IGNORED

New Anime Blu-ray Release Topic

extantsrevenge

I also came across this announcement today but need to do a bit more research on it.

It's Madoka, so guaranteed Day 1 purchase when the Blu appears.

Speaking of which, my Aniplex eds of the new series and the Film Trilogy for the original are posted in the "Anime Collections" Thread.  🥰

Edited by Grendel
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Looks very nice indeed @LeGonze🤩

I've heard that Aniplex has a nice spec ed in their plans and I suspect it may bear more than a small likeness to the ed you've posted about.

Also looking forward to seeing what AtA (UK) brings to the table as their spec eds for the series are gorgeous.

Wow... Let's wait for that!!... Aniplex edition will be released in the US??

23 minutes ago, Grendel said:

And, speaking of AtA (All The Anime) UK, their Summer Sale starts on the 2nd August and runs thru to the 9th.

Here's a link to their announcement, definitely worth a read.

Link;

https://blog.alltheanime.com/summer-sale-2021/

Oh My God!!... I'l have to check and save some money for this... I'm pretty sure I'l get something!!... xD

Thanks Sensei!!...

By the way guys!!...

There's still 24 hours of Right Stuff Anime Birthday Sale!! So if you want something just go there!!... Very good offers!!

• Like 1

Hi @LeGonze😀

Yes, the Aniplex release of DS Mugen Train will be released by Right Stuf exclusively, for USA (NA) market.

I've made a short list for the current RS sale so will no doubt place an order this eve.

Nothing I'm panicking on but there are a few nice deals.

Same with the Sentai sale (which ends this Sunday). 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

^^ The NA release date for DS: Mugen Train has yet to be announced @ShadowWarrior.

Same for UK.

Not sure about Kaze in Germany and as @LeGonze mentioned, the Japanese ed is already released.

Soon as I hear, I'll Post it. 🙂

In other news, just a quick reminder the AllTheAnime (UK) sale starts at 5 pm London time today (02 Aug).

Here's hoping folks find a few nice treasures to score. 🥳

Link;

https://blog.alltheanime.com/summer-sale-2021/

Edited by Grendel
  • Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, Hecko said:

If anyone gets a chance watch this was really good. There looking at making it into a live action film aswell. I was shocked at how gory the scenes are it has a lot of potential be interesting to see how far can take it.

image.jpeg

I've seen great reviews about it. ^_^

But I don't have Amazon Prime video so, I might get it on physical IF available someday.

• Like 2

Another batch of Anime Steelbooks...

Dr. Stone: Season 1 [SteelBook] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray] [Only @ Best Buy]

SKU:6473561
Release Date:12/14/2021

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: Season 1 [SteelBook][Dig Copy] [Blu-ray] [Only @ Best Buy]

SKU:6473555
Release Date:11/23/2021

Perfect Blue [SteelBook] [Blu-ray/DVD] [1997]

SKU:6470394
Release Date:09/14/2021
Rating:NR

Haven't seen any of these. I was at nothing of buying the Limited Edition of Dr. Stone on RSA sale but got short on budget. Now I see the art on the steelbook and I think iboth would complement to each other. I think I'll try to get both.

dr stone SB.jpg

Slime SB.jpg

PB SB.jpg

• Like 3

Lovely new selections there @LeGonze🙂

I ordered the amarays of both "Stone" and "Slime" for my G-D, as she has asked about them for a while now.  😉

I think the Steel they are issuing for "Perfect Blue" is really hot so, although I have the sweet CE pictured below, I ordered one for myself as well.

All 3 are great shows Buddy and I'm confident you'll really enjoy them. Nice Choices!

As for the NA Amazon animated show Invincible, I've watched a few reviews on it and it certainly seems action packed and down right bloody in many scenes.

I may consider it when a disc pops.

Cheers my friends.

Perf Blue M i Abyss 75.JPG

PerfectBlueUE_2020_x1024.png?v=1586016568

Left click on the bottom pic for a less distorted view of the contents.

🥰

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Grendel said:

Lovely new selections there @LeGonze🙂

I ordered the amarays of both "Stone" and "Slime" for my G-D, as she has asked about them for a while now.  😉

I think the Steel they are issuing for "Perfect Blue" is really hot so, although I have the sweet CE pictured below, I ordered one for myself as well.

All 3 are great shows Buddy and I'm confident you'll really enjoy them. Nice Choices!

As for the NA Amazon animated show Invincible, I've watched a few reviews on it and it certainly seems action packed and down right bloody in many scenes.

I may consider it when a disc pops.

Cheers my friends.

Perf Blue M i Abyss 75.JPG

PerfectBlueUE_2020_x1024.png?v=1586016568

Left click on the bottom pic for a less distorted view of the contents.

🥰

Thanks for the comments Sensei!! I haven’t bought any tho… 😅😅

These are fpr preorder now, but I need to cool down my wallet a bit so I’ll wait to pick these up.

And again, your collection is amazing!! What a beautiful CE you got there!! 😱😱😃😃😃

• Thanks 1

That is indeed a lovely Steel of DS: Mugen Train @kewet😍

Thanks much for sharing a pic of your treasure my friend.

I suspect when Aniplex releases their CE, it's going to be a very lovely edition as well, with no doubt some sweet bonus materials and a quite handsome presentation box.

I anticipate an NA Steel as well, though not totally sure who may have licence for one. No doubt Funi.

As previously mentioned, those in Europe will probably want to keep an eye out for the AlltheAnime (AtA) [UK] release as well since it will no doubt receive the Red Carpet.

Kaze in Germany are no slouch either so another to be mindful of.

Possibly Madman in Oz, as well, though I'm unsure if they pursued the licence.

• Like 1

Hi @extantsrevenge and my other Anime loving friends;  😀

Just a quick heads up Nils, Sentai has this up for current order;  ($63Usd, gulp!...)

Chihayafuru (Season 3)

Link;

https://www.sentaifilmworks.com/collections/new-releases/products/chihayafuru-season-3-complete-collection-blu-ray

Chihayafuru Season 3 Complete Collection Blu-ray Disc Spread

HOWEVER... be aware my Buddy, that they do have plans for a Collector's Edition. They're just playing sneaky with the release date, heh.

That price for the standard release will drop in time, they always do and since many are aware that a CE is in the works, I suspect the price will drop soon for this.

I don't think we'll see another Sentai "sale" until Black Friday but I'll keep tabs on the prices for ya my friends.  😉

I seriously need to take some pics for here soon, since 2 of my 3 Sentai orders have landed.

Soon, I promise.🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi @LeGonze;

I'm not sure if you have any desire for Anime figures.

Most of the "good" ones, are exorbitantly priced but there are a few companies, like "Pop Up Parade" that offer relatively nice quality figs without requiring a 2nd mortgage to acquire.

As evidenced here;

Spoiler

Eren Yeager

; Attack Titan Version: Attack on Titan  ($38Usd)

RightStuf Link:

https://www.rightstufanime.com/Eren-Yeager-Attack-Titan-Ver-Attack-on-Titan-Pop-Up-Parade-Figure

Eren Yeager Attack Titan Ver Attack on Titan Pop Up Parade Figure

😀 (do note: it's approx 6 inches high, so not exactly "Titan size".)

Edited by Grendel
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Hi @LeGonze;

I'm not sure if you have any desire for Anime figures.

Most of the "good" ones, are exorbitantly priced but there are a few companies, like "Pop Up Parade" that offer relatively nice quality figs without require a 2nd mortgage to acquire.

As evidenced here;

Hide contents

Eren Yeager

; Attack Titan Version: Attack on Titan  ($38Usd)

RightStuf Link:

https://www.rightstufanime.com/Eren-Yeager-Attack-Titan-Ver-Attack-on-Titan-Pop-Up-Parade-Figure

Eren Yeager Attack Titan Ver Attack on Titan Pop Up Parade Figure

😀 (do note: it's approx 6 inches high, so not exactly "Titan size".)

Thanks Sensei for the info... I would love to have a Figure Collection... But I just can't start another one... My wife would kick me out right away... xDxD

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Thanks Sensei for the info... I would love to have a Figure Collection... But I just can't start another one... My wife would kick me out right away... xDxD

No waifu no laifu

Edited by kewet
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1