IGNORED

Manta Lab The Suicide Squad (Manta Lab Exclusive #51) (WEA 4k UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title"

One Click: Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Foil, Embossing, 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.

Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.

Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.

Double Lenticular Full Slip: Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.

Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

• Like 3

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Since members don't have accress to the club yet, linking to that one would create an error and I guess lots of retries 😂. And since I have the Platinum and Gold GB running at the same time and did not want to build several forms, I got the good idea to redirect members who join to the Release Topic ☺️. This way you can instantly join the conversation 👍.

I was very confused for a couple of seconds (thought I misclicked something at first) until I verified with the confirmation PM, but I think that's a great idea. Might get more people to talk about these releases. 

Kind of disappointed with this release though, like a few others have already mentioned, so I ended up just selecting the FS. 

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
Just now, FlanInTheFace said:

Thanks! Got it! Weird, it didnt show up as a notification that I had a message💁‍♂️

Yeah, I believe I read a post from one of the admins or John that the Gipsy confirm message will show up, but not send a message notification so when I order in a GB now I just know to check for the message.   We should also either be automatically added to the club (when it is set up) or receive an invite in notifications.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Gary K said:

Yeah, I believe I read a post from one of the admins or John that the Gipsy confirm message will show up, but not send a message notification so when I order in a GB now I just know to check for the message.   We should also either be automatically added to the club (when it is set up) or receive an invite in notifications.

Thanks! Must have missed that🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

@extantsrevenge@Gary K I'm gold member but I can not access to the gold member GB foam link. When I try to access the GB link for gold memebr, Pop up is floated with the message I have no permission to access. It would be appreciated to check it. I thought it was a common error for all members but I'm impatient because it seems there are members who have already filled out the GB foam 😱

Thank you

Edited by gavin ko

• ★ Administrators ★
37 minutes ago, gavin ko said:

@extantsrevenge@Gary K I'm gold member but I can not access to the gold member GB foam link. When I try to access the GB link for gold memebr, Pop up is floated with the message I have no permission to access. It would be appreciated to check it. I thought it was a common error for all members but I'm impatient because it seems there are members who have already filled out the GB foam 😱

Thank you

@gavin ko I've added you to the Gold club so it should work now - Ken

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gary K said:

check your messages, when you request in the GBs now, you get a confirmation message from @Gipsy Danger

finally now a way to track group buys using mps OWN pm system 🥳

also another great idea create a storage folder say GROUP BUYS JOINED

each and every time you get one of these new PMS from gipsy (shame no notification but i can live with that)

then move into your GROUP BUYS JOINED

you then can see each and every gb IF this decent system carries on 👍

@extantsrevenge please keep this going its bloody genius well it is for me with my system above now

Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth MeyersIdea Thumbs Up GIF by ZEE5 

Notebook Todo GIF by ÈS.B StudioThat 70S Show Yes GIF by Laff

basil 🥳

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3