IGNORED

Manta Lab Zack Snyder's Justice League (Manta Lab Exclusive #39) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, RAK said:

Yeah they are pricey, I really had to push myself to get all the editions. 

I'm glad that at least here is where i'm "safe" for rest of the year. Considering what they announced nothing else interests me beside this one from Manta.

I feel ya all who barely started opening wallets :D.

I just hope they don't release first three movies of Godzilla from Monsterverse since there's been mentioning about that toward end of last year. If that happens... I'll have to open wallet for Manta again.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 5t33lb0y said:

I'm glad that at least here is where i'm "safe" for rest of the year. Considering what they announced nothing else interests me beside this one from Manta.

I feel ya all who barely started opening wallets :D.

I just hope they don't release first three movies of Godzilla from Monsterverse since there's been mentioning about that toward end of last year. If that happens... I'll have to open wallet for Manta again.

There’s a few on there list that I’m waiting for, BVS being one of them since  the first time around they went the lazy way out and did a Beefed up version with a WWA steelbook. But that was before they decided to do strictly WEA. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, RAK said:

There’s a few on there list that I’m waiting for, BVS being one of them since  the first time around they went the lazy way out and did a Beefed up version with a WWA steelbook. But that was before they decided to do strictly WEA. 

I mean from Manta. They won't do BvS or will they?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Basil said:

i do like the stand wish they could have that with rest of bits on amazonian box but i prefer that box to human, so as thats what you see on shelf.

it just screw with my OCD if i didnt have the right box.

not like @deckard99 think is on for all 3 xD 

basil 👍

Definitely agreed here lol.  I just got both and will make my own set.

• Like 2

vor einer Stunde schrieb GANTZ:

Does anyone have any idea when the editions will be released? I'm interested in the three motherboxes but not having a date is blocking me from buying them.

Thanks in advance 😉

Don't wanna support a crowdfunding-project?

You could do an "afterbuy" in the bay, my friend.

michael fassbender laughing GIF

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Whodini said:

I don't understand the motherboxes.. can someone explain their purpose please?

A Mother Box, also called a Change Engine, is a perpetual energy matrix of Apokoliptian origin. The three Mother Boxes present on Earth arrived alongside Darkseid during his attempted invasion thousands of years ago, but were subsequently left in the hands of the Amazons, Atlanteans and humans.

lol ..Are you asking what comes in it?

Edited by txfosho
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6