• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • ★ Administrators ★

@45Caliber happy that you got the Fight Club. That is an awesome Steelbook and comes from one terrific Play.com Wave including Braveheart, Predator, Fight Club, Alien Anthology, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Taken, Man on Fire & The A-Team. That Wave is responsible for my Steelbook addiction ? I created all the listings a couple days ago, you can find them here .

7 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

@45Caliber happy that you got the Fight Club. That is an awesome Steelbook and comes from one terrific Play.com Wave including Braveheart, Predator, Fight Club, Alien Anthology, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Taken, Man on Fire & The A-Team. That Wave is responsible for my Steelbook addiction 1f606.png I created all the listings a couple days ago, you can find them here .

I was going to ask if Braveheart was the bloody sword one. I want that too! See, there goes my list. Thank you for adding all those. ?

• ★ Administrators ★
12 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

@45Caliber happy that you got the Fight Club. That is an awesome Steelbook and comes from one terrific Play.com Wave including Braveheart, Predator, Fight Club, Alien Anthology, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Taken, Man on Fire & The A-Team. That Wave is responsible for my Steelbook addiction 1f606.png I created all the listings a couple days ago, you can find them here .

Good old play.com. 

Quality steelbooks for £10 including shipping in those fabulous padded boxes. 

How things have changed when FA are charging £55 plus shipping for a 25 year old film in steelbook form. ?

3 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

@45Caliber nice pick ups. The Last Jedi Steelbook looks really great makes me even more sad about the movie 1f606.png Had Team MP USA to go out again to secure all the GB Copies?

It is an excellent steelbook. Yes, we did help, but Best Buy didn't mess around this time. They had a TON in stores. The Target will be much harder to get.

• ★ Administrators ★
5 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

@45Caliber nice pick ups. The Last Jedi Steelbook looks really great makes me even more sad about the movie 1f606.png Had Team MP USA to go out again to secure all the GB Copies?

Yes. 

A big thanks to John, Chad and Daniel, on the other side of the pond. 

Another great effort by Team MP USA. ?

45 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

@45Caliber finally, someone who got the terrific Battle Royale Steelbook. That is one of my alltime favorite Steelbooks, to me it's perfect, the ultimate package for the movie. Also the movie is absolutely awesome, among my favorites 1f44d.png

It is pretty awesome and will definately be in the next coming out party. ?

12 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

@45Caliber finally, someone who got the terrific Battle Royale Steelbook. That is one of my alltime favorite Steelbooks, to me it's perfect, the ultimate package for the movie. Also the movie is absolutely awesome, among my favorites 1f44d.png

@extantsrevenge, I agree with that Battle Royale.  wow

• 2 weeks later...

Archived