IGNORED

New Anime Blu-ray Release Topic

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★

Amazon.de has now pictures up, yesterday it was only a very small one in my order history

81oQTv2PvzL._SL1500_.jpg

81OLTjhZfpL._SL1500_.jpg

So the same as the others just without these two items

Sachiel Resin Paperweight

A limited edition resin paperweight modeled on Sachiel, the 3rd Angel. Sachiel is the first Angel to appear in NEON GENESIS EVANGELION and emerges from the sea in Episode 1: ANGEL ATTACK. This paperweight was created exclusively for the Ultimate Edition.

NERV ID Card with Lanyard

Recreated from its appearance in NEON GENESIS EVANGELION, this double-sided guest ID Card features the NERV organisation logo and includes a sturdy 450mm lanyard adorned with the Magi System’s signature “EMERGENCY” indicators. This ID card and lanyard are created exclusively for the Ultimate Edition.

and also 4 discs less. Damn now it is getting hard to decide if I also need the UK Version.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @extantsrevenge, my Buddy.  🙂

In fact, ya nailed the reason for the extra discs, each set will sport a different dub.

As to the other omissions, not sure why that would be.

Is there a significant price difference between the UK and German sets?

Since you are planning on purchasing two sets regardless, what I would do, is buy one of each.

That way, you know you won't have any later regrets.

As to "Fly Me To The Moon', it was relayed some time ago that they would not be able to get it as the licensing cost was jacked through the roof when it was leaked what they planned on putting together (bloody crooks), so I don't blame them at all.

• Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
Just now, LeGonze said:

Whaaaaat!??… Don’t tell me that!!! I was going to order tomorrow!!!… 😩😩😭😭😭😭😭😭

That is insane…

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

you did not order yet? 😲 I had my German editions already secured that is why I was not so worried, I do have to admit that 5000 copies in only a few hours is crazy, but lets be honest EVERYONE has been waiting for this.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

you did not order yet? 😲 I had my German editions already secured that is why I was not so worried, I do have to admit that 5000 copies in only a few hours is crazy, but lets be honest EVERYONE has been waiting for this.

Yeah… I didn’t have that much money on  my US Account… So I was planning to cross the border tomorrow to make a deposit… But Hell… I’m out on this one… 😥😥

And tp be honest… I really thought 5K would last at ñeast until weekend… This is insane!! Not cheap at all guys… 😭😭

Edited by LeGonze
  • Sad 2

Hey @LeGonze, you're Region Free, right?

You may want to consider the AtA ed but as I previously mentioned, this is SERIOUS coin to toss at a Blind Buy, and there is a Standard Edition being released as well my friend.

Whatever decision you elect, I'd flip that coin now, as I don't expect AtA to have any left by this time tomorrow...

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
14 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Since you are planning on purchasing two sets regardless, what I would do, is buy one of each.

That way, you know you won't have any later regrets.

You're right, I placed my order with AtA, I waited to long to make any mistake on this one. I also had a 20GBP code from my damaged Seed Set, so that reduced the price a little.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Hmm, why is it that whenever I purchase some gold-plated edition of an Anime show, I can hear my Girls in the far distance, popping Champagne corks?   🤔

Lucky Girls!!

Thats just awesome sensei!!

26 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Hey @LeGonze, you're Region Free, right?

You may want to consider the AtA ed but as I previously mentioned, this is SERIOUS coin to toss at a Blind Buy, and there is a Standard Edition being released as well my friend.

You mean I’d be “hoping” to be Region Free?? I actually need Region A, or as you say Regios Free disc.

what do you mean by Standard Edition?? 😅😅

• Like 1

Hi @LeGonze;

Um, well, Region A is North America (and most S.E.A) and Mexico is Region A , correct?

So you are watching NA (aka Region A) shows I would therefore gather.

UK and Europe are Region B and that's what AtA is selling.

"Region Free" players, offer the ability to play a disc from anywhere, usually after pushing a couple buttons to set up the region for a disc you want play.

They are specialty players, that are more expensive for the associated convenience.

So, are you running a Region A or Region Free player my friend?

Oh, and as for Standard Edition, AtA is releasing a regular (probably amaray cased) edition of NGE without the fancy bows and ribbons. Just the discs.

It still won't be all that cheap, probably about $80 Usd I would suspect.

You may in fact be satisfied with that Buddy, at least until 5 years from now, when they probably release a 4K edition, heh heh. 😉

Edited by Grendel

31 minutes ago, Grendel said:

So, are you running a Region A or Region Free player my friend?

Oh yeah… I’m running a Region A Player, so I need Region A discs or Region Free discs.

33 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Oh, and as for Standard Edition, AtA is releasing a regular (probably amaray cased) edition of NGE without the fancy bows and ribbons. Just the discs.

It still won't be all that cheap, probably about $80 Usd I would suspect.

Oh man… This makes me so sad…

Can’t believe it sold out in hours!! 😥😥😭😭

• Sad 2

Hey gang. I finished up season 1 of Pacific Rim: The Black last week and I have to say I was reasonably impressed. I will certainly be watching season 2 when it lands. If you like the artwork of Netflix/Dreamworks Voltron series then I am sure you will like this.

F24F6D82-8F62-4690-BCF3-B76FB5B5F046.jpeg

I’ve started watching ‘Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon’ purely from the bizarre title. Despite the many strange components to the storyline, the strangest by far is the lead characters reaction every time he is faced with a face full of cleavage. Poor kid. 😂😂😂 It certainly appears on the initial 3 or 4 episodes that this was purely written/drawn to fulfil someones boob fetish 🤣

Anyway, I’m going to stick with it…. Monster & Cleavages… what’s not to like right?! Cheers. 😁 

447FEE66-F002-4300-B1A1-D5504E949770.jpeg

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Good Afternoon my Anime loving Friends;  😀

I finally got two minutes to rub together so took the opportunity to take some pics of some lovely new anime treasures.

The first 3 pics are of eds all destined for my Girls.

Since my Grand-Daughter has her 13th Birthday coming up in 2 weeks, this will be one of the larger boxes sent.

It will also include all of the released eds so far of Attack On Titan,(S-1 > 3) since her Mom said she had to wait until she turned 13 to watch it. 😊

If you cannot make out the title on an ed that interests you, just write a comment and I'll provide more detail.

YumPat,Shiro,Tutu,Morib,Saka,Himou,Kana HakMik +.JPG

FodWar3,4,Haik3,Hina,Dennoh,FlipFlap+.JPG

TalesAbyss,CaptEth,BodSpcPir,AngLay,CutDet,ElDlive.JPG

🥰

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I also received a few lovely new editions for myself;  🙂

- Demon Slayer: S-1,Pt-2, CE (AoL)
- Future Diary: CE (AoL)
- Revue Starlight: CE (Sentai)
- Castlevania: S-2, CE (AoL)
- Aura: amaray, (Sentai)
- Rahxephon: Steel, (Sentai)
- Emma: S-1,S-2, amaray (RS)
- Brynhildr In Darkness: amaray, (Sentai)

DmnSlyrPt2,FutDia,RevStar,Rax,Castvn2,Emma,Bryn.Aura.JPG

🥰

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi @Pbsw23;

Nice pick-ups my Buddy!

"Dan-Machi" (aka Girls in Dungeon) is a pretty great rollicking series, so glad you are entertained by it. 😀

There's a few related/spin-off shows associated with it that you will no doubt enjoy as well.

Also, S-2 just hit Blu and folks seem pretty impressed by it.

Sentai has I think, all the eds associated with this/these series.

I''m also happy to hear that Pacific Rim: The Black is turning out well.

I'll no doubt grab that when it hits Blu.

😊

• Thanks 2

On 8/20/2021 at 3:22 AM, Pbsw23 said:

Hey gang. I finished up season 1 of Pacific Rim: The Black last week and I have to say I was reasonably impressed. I will certainly be watching season 2 when it lands. If you like the artwork of Netflix/Dreamworks Voltron series then I am sure you will like this.

F24F6D82-8F62-4690-BCF3-B76FB5B5F046.jpeg

I’ve started watching ‘Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon’ purely from the bizarre title. Despite the many strange components to the storyline, the strangest by far is the lead characters reaction every time he is faced with a face full of cleavage. Poor kid. 😂😂😂 It certainly appears on the initial 3 or 4 episodes that this was purely written/drawn to fulfil someones boob fetish 🤣

Anyway, I’m going to stick with it…. Monster & Cleavages… what’s not to like right?! Cheers. 😁 

447FEE66-F002-4300-B1A1-D5504E949770.jpeg

Ohhh Nice!!! I also put Pacific Rin o. My Netflix Watch list!!… 😬😬

Right now, I’m watching Godzilla Movies there. 😅😅

By the way!! Have a good time there with some Anime Boobs!!… 😬😬🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
6 hours ago, Grendel said:

Good Afternoon my Anime loving Friends;  😀

I finally got two minutes to rub together so took the opportunity to take some pics of some lovely new anime treasures.

The first 3 pics are of eds all destined for my Girls.

Since my Grand-Daughter has her 13th Birthday coming up in 2 weeks, this will be one of the larger boxes sent.

It will also include all of the released eds so far of Attack On Titan,(S-1 > 3) since her Mom said she had to wait until she turned 13 to watch it. 😊

If you cannot make out the title on an ed that interests you, just write a comment and I'll provide more detail.

YumPat,Shiro,Tutu,Morib,Saka,Himou,Kana HakMik +.JPG

FodWar3,4,Haik3,Hina,Dennoh,FlipFlap+.JPG

TalesAbyss,CaptEth,BodSpcPir,AngLay,CutDet,ElDlive.JPG

🥰

59hz.gif

Wow, that will be a huge birthday 😍

nA6wOeN.gif

Some really nice series inculded.

6 hours ago, Grendel said:

I also received a few lovely new editions for myself;  🙂

- Demon Slayer: S-1,Pt-2, CE (AoL)
- Future Diary: CE (AoL)
- Revue Starlight: CE (Sentai)
- Castlevania: S-2, CE (AoL)
- Aura: amaray, (Sentai)
- Rahxephon: Steel, (Sentai)
- Emma: S-1,S-2, amaray (RS)
- Brynhildr In Darkness: amaray, (Sentai)

DmnSlyrPt2,FutDia,RevStar,Rax,Castvn2,Emma,Bryn.Aura.JPG

🥰

Awesome, I still need to get Rhaxephon, waiting for a price drop, but I might simply need to buy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good Morning @Pbsw23 and friends;  😀

Bodacious Space Pirates is a fun sci-fi series that isn't actually as heavy with fan service as the title may imply.

It has it, to be sure, and there's some pretty hot gals in the mix.

Story essentially follows a young Lass that inherits a ship and crew of 'Space Pirates' following the loss of her Father, who was previous Captain.

It's predominantly a comedy, and a pretty fun one at that. Yes, I think you would enjoy it. 🙂

The ed beside the series, is the follow-up one-off movie.

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi there @Pbsw23😀

If I may recommend a series that quite amply provides some delicious Fan Service, I think I would suggest;

Azur Lane:

Essentially, the Girls, ARE the Battleships and in their pursuit to foil the evil deeds of evil guys, they put their 'assets' to great use.

It's funny as all hell but jaw droppingly cute.

Don't worry, it doesn't 'cross the line' but you most certainly won't be bored either. 😉

I've linked the Amz.uk release, since that's where ya live but if others in NA have interest, it's avail at Amz.com as well.

Link:     (~29 Quid)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Azur-Lane-Season-1-Blu-ray/dp/B08TYVDL59/ref=pd_sbs_1/262-4720983-9762144?pd_rd_w=gX3Ip&pf_rd_p=e0d2ff13-9dd4-4da7-83fa-1b78154f9d73&pf_rd_r=R85GKWP249BRZ43X5ET8&pd_rd_r=31d22474-536e-4380-a0b1-c9d66d0bf915&pd_rd_wg=bCjSn&pd_rd_i=B08TYVDL59&psc=1

Pic:

Azur Lane: Season 1 - Blu-ray

😉

Edited by Grendel
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2