• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • ★ Administrators ★

Great new Steelbooks @45Caliber, ok not a Chucky Fan but the rest ? I really loved when zavvi did The Martian Extanted Version, a little sad that all the Premium Versions only include the regular cut. I did not get the Manta Revenant at first, but now I have all 3 Versions ?, nice release.

On 12/17/2017 at 12:11 AM, extantsrevenge said:

little sad that all the Premium Versions only include the regular cut

This is actually about my 5th dip because I start with the theatrical amaray, then got the EE US steelbook, then the 4K amaray to upgrade the steel, then the Kimchidvd lenti and now this alternate steel. I think I'm good on this title. ?

On 12/17/2017 at 3:38 AM, atomicblonde said:

You take the best pictures, I love seeing your hauls. I always go gaga!!

That's why I always tag you, but it's not true I take the best pictures. There are far better photographers on here!

24 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Also I really want that sin city pack! Mostly to replace the plastic case with that sexy 1-2 steel that Comiments the slip perfectly! Do you know a good place to snag one?

It is available at Nova Media and it's in the Xmas sale $17.49 USD, a good price.

If you click on the link @45Caliber put above the pictures and then click on the link to Nova's site it will take you right there. ?

Awards

On 12/20/2017 at 6:56 AM, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Happy to see child's Play is actually a steel this time! My lost boys came dented :( hoping to hear back from zavvi soon) Also, seeing those xmen, i just snagged those 2 new trilogy steels that come together to form an X with the to teams in front and they came out amazing, have you seen them?

I got my first dented copy of The Roaf from Zavvi. They didn't have any more, so they refunded me. I think I've seen the X-Men trilogy sets, but I didn't really care for the 3rd. That and Wolverine Origins are not-so-conspicuously absent from my collection.

On 12/20/2017 at 6:59 AM, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Also I really want that sin city pack! Mostly to replace the plastic case with that sexy 1-2 steel that Comiments the slip perfectly! Do you know a good place to snag one?

Yes, @hdblueman's right. I got it in the Nova sale along with Escape from NY, which I thought was a full slip I was going to use on my steel, but it's really just a standard o-ring.

Sorry for the delayed response, I haven't been able to be on much of late. ?

Archived