IGNORED

WeET Ant-Man and the Wasp (WeET Exclusive #13) (WEA 4K/2D/Bonus Steelbook) [Korea]

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★
11 minutes ago, KananJarrus said:

Those fullslips are quite underwhelming imho. The idea for the OC box is nice though and the finish surely will be great as always.

I (only) like the front of A2, but its back is really taking me off..

You have to get used to it. 

The art cannot be controlled since all retailers get the same artwork to select from. The actual competition is how the final product is done up and WeET is really good at producing very great fullslips.

KS

• Like 16

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit.

Why do you do this to me??

Me last week when I paid for my Wonder Woman 1984 order - "Argh too expensive now I'm done, no more for me"

Me this week now that it has gone live - 

time will crawl GIF

Not sure if I should laugh or cry lol

My bank account is crying...I can already hear it lol

Neil

Edited by Soundwave
  • Haha 11

Awards

On 2/6/2022 at 4:46 PM, Stryker412 said:

I'm trying! Hopefully it doesn't hit in the middle of the night or while I'm at work.... This will be my very first GB. I don't even care which version I get. I only want the Steelbook itself.

Technically it looked like it dropped at 3:30 am US eastern time.  Casually woke up when alarm went off to get ready for work.  Opened Media Psychos to find this feeding frenzy.  Best of luck to all!

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

Technically it looked like it dropped at 3:30 am US eastern time.  Casually woke up when alarm went off to get ready for work.  Opened Media Psychos to find this feeding frenzy.  Best of luck to all!

I put my order in for a A1 and B1 Lenti just in case. I don't care which one I get. I just want to complete the MCU! :)

Edited by Stryker412
  • Like 3

Awards

Il y a 5 heures, ksosk a dit :

You have to get used to it. 

The art cannot be controlled since all retailers get the same artwork to select from. The actual competition is how the final product is done up and WeET is really good at producing very great fullslips.

KS

I can't agree more, and I know that even though the slips look a lot alike flat like this, I know in hands, with the great finnish from WeET, they'll look entirely different. Their lentis are great and I expect superb Fullslips with embossing/debossing and different effects like they are used to do. 
I regret not going for OneClicks with them before, like Black Panther, not doing the same mistake again!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ksosk said:

Yeah, buy within your own means!

Go for just one edition if OC is straining.

It will be interesting to see which singles you guys choose if you only go for one edition 😃

Be a happy buyer. Don't be stressed out with over purchase.

Cheers,

KS

Yes KS, I went with this one as the colors interest me! :)

Type B2 Lenticular

grafik.thumb.png.046415ebd55d88e241b6692402ca82e0.png

• Like 5