IGNORED

New Anime Blu-ray Release Topic

extantsrevenge

1 hour ago, LeGonze said:

Hey guys!!...

We will have a few new releases on preorder at AtA and RSA...

Check all the new stuff on their store...

Here you have some...

AtA:

Violet Evergarden The Movie in 4K CE

Hello World CE

Belle Deluxe Edition in 4K

Future Boy Conan Pt1 and Pt2 CE in 4K.

RSA:

Vivy Flourites Eye's Song (Aniplex)

Belle CE in 4K

image.thumb.jpeg.a2830a883fce3e98873bc44e143924d9.jpeg

Hello World movie.jpg

Vivy Fluorites Eyes Aniplex.jpg

Belle DE 4K Movie USA.jpg

Belle DE 4K Movie.jpg

Did I just spy a Vivy steelbook?

Arnold Schwarzenegger Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/24/2022 at 7:52 PM, Grendel said:

Good Evening My Dear Anime Loving Friends;

My apologies for being absent for a time but I was unfortunately quite ill for a spell.

I'm back home and doing quite well presently but I see I have much to catch up on.

I very much look forward to perusing the previous posts presented by our wonderful members and will provide feedback, quips of note and accolades, as appropriate. 😊

My very best to you all, Always. 👍

Glad you're feeling better @Grendel!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Hey guys!!...

We will have a few new releases on preorder at AtA and RSA...

Check all the new stuff on their store...

Here you have some...

AtA:

Violet Evergarden The Movie in 4K CE

Hello World CE

Belle Deluxe Edition in 4K

Future Boy Conan Pt1 and Pt2 CE in 4K.

RSA:

Vivy Flourites Eye's Song (Aniplex)

Belle CE in 4K

image.thumb.jpeg.a2830a883fce3e98873bc44e143924d9.jpeg

Hello World movie.jpg

Vivy Fluorites Eyes Aniplex.jpg

Belle DE 4K Movie USA.jpg

Belle DE 4K Movie.jpg

Thanks @LeGonze! Just ordered Belle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Billy Talent said:

This is what I wanted for dragon ball Z ....how come Super arguably  the worst DB saga gets a box set but not DBZ?

Is there any news on a DBZ box set?

DBZ had a great box set on DVD with the Dragon Box sets. For Blu Ray, there was the 30th Anniversary Box set. The recent Steelbooks are the same discs as the 30th Anniversary Box set. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nathan_s82 said:

DBZ had a great box set on DVD with the Dragon Box sets. For Blu Ray, there was the 30th Anniversary Box set. The recent Steelbooks are the same discs as the 30th Anniversary Box set. 

Dvd  without the steelbooks.

I want the Steelbook versions I know there are single steelbooks of the entire DBZ series however I would prefer it if they did a box set like this one which holds all the steelbooks.

Do you have a link of know where to obtain the DBZ boxset with all the steelbooks 

EDIT: nvm I've seen that set its overpriced it looks cool but no steelbooks of course they do that with DBZ the best series and not with super. Also a low quality goku figure I absolutely dont want I would much rather get the Prime 1 Piece if I wanted the statue.

Only can wait and hope for a proper set just like this one.

Edited by Billy Talent
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Billy Talent said:

Dvd  without the steelbooks.

I want the Steelbook versions I know there are single steelbooks of the entire DBZ series however I would prefer it if they did a box set like this one which holds all the steelbooks.

Do you have a link of know where to obtain the DBZ boxset with all the steelbooks 

EDIT: nvm I've seen that set its overpriced it looks cool but no steelbooks of course they do that with DBZ the best series and not with super. Also a low quality goku figure I absolutely dont want I would much rather get the Prime 1 Piece if I wanted the statue.

Only can wait and hope for a proper set just like this one.

I agree. I want a proper 4:3 blu ray boxset release. Or at the least a boxset to house the steelbooks from DBZ.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Grendel said:

Config As Code? Yup, but properly. Have some Dhall

Good Afternoon My Friends;

I've had a bit of a rough go health wise.

Starting to recover finally but it's taking longer than I anticipated.

I hope to get on more in the coming days, as I'm sure I've missed out on a few wonderful posts of info.

Cheers  🥰

Hope you get a fast recovery Sensei!!... Wish you the best always!!... ^_^;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Grendel said:

I hope to get on more in the coming days, as I'm sure I've missed out on a few wonderful posts of info.

Cheers  🥰

Road to a healthy recovery @Grendel!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Grendel said:

Cheers  🥰

Glad you're recovering, glasses up to your health!

• Like 1

Awards

15 hours ago, Grendel said:

Cheers  🥰

I hope you feel better soon @Grendel!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

This is a dream come true for me. I've been watching Macross since the 80s and imported in every series to watch them. The secondary market is atrocious for Macross titles, so this is amazing. This is also the first time Macross 7 would be subtitled in English (Other than bootlegs) officially. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MASTERPIECE RECEIVED!!!... MASTERPIECE RECEIVED!!!... MASTERPIECE RECEIVED!!!...

Attack On Titan Season One - Ultimate Fan Edition / Korean.

OMG Guys!!!... This is the best edition you can get for this amazing Anime!!!... 

Absolutely incredible!! Beautiful!!... Everything screams "PREMIUM"!!... I knew Koreans would make it super special!!... :x:x

First of all... I want to thank @SquidGame... He helped me to get this beautiful item!!... Everything went smooth with him and super nice!!!... I'm super super grateful and will be my whole life!!!... Muchas gracias Hermano!!... ^_^^_^

Ok... So when I got the package, the shipping box was totally smashed (Don't have picture of that one) so I got super worried... Then I saw the outer box of the item itself and was also a little smashed on a corner (I share a pic of this one) so my heart stopped a bit... I opened this outer box and I found a perfect Boxset of this incredible series... The Boxset arrived in perfect condition and took the boxset out just to find and absolute beast of a Lenticular Poster... It's Maaaassive!!!... I got a complete Lentigasm!!!... 9_9

The Box is pretty sturdy with some texture simulating Wall Maria... Spot gloss on the title... And the best thing, it's magnetic opening!!!... :x

We get a massive Guide Book with tons and tons of sketches, art and info (Korean)...

Also we get a super sturdy metallic Wall Maria Symbol (Also Magnetic)... It's placed on a plush base... A Beautiful thing...

Also we get all 9 Volumes of S1, all come as digipack like with a clear/character printed sleeve... All of them amazing!!!...

And we get both condensed movies from S1... AoT: Guren No Yumiya (Part 1) and AoT: Jiyuu No Tsubasa (Part 2)... Both came a super super nice fullslip with wrap around art... And both are digibooks with 3 panel size art... And each with booklets of the movies... Absolutely astonishing!!!... :x

This is exactly what I wanted (and even more!!) for this incredible series... Can't wait for AoT UFE - S2 to release!!! Hahaa... xD

IF you love this Anime as I do... You definitely want this set!!! As I said, this is nothing short of PREMIUM!!!...

Bluray Notes:

Language: Japanese/Korean.

Subtitles: Korean only.

This is not a problem to me as I already have all this in english friendly versions. ^_^

IMG_2291.jpg

IMG_2292.jpg

IMG_2294.jpg

IMG_2295.jpg

IMG_2296.jpg

IMG_2297.jpg

IMG_2298.jpg

IMG_2299.jpg

IMG_2300.jpg

IMG_2301.jpg

IMG_2302.jpg

IMG_2303.jpg

IMG_2304.jpg

IMG_2305.jpg

IMG_2306.jpg

IMG_2307.jpg

IMG_2308.jpg

IMG_2309.jpg

IMG_2310.jpg

IMG_2311.jpg

IMG_2312.jpg

IMG_2313.jpg

IMG_2314.jpg

IMG_2315.jpg

IMG_2316.jpg

IMG_2317.jpg

IMG_2318.jpg

IMG_2319.jpg

IMG_2320.jpg

IMG_2321.jpg

IMG_2322.jpg

IMG_2323.jpg

IMG_2324.jpg

IMG_2325.jpg

IMG_2326.jpg

IMG_2327.jpg

IMG_2328.jpg

IMG_2329.jpg

IMG_2330.jpg

IMG_2331.jpg

IMG_2332.jpg

IMG_2333.jpg

IMG_2334.jpg

IMG_2335.jpg

IMG_2336.jpg

IMG_2337.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

IMG_2340.jpg

IMG_2341.jpg

IMG_2342.jpg

IMG_2343.jpg

IMG_2344.jpg

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2346.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg

IMG_2348.jpg

IMG_2349.jpg

IMG_2350.jpg

IMG_2351.jpg

IMG_2352.jpg

IMG_2353.jpg

IMG_2354.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

IMG_2356.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg

IMG_2358.jpg

IMG_2359.jpg

IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2361.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2363.jpg

IMG_2364.jpg

IMG_2365.jpg

IMG_2366.jpg

IMG_2367.jpg

IMG_2369.jpg

IMG_2370.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, LeGonze said:

MASTERPIECE RECEIVED!!!... MASTERPIECE RECEIVED!!!... MASTERPIECE RECEIVED!!!...

OMG Guys!!!... This is the best edition you can get for this amazing Anime!!!... 

Absolutely incredible!! Beautiful!!... Everything screams "PREMIUM"!!... I knew Koreans would make it super special!!... :x:x

First of all... I want to thank @SquidGame... He helped me to get this beautiful item!!... Everything went smooth with him and super nice!!!... I'm super super grateful and will be my whole life!!!... Muchas gracias Hermano!!... ^_^^_^

Ok... So when I got the package, the shipping box was totally smashed (Don't have picture of that one) so I got super worried... Then I saw the outer box of the item itself and was also a little smashed on a corner (I share a pic of this one) so my heart stopped a bit... I opened this outer box and I found a perfect Boxset of this incredible series... The Boxset arrived in perfect condition and took the boxset out just to find and absolute beast of a Lenticular Poster... It's Maaaassive!!!... I got a complete Lentigasm!!!... 9_9

The Box is pretty sturdy with some texture simulating Wall Maria... Spot gloss on the title... And the best thing, it's magnetic opening!!!... :x

We get a massive Guide Book with tons and tons of sketches, art and info (Korean)...

Also we get a super sturdy metallic Wall Maria Symbol (Also Magnetic)... It's placed on a plush base... A Beautiful thing...

Also we get all 9 Volumes of S1, all come as digipack like with a clear/character printed sleeve... All of them amazing!!!...

And we get both condensed movies from S1... AoT: Guren No Yumiya (Part 1) and AoT: Jiyuu No Tsubasa (Part 2)... Both came a super super nice fullslip with wrap around art... And both are digibooks with 3 panel size art... And each with booklets of the movies... Absolutely astonishing!!!... :x

This is exactly what I wanted (and even more!!) for this incredible series... Can't wait for AoT UFE - S2 to release!!! Hahaa... xD

IF you love this Anime as I do... You definitely want this set!!! As I said, this is nothing short of PREMIUM!!!...

Bluray Notes:

This is not a problem to me as I already have all this in english friendly versions. ^_^

IMG_2291.jpg

IMG_2292.jpg

IMG_2294.jpg

IMG_2295.jpg

IMG_2296.jpg

IMG_2297.jpg

IMG_2298.jpg

IMG_2299.jpg

IMG_2300.jpg

IMG_2301.jpg

IMG_2302.jpg

IMG_2303.jpg

IMG_2304.jpg

IMG_2305.jpg

IMG_2306.jpg

IMG_2307.jpg

IMG_2308.jpg

IMG_2309.jpg

IMG_2310.jpg

IMG_2311.jpg

IMG_2312.jpg

IMG_2313.jpg

IMG_2314.jpg

IMG_2315.jpg

IMG_2316.jpg

IMG_2317.jpg

IMG_2318.jpg

IMG_2319.jpg

IMG_2320.jpg

IMG_2321.jpg

IMG_2322.jpg

IMG_2323.jpg

IMG_2324.jpg

IMG_2325.jpg

IMG_2326.jpg

IMG_2327.jpg

IMG_2328.jpg

IMG_2329.jpg

IMG_2330.jpg

IMG_2331.jpg

IMG_2332.jpg

IMG_2333.jpg

IMG_2334.jpg

IMG_2335.jpg

IMG_2336.jpg

IMG_2337.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

IMG_2340.jpg

IMG_2341.jpg

IMG_2342.jpg

IMG_2343.jpg

IMG_2344.jpg

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2346.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg

IMG_2348.jpg

IMG_2349.jpg

IMG_2350.jpg

IMG_2351.jpg

IMG_2352.jpg

IMG_2353.jpg

IMG_2354.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

IMG_2356.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg

IMG_2358.jpg

IMG_2359.jpg

IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2361.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2363.jpg

IMG_2364.jpg

IMG_2365.jpg

IMG_2366.jpg

IMG_2367.jpg

IMG_2369.jpg

IMG_2370.jpg

I have not stared at a post for this long!

Insane I cant believe you actually bought that beast! 

Wow insane just insane!

what was the total damage for this item and did you get a discount for it??

But I am getting some serious Mag Terminator box set flashbacks where the shipping was as much as the item itself that's why I'm staying clear from any future MaG releases 

This is by far the coolest anime bluray box set I have ever seen! 😍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Bluray Notes:

IMG_2291.jpg

IMG_2292.jpg

IMG_2294.jpg

IMG_2295.jpg

IMG_2296.jpg

IMG_2297.jpg

IMG_2298.jpg

IMG_2299.jpg

IMG_2300.jpg

IMG_2301.jpg

IMG_2302.jpg

IMG_2303.jpg