• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

@45Caliber and I already know the answer they will give you 10% Discount or send it back and get 15% of the item price as shipping refund 1f620.png

Also what happend to our smileys? So many are black and white and no longer in order 1f615.png

Out of the roughly 100 I bought from Zavvi.US I had 2 damaged.  They told me to keep them and the sent me replacements no questions asked.  I've always had good luck with them. 

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Kingpin said:

Out of the roughly 100 I bought from Zavvi.US I had 2 damaged.  They told me to keep them and the sent me replacements no questions asked.  I've always had good luck with them. 

Maybe they are more demanding with customers from Europe ?

4 hours ago, Kingpin said:

Lucky you. They're jerks to me. They're refusing to do anything, telling me they don't see any damage.

@extantsrevenge

21 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

@45Caliber oh 20% how generous 1f641.png But I guess at the moment the best option for you. I assume this will go down in price a lot in the future, so you might be able to grab a cheap one. I really hate when Steelbook arrive damage.

14 minutes ago, RhodW said:

Keep at them, they once offered me 16% for this  

Lol. That's ridiculous @RhodW. I went at them on Twitter, which seems to have done the trick. Soon after I got a new Email saying they were processing a replacement. Will see if it ships!

I had to open at the buckling to have it show clearly in the photos how bad it was under the shrinkwrap.

FullSizeRender 1035

Picked these few releases at Best Buy today because they were available in-store before I could expect my shipped pre-order to arrive (as usual). I'm not really a fan of the movies, but I am a fan of Matt Ferguson artwork and these are the only editions I would buy of Captain America: Civil War, The Avengers and The Avengers: Age of Ultron. They look great together.

The Avengers - Best Buy Matt Ferguson Steelbook - Front (Sealed) - Media PsychosThe Avengers - Best Buy Matt Ferguson Steelbook - Back (Sealed) - Media PsychosThe Avengers - Best Buy Matt Ferguson Steelbook - Spine - Media Psychos

Captain America: Civil War - Best Buy Matt Ferguson Steelbook - Front (Sealed) - Media PsychosCaptain America: Civil War - Best Buy Matt Ferguson Steelbook - Back (Sealed) - Media PsychosCaptain America: Civil War - Best Buy Matt Ferguson Steelbook - Spine - Media Psychos

The Avengers: Age of Ultron - Best Buy Matt Ferguson Steelbook - Front (Sealed) - Media PsychosThe Avengers: Age of Ultron - Best Buy Matt Ferguson Steelbook - Back (Sealed)- Media PsychosThe Avengers: Age of Ultron - Best Buy Matt Ferguson Steelbook - Spine - Media Psychos

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

@45Caliber nice pick up, but do the stores in the USA are open every day? In Germany Sunday is almost always closed.

Yep, US stores are open every day. But every store usually closes early on Sunday, whereas the rest of the week they can be open until 10 pm or later (and some stores like Walmart are 24 hours every day, etc). But I know it's dependent on state too. I almost moved to Utah and I believe some if not most stores are closed on Sundays there

11 hours ago, DParadigm said:

I am not really a fan of the illustrated steelbooks. I thought it was bad too, but in hand, it doesn't look as bad as I thought. Still not the best looking steelbook out there.

I'll tell you one thing. It's a hell of a lot nicer than the Christmas sweater edition of iRobot from the same Fox wave.

Archived