IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

6 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Fortis93 created an account on Plex, however Riders of Justice is not showing up, how were you able to get it to on Plex? 🧐 

My bad.

I was able to add it to my 'Watchlist' on Plex, but I see you can't watch as it's not available at the moment.

https://watch.plex.tv/movie/riders-of-justice

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Mutantsmiley said:

@Mutantsmiley I have the blu for Valhalla Rising, though have not watched it as of yet 🤭

Funny Face Reaction GIF

36 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Invisible Man was enjoyable. Not better than the original, but the creative choices for this version I found interesting enough. I’m also looking forward to the EverythingBlu release. What’s wrong with Schweighoefer? I’m not familiar with this actor.

For me No GIF

18 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Mutantsmiley Our marketplace is currently down under reconstruction. At this moment I’m not sure when it will be back up. Once it’s back up, I’m sure a message will be sent out letting all of us know.

mad australia GIF

• Haha 3

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Veum:

🥤🍿@Cassiopeia @Caktus26 @Fortis93 @Basil @Squeegie McGee @Cornbuster @raylight @hal56 @RAK @Jaksu @Trianna @Catgirl @Sir-Godric @RileyLad @AndroiDad75 @Casiusco @Mutantsmiley what movies 🎥 are you in the mood for today/tonight, hmm 🧐 

Just finished Army of the Dead. Was okay but wasted a lot of potential in the second half.

Next one I intend to watch is The Wind:

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Billy Talent said:

No idea if this is the appropiate thread, but is there any US based member willing to place online orders for me.
Money upfront of course F&F.

Checked reddit but cannot find the right subreddit😟

@Billy Talent, our boss John does not want us to buy/sell through MP PM’s & our classifieds are under construction at the moment! :)

• Like 2

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

Satisfying Sunday

Spoiler

6JVszOs.jpg

apQTRGE.jpg

ljLidSS.jpg

7G9KN3x.jpg

rJNZ9gA.jpg

gpOgzoF.jpg

8BVr8VA.jpg

TqUfboT.jpg

ddVNvHA.jpg

Dz7Iz6Y.jpg

LQEhKlc.jpg

OzRjzp2.jpg

GtZuiB3.jpg

rfofeA0.jpg

vcVfo2c.jpg

DNqu9dn.jpg

lLd11xe.jpg

ajtjV4K.jpg

BEOnnTv.jpg

Om0KRe2.jpg

St5vdMW.jpg

2QxfWs0.jpg

wPV7fBc.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Whether you see today as the first day of the week or the last, I hope that you enjoy it & use it to prepare for the days ahead. 

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8

@Hollywood E Rock @deckard99 @Veum @Basil @Squeegie McGee @Fortis93 @RAK @Mutantsmiley @AndroiDad75 @Cornbuster @Caktus26 @Jaksu @hal56

HBO GO: The outpost, Aeonflux, Hooking up, Zombieland: Double Tap, Bombshell, Wonder Woman 1984 & FF: Hobbs and Shaw

AMAZON PRIME: Hanna season 1 & 2

NETFLIX: The Next Three Days, Blow & Wanted. 

It's Sunday afternoon here. Any suggestions? Need a movie to watch with Mi wife tonight🤔🤔🤔

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Cassiopeia said:

@Hollywood E Rock @deckard99 @Veum @Basil @Squeegie McGee @Fortis93 @RAK @Mutantsmiley @AndroiDad75 @Cornbuster @Caktus26 @Jaksu @hal56

HBO GO: The outpost, Aeonflux, Hooking up, Zombieland: Double Tap, Bombshell, Wonder Woman 1984 & FF: Hobbs and Shaw

AMAZON PRIME: Hanna season 1 & 2

NETFLIX: The Next Three Days, Blow & Wanted. 

It's Sunday afternoon here. Any suggestions? Need a movie to watch with Mi wife tonight🤔🤔🤔

@Cassiopeia

Just to be clear the movies you have listed are the ones you both have already seen, or are these the movies we are choosing from to give you a recommendation?

• Like 3