• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

man did I see this movie a lot when I was young 1f601.png

Me too! And I love finding steels of catalog titles with classic artwork and not some newly Photoshopped junk. I also like when they keep it simple and don't print the whole movie poster with full credits and tag lines like the Casablanca or Treasure of the Sierra Madre. It's just too busy for a steel.

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, 45Caliber said:

Me too! And I love finding steels of catalog titles with classic artwork and not some newly Photoshopped junk. I also like when they keep it simple and don't print the whole movie poster with full credits and tag lines like the Casablanca or Treasure of the Sierra Madre. It's just too busy for a steel.

Yes to all you said ? I hate it when some stupit text is on the Steelbook only because they're to lazy to remove that. I also wish they would use more cool poster art instead of a Head or one specific charcter on Steelbooks. But the persons incharge seem to think otherwise.

Today I got a couple older steels from Arrow Video I've been after, Audition and Foxy Brown as well as the Target steelbook for Pacific Rim: Uprising and the Best Buy combo pack of the same. The Best Buy 4K and 3D discs will go in the Target steelbook. We don't have it as good here as they do from HMV where you get it all in one.

Audition - Arrow Video Steelbook - Front (Sealed) - Media PsychosAudition - Arrow Video Steelbook - Back (Sealed) - Media PsychosAudition - Arrow Video Steelbook - Spine - Media Psychos

Foxy Brown - Arrow Video Steelbook - Front (Sealed) - Media PsychosFoxy Brown - Arrow Video Steelbook - Back (Sealed) - Media PsychosFoxy Brown - Arrow Video Steelbook - Spine - Media Psychos

Pacific Rim: Uprising - Best Buy (4K-UHD/3D) Combo - Front (Sealed) - Media PsychosPacific Rim: Uprising - Best Buy (4K-UHD/3D) Combo - Back (Sealed) - Media Psychos
Pacific Rim: Uprising - Best Buy (4K-UHD/3D) Combo - Spine - Media Psychos

Pacific Rim: Uprising - Target Steelbook - Front (Sealed) - Media PsychosPacific Rim: Uprising - Target Steelbook - Back (Sealed) - Media Psychos
Pacific Rim: Uprising - Target Steelbook - Spine - Media Psychos

Received the Zavvi Vertigo steelbook today. No, it's not the best art and I already have the Black Barons incoming, but it looks better than I expected in-hand and I was thinking I may use this in another slip because it's one of my favorite films. I still have the Birds steel used in Black Barons for the same reason. Then I can keep the BB sealed.

Vertigo - Zavvi Steelbook - Front (Sealed) - Media PsychosVertigo - Zavvi Steelbook - Back (Sealed) - Media PsychosVertigo - Zavvi Steelbook - Spine - Media Psychos

Archived