IGNORED

Manta Lab Zack Snyder's Justice League (Manta Lab Exclusive #39) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, txfosho said:

A Mother Box, also called a Change Engine, is a perpetual energy matrix of Apokoliptian origin. The three Mother Boxes present on Earth arrived alongside Darkseid during his attempted invasion thousands of years ago, but were subsequently left in the hands of the Amazons, Atlanteans and humans.

lol i kid..Are you asking what comes in it?

Basically.. they look huge. Are they meant for an OC? Or will they perfectly fit the included steelbook, stand plus extras shown in each picture?

• Like 4

Awards

2 minutes ago, Whodini said:

Basically.. they look huge. Are they meant for an OC? Or will they perfectly fit the included steelbook, stand plus extras shown in each picture?

I think it's the latter. According to Manta's website:

Mother Box: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.  Approx 20x20x20cm 

I would think the steel would sit inside with the stand and film tin swag.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Whodini said:

When I read motherbox I instantly thought of Zeta's Dark Knight Trilogy that had all three OCs housed in one big box. I don't think Manta should've labelled their's as Motherboxes. Doesn't quite work for me. Zeta's definition of one does make sense though.

Yeah, but the mother box is actually from the JL movie. Manta's not naming it a mother box to create confusion, that's just what the object they're replicating is actually called in DC Comics media.

Edited by MikeH5856
typos
  • Like 10

16 minutes ago, Whodini said:

When I read motherbox I instantly thought of Zeta's Dark Knight Trilogy that had all three OCs housed in one big box. I don't think Manta should've labelled their's as Motherboxes. Doesn't quite work for me. Zeta's definition of one does make sense though.

In particular case it makes total sense - calling it motherbox. It's tied to movie and they went with it cause they knew ppl will go frenzy and spend extra $$$.

Tell me - why is HDZ then calling incoming release of BvS OC if it has just 2 different editions? It shouldn't be named oc but hardbox instead.

Edited by 5t33lb0y
Added text.
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Whodini said:

But these are actually THE Motherboxes… 😅😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, 5t33lb0y said:

In particular case it makes total sense - calling it motherbox. It's tied to movie and they went with it cause they knew ppl will go frenzy and spend extra $$$.

Exactly! And a lot of us here seem to resemble that last remark! 🤣🤣🤣 (Man, I hope I make the cut off for this gb!!)

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, MM3 said:

What are the right artworks for the slips?  Some people are saying they mixed up the artworks.

I have asked for clarification but it looks like this one is the fullslip. The BS showing the OC and all 3 editions inside is not on the collectong site (maybe removed?).

ZSJL_FS_front_5000x.jpg?v=1642152587

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• ★ Administrators ★
9 minutes ago, MM3 said:

@deckard99 Is it possible to change my double lenticular to a single lenticular?  I choose the wrong one.  Thanks so much.

3 minutes ago, 5t33lb0y said:

Post request here and tag someone of staff mentioned in first post.

https://mediapsychos.com/topic/19298-zack-snyders-justice-league-manta-lab-gb-info-and-questions/

Yes, please post in I&Q

• Like 4