IGNORED

Manta Lab Zack Snyder's Justice League (Manta Lab Exclusive #39) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

33 minutes ago, mjk said:

I just saw the BS. I guess I am too late for one click 🙃

not necessarily, if they don't open it up for more OC there is

[ME#39] Zack Synder's Justice League Exclusive Steelbook Pre-order at 8PM, January 28h, 2022 (UTC+8) (HKT)

ants assignment GIF

• Haha 5

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Billy Talent said:

Does anyone still remember the amount of OC's were secured of the DRIVE  Manta  edition.

I was certain I was not gonna make the cut but I did, I might be really wrong here but wasn't  the amount iin the 60's ? 

Right now I am number 71 on the list

Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF

I don’t know about drive but blade runner and Godzilla vs kong both had just above 90 OCS available looking at the past group buys so think you would be okay but all can do is wait and see.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The slips are around 17.5 cm (height), and apparently  these mother boxes are 22 cm. 
So hopefully we can fit all the slips in there. 

Manta lab would have walked away with a victory on this if they just used the mother box as the OC box.🤨

As it is now I will have an empty OC box to display I suppose, I rather have the motherbox to display.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Billy Talent said:

The slips are around 17.5 cm (height), and apparently  these mother boxes are 22 cm. 
So hopefully we can fit all the slips in there. 

Manta lab would have walked away with a victory on this if they just used the mother box as the OC box.🤨

As it is now I will have an empty OC box to display I suppose, I rather have the motherbox to display.

I just would just like to have the room to display my treasures properly! 😒

• Like 5

On 1/15/2022 at 1:59 AM, Billy Talent said:

Does anyone still remember the amount of OC's were secured of the DRIVE  Manta  edition.

I was certain I was not gonna make the cut but I did, I might be really wrong here but wasn't  the amount iin the 60's ? 

Right now I am number 71 on the list

Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF

I think your good. There were only a 117 total tiered member(P+G) request, and only 72 requested an OC.. You are one of the last tiered to request, but I think all the plat and gold are safe. Most requests are from regular members, and they are the ones who should worry. Mods  still have to put up final list though. Unfortunately, due to the gb not being open long, it looks like there are a few tiered members who may miss out because they didn't check the site yesterday. 

Justice League Snyder Cut GIF by HBO Max

Edited by txfosho
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, manuman888 said:

As a regular member: 😭

Even though your regular, you are pretty high up on list and probably have a good shot. Again, have to wait for final list of course.

48 minutes ago, sketchypool said:

Does anyone know how many fullslips MP will be getting? I'm #39 on the list

nobody knows until they put up final list.

Edited by txfosho
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

25 minutes ago, txfosho said:
1 hour ago, manuman888 said:

As a regular member: 😭

Even though your regular, you are pretty high up on list and probably have a good shot. Again, have to wait for final list of course.

Feels better to hear that so thank you. Do we find out the final list before the January 28 pre-order date for collectong?

• Like 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
23 minutes ago, txfosho said:

nobody knows until they put up final list.

Please hold off on any speculation or assumptions based on past GBs. Nobody (including me) knows what the final list will look like at this time.

We will finalize the list prior to the pre-order date so that any members who weren't allocated have a chance to buy from collectong when the pre-order opens. 

• Like 9