IGNORED

WeET Ant-Man and the Wasp (WeET Exclusive #13) (WEA 4K/2D/Bonus Steelbook) [Korea]

ksosk

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Basil said:

@LeGonze you know i was explaining the other day for embossing/debossing needs a frame work look at the beauty shot below and shows it on the right 👍

but you may need slightly enlarge it on the right to get the full idea 

623439234_Antman02.thumb.jpg.abf553cdcd0

basil 👍

Yup… And this is the exact example why it doesn’t have to be a whole simple frame. That was my point. 🤓🤓 I actually told you about Captain Marvel, wich is sometimes similar. 😉😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LeGonze said:

Yup… And this is the exact example why it doesn’t have to be a whole simple frame. That was my point. 🤓🤓 I actually told you about Captain Marvel, wich is sometimes similar. 😉😉

it has 3 frames on this but still make up the overall frame and that was my point, you have to a frame whether in multiple parts or singular.

the way you explained it you said it needed no framing at all.

thats part of the engineering of hows it done, and yes it has to be done that way or there would be NO embossing or debossing at all.

i tell you what think we are best to agree to disagree here as we are going to have differences of opinion on this.

all the best

basil 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
42 minutes ago, Guz91 said:

Do we know when this GB will be available?

37 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

I would guess not until the rest of the BS come out, but I’m not sure.

They will let us know though

My preference would be to wait until we get all the beauty shots so we can minimize changes. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

10 hours ago, MoneySniper said:

Just finished my night shift and I come home to some good news from WeET. Hopefully they do a WEA for No Way Home as well.

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

With FAC losing rights to Sony and Blufans FFH off in the multiverse somewhere, I really agree. SMLife will most likely do it but def won’t beat a WeET WEA release. 

• Like 1

Awards

1 hour ago, Basil said:

the way you explained it you said it needed no framing at all.

Not what I said, or wanted to say... :$9_9

1 hour ago, Basil said:

it has 3 frames on this but still make up the overall frame and that was my point

Well, this was exactly my original point... Maybe my english is a little limited on the definition of "Frame" (My first language being Español)... But when I said it doesn't have to be a simple frame, I meant an actual rectangular frame. Again, I even told about the Captian Marvel SB...^_^

1 hour ago, Basil said:

i tell you what think we are best to agree to disagree here as we are going to have differences of opinion on this.

I think we do not disagree, we just had a misundertanding on the word "Frame"... xD

Abrazo Hermano!! :D^_^

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Not what I said, or wanted to say... :$9_9

Well, this was exactly my original point... Maybe my english is a little limited on the definition of "Frame" (My first language being Español)... But when I said it doesn't have to be a simple frame, I meant an actual rectangular frame. Again, I even told about the Captian Marvel SB...^_^

I think we do not disagree, we just had a misundertanding on the word "Frame"... xD

Abrazo Hermano!! :D^_^

Maybe y’all could “frame” your arguments differently 🤓

…ok I’ll leave 

• Haha 5

Awards