IGNORED

Manta Lab The Batman (Manta Lab Exclusive #52) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

ShadowWarrior

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/7/2022 at 3:42 PM, yeahsame said:

Goddamn I shouldn’t have said anything

Ha-ha-ha! Well, I can't say I disagree. This poster is a bit too busy for a glamorous steelbook, and indeed it's the same art as the North American Blu-Ray/UK 4K mass produces. Still, it's quite good-looking, and I'm eager to see how it's embossed (Which, it surely will be). Here's hoping they use some of the other steelbooks' art for the swag! Any word on when we'll get to see the full sets?

• Like 5

Awards

23 minutes ago, psychoscot said:

This is getting beyond tedious! any idea when the GB is going live for this and Suicide Squad?? I want to spend time with my daughter, not glued to a screen, art for the steels are known now, slips are second place!!

You should follow the Notice of Groupbuy In Update Phase Thread... You'll get an email alert when the group buy goes live.

image.thumb.png.aa5cd462416d52648f6b1d7b5e313099.png

As far as I know, nobody know when the group buys will actually go live. So far, all Manta Lab has done is announce their forthcoming releases, but release dates are all still TBA. Sounds like 2001 will be up next (after The Matrix Resurrections, I think).

This is what was posted on their Instagram page. I would expect it to be a short while before we have word on a group buy for The Batman.

image.thumb.png.39622237e792182c37ee2c27059564b6.png

Edited by MikeH5856
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, psychoscot said:

¡Esto se está volviendo más que tedioso! ¿Alguna idea de cuándo GB se lanzará para esto y Suicide Squad? Quiero pasar tiempo con mi hija, no pegada a una pantalla, el arte por los aceros ya se sabe, los resbalones quedan en segundo lugar!!

At first; until the rest of the BS are known, the GB will not be opened.

So I would say that you can rest easy and enjoy that time with your daughter, since as the colleague has rightly commented, there is at least Resurrections first.

I hope this helps you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

vor 10 Stunden schrieb psychoscot:

This is getting beyond tedious! any idea when the GB is going live for this and Suicide Squad?? I want to spend time with my daughter, not glued to a screen, art for the steels are known now, slips are second place!!

Gb will start when the bs are out. Then it starts first in the tier section as Platinum And Gold will have priority for 24h then after that any left over will be open for regular

Edited by swish
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
9 hours ago, MikeH5856 said:

You should follow the Notice of Groupbuy In Update Phase Thread... You'll get an email alert when the group buy goes live.

image.thumb.png.aa5cd462416d52648f6b1d7b5e313099.png

As far as I know, nobody know when the group buys will actually go live. So far, all Manta Lab has done is announce their forthcoming releases, but release dates are all still TBA. Sounds like 2001 will be up next (after The Matrix Resurrections, I think).

This is what was posted on their Instagram page. I would expect it to be a short while before we have word on a group buy for The Batman.

image.thumb.png.39622237e792182c37ee2c27059564b6.png

Bullet 3 is interesting.

Looks like BN/MP have scared the crap out of Manta. :D

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2

17 minutes ago, ShadowWarrior said:

I do believe they plan on doing it, but when is the question... and if or how...? 

The Riddler Yes GIF by Gotham

Thanks, I wasn't sure if it was something that they'd eventually do as some releases do seem up in the air with them. I'll keep an eye on Manta for now with this especially!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chunkychimp said:

Hdzeta? New releases?

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Hey no bad mouthing my favorite premium retailer, perfection takes time and in their defense the bonus material is not the same across all slips.

Sorry had to come in defense of the  design-do-logotipo-king-crown-esport_177315-269.jpg.95b53c5da996dcdf287017bd0b323a93.jpg.cd79208275b8eb3c28a86edf60244819.jpg 

And them taking their time to release stuff is actually good to keep me from start robbing banks or getting a second job to pay for all these invoices :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

9 hours ago, J_uk said:

Does anyone know if Hdzeta will also be looking to release this please?

The only people know that be @ksosk or @Masterblaster as they in contact and the rest of us are in the dark. Unfortunately hdzeta communication with the world is not that good overall compared to other premium houses but still one of my favourites :D

But to be fair there is a pandemic causing huge problems over there, like manta have half there suppliers shut down atm.

Basil 👍

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

Hey no bad mouthing my favorite premium retailer, perfection takes time and in their defense the bonus material is not the same across all slips.

Sorry had to come in defense of the  design-do-logotipo-king-crown-esport_177315-269.jpg.95b53c5da996dcdf287017bd0b323a93.jpg.cd79208275b8eb3c28a86edf60244819.jpg 

And them taking their time to release stuff is actually good to keep me from start robbing banks or getting a second job to pay for all these invoices :D 

My bad. They’re busy putting together a new release of tenet

• Haha 2