IGNORED

Battle Royale 3-Disc Blu-ray Steelbook (Play Exclusive) [UK] [Released]

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★

Perfect Steelbook, for perfect Movie, I love this edition, on of the best Steelbooks ever. I still don't get why this has not become one of the most sought after Steelbooks ever ? I guess not many know the movie. Really sad that the 2nd Movie could not live up to the greatness of the first one.

• ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, Viper0210 said:

Love this movie too. This edition is excellent. Not as sought after as it's not in english probably.  The English version I would say is Hunger games. Still a gem. 

The first time I heard about Hunger Games, I thought "Oh, someone has seen Battle Royale". When Hunger Games came out and was so super hot, I would have thought more would check this out, but it never happed. Still I like Hunger Games (especially the first 2) as well.

6 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Perfect Steelbook, for perfect Movie, I love this edition, on of the best Steelbooks ever. I still don't get why this has not become one of the most sought after Steelbooks ever 1f62d.png I guess not many know the movie. Really sad that the 2nd Movie could not live up to the greatness of the first one.

Agreed on all points!! @45Caliber knows how much I love and adore this movie.. I was so elated when I got the Arrow boxset like new on eBay for $33 thanks to an auction (the rest BIN even used are spendy so I was grateful), and then I was further elated when I nabbed this steelbook for $30 brand new from a fellow collector! This movie is one of my favorite movies of all time next to Oldboy.. I even got my mother to watch it (who hates watching foreign movies because of subtitles btw) and she loved it!! It’s truly a one of a kind movie that I’ll never ever get sick of :) 

• ★ Administrators ★

@nefilim that Boxset is awesome as well, I have that also + the US Blu-ray, the German Ultimate Edition, the German Steelbook, UK Tin DVD ? But as I'm such a Steelbook Fanatic you simply can't beat this awesome Steel ?

@atomicblonde I'm so happy about everything you said in your post, it is so great to see more people on here who like the movie as much as I do ?The first time I saw this was in 2003 on a rented German DVD which was cut over 7 minutes ? and I still liked it a lot, so much that I instantly bought the UK DVD Tin Box, so I could expierience it in all it's glory ?

Maybe some more members see this and check it out :Yes:

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

@nefilim that Boxset is awesome as well, I have that also + the US Blu-ray, the German Ultimate Edition, the German Steelbook, UK Tin DVD 1f606.png But as I'm such a Steelbook Fanatic you simply can't beat this awesome Steel 1f60d.png

@atomicblonde I'm so happy about everything you said in your post, it is so great to see more people on here who like the movie as much as I do 1f44d.pngThe first time I saw this was in 2003 on a rented German DVD which was cut over 7 minutes 1f631.png and I still liked it a lot, so much that I instantly bought the UK DVD Tin Box, so I could expierience it in all it's glory 1f62c.png

Maybe some more members see this and check it out :Yes:

Had that UK Tin DVD too. It was cool. Sold it way back.

But - you WIN ! ?LOL

Archived