• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

@45Caliber why will you return Black Panther Digi? Steelbook enough? Carzy how the movie is already available to buy when it is still in the Top 10 in Cinema.

I just found it a little underwhelming compared to their other recent ones. And yes, I got the steel for the 4K and digital so whatever else I get from Blufans will be enough for me.

I like the movie, but I didn't Ragnarok like it. ?

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

I just found it a little underwhelming compared to their other recent ones. And yes, I got the steel for the 4K and digital so whatever else I get from Blufans will be enough for me.

I like the movie, but I didn't Ragnarok like it. 1f642.png

Ragnarok was awesome, I liked that also more, I even liked Thor 3 more than Infinity War ?

4 hours ago, Steelbookzombie said:

@45Caliber WOW! Annihilation is going to look really good in 4K i watched it in 1080p HD and it blew my mind. Im still on the fence as to what it was? my best guess is that its some sort of...oh dear if you've not seen it yet i could be giving away spoilers! 

Right? It's very compelling, but not easily digested. I was following okay until the later parts where it got more confusing.

59 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

I say, well done ole chumb

Jolly good then

40 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

You don't really want that Godzilla do you?  

Yes. Boys must have giant editions of giant monster movies. I will soon add HDZ Rampage even tho @ksosk says it's no good. It's not so much about being good as it is about featuring giant monsters.

8 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

great to see that you finally got Pacific Rim Blufans ? It's such a great Edition, I wonder if we will get one for 2?

I don't know, but it would be nice to have a matching set. I still haven't seen the 2nd though. People have said it's very slow.

6 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

Did John finally concede

My experience has taught me that nagging him only makes him want to look less, something I keep trying to impart to @Kingpin. I've also learned that if I wait too long than I miss good deals that never come up again, like Manta Constantine. Unfortunately you have to resort elsewhere sometimes.

6 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

Is it getting  any shorter BTW..?.

It is, but there are a few lingerers yet, like the original Alien 1&2 steelbooks and the odd premium.

5 hours ago, Steelbookzombie said:

Oh i agree i watched it after my 2nd viewing to see if i was on the right the track. NEW ROCKSTARS are very good at analysing movies, in the top 3 on YouTube for sure. Enjoy your second viewing buddy1f44d.png

What does it say about us that this wasn't released theatrically around the world because it was considered to be "too intellectual". Moreso, what does it say that they didn't think it was "too intellectual" to be released in the country where a reality TV star is President? SMH.

24 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

I don't know, but it would be nice to have a matching set. I still haven't seen the 2nd though. People have said it's very slow.

My experience has taught me that nagging him only makes him want to look less, something I keep trying to impart to @Kingpin. I've also learned that if I wait too long than I miss good deals that never come up again, like Manta Constantine. Unfortunately you have to resort elsewhere sometimes.

It is, but there are a few lingerers yet, like the original Alien 1&2 steelbooks and the odd premium.

LOL.  It's a shame when you're trying to give someone your money and they don't want it.  

48 hour grace periods is the way to go. 

I'm always happy to add new horror steels to my collection and I got these few goodies today that were FYE exclusives. We have The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and the Arrow Video releases of The Hills Have Eyes and Re-Animator (my favorite of the lot). @Kingpin had asked me to get these for him, but I decided to keep them instead. I'm sure he'll be disappointed because the Hills Have Eyes looks like it's about Canadians.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre - FYE Steelbook - Front (Sealed) - Media PsychosThe Texas Chainsaw Massacre - FYE Steelbook - Back (Sealed) - Media Psychos
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre - FYE Steelbook - Spine - Media Psychos

The Hills Have Eyes - FYE Arrow Video Steelbook - Front - Media PsychosThe Hills Have Eyes - FYE Arrow Video Steelbook - Back (Sealed) - Media PsychosThe Hills Have Eyes - FYE Arrow Video Steelbook - Spine - Media Psychos

Re-Animator - FYE Arrow Video Steelbook - Front (Sealed) - Media PsychosRe-Animator - FYE Arrow Video Steelbook - Back (Sealed) - Media Psychos
Re-Animator - FYE Arrow Video Steelbook - Spine - Media Psychos

Archived