Lenti

6F362B6A-D9A5-474D-B7BA-8CC46BD338B5.thumb.jpeg.4d30d340bdda3635cf32fb0c839f77c3.jpeg

• Like 17

Super busy week but had to find 5 minutes to post some new arrivals, 4 beauty's turning up this past week. HDz never let us down with there lenti's and this one feels more colourful then the FAC one. Mlife button is great and the texture on blacKKK feels cool. Lastly fanatics smashing it out of the park with there last 2 chunky singles slips 1917 is great. Have to find out what is next soon @DodgyDave

20201024_224107.jpg

20201024_224700.jpg

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Super busy week but had to find 5 minutes to post some new arrivals, 4 beauty's turning up this past week. HDz never let us down with there lenti's and this one feels more colourful then the FAC one. Mlife button is great and the texture on blacKKK feels cool. Lastly fanatics smashing it out of the park with there last 2 chunky singles slips 1917 is great. Have to find out what is next soon @DodgyDave

20201024_224107.jpg

20201024_224700.jpg

Wow no shoutout for your hubmaster DISSAPOINTED 😔😔😔😔😔

• Haha 7

• ★ Administrators ★
8 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

Spoiler

20201024_224107.jpg

Spoiler

20201024_224700.jpg

They are keeping very quiet about what is next. The last two times I asked, they ignored the question and answered something else.  :D

• Haha 4

• ★ Administrators ★

As the folks that tend to post in here, are a little more eclectic about their collections and purchases...

Does anyone want some "FREE" steelbooks ?

The steelbooks are free and I will pay for them to go to a relevent hub in the UK. Obviously there would be a small amount to pay MP for moving them around and combining at a later date.

They are all sealed and in perfect condition (as far as I can tell) except the rare German Ghost Rider. That has a tear in the seal on the front. They would also most likely be Region B only. Some may be Region Free. 

I just need to clear some space, and maybe someone will find a good home for them, or some of them. If not I'll probably bin them. I can't be bothered to eBay them at 99p start. ;)

IMG_7548.jpg.d766a97a211bec9b825db47bf217dd45.jpg

IMG_7549.jpg.a7a62736c7f3a5f56c82ccb17eba2db5.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5