IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

On 4/25/2021 at 12:36 AM, Squeegie McGee said:

Happy belated birthday!

Thank you @Squeegie McGee!!

What a big birthday you can organize if something like this sounds at the best  time!! ;) 

Unfortunately, I was much more formal. :P 

tenor.gif?itemid=9530600

On 4/25/2021 at 8:18 AM, Fortis93 said:

Happy belated Birthday to the very wise and very youthful @Casiusco

d342d5bea7114e41bd76edcbd4172090.gif

I hope you were blessed with many premiums, dreams of Scarlett, good food and the embrace of great company.

Hope you had a good one, mate.

Not wise. Only a Forrest Gump fan: I know very little about many things. :P 

Thank you very much, @Fortis93!! 

e2fa32723c38c0b1441ae1bd77b8de33.gif

PD: Scarlett forgot to call. I'm very angry. The first time I have her face to face... I'm going to tell her. I She will hear me! I promise you. It's time for someone to tell the truth to her: if she  continues like this, she will be left without friends...

On 4/25/2021 at 8:21 AM, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

@Casiusco

from me too

Birthday.gif

Thank you, @CAYENNE-FAHRER.

On my next birthday I'm going to have to invite you, among all we could not take a photograph that was not moved. We need an expert! :D

200.gif

On 4/25/2021 at 8:23 AM, Grendel said:

Hippy Bath Day @Casiusco  🥳

19 Inappropriate Birthday Memes That Will Make You LOL | SayingImages.com

Hey, @Grendel, thank you very much.

And yes, it would be great to have a "hippy bath" when the rules relax a bit. 😂😂

Breathing in fresh air, feeling so much life around you again. 

Still, I have to admit that now every time I read the word "Magnificient" I remember again that the edition of "Das boot" is on its way, and that I have an specific space prepared for this smaill edition........  ;) 

dd178ebef2f75bdcc83877e30a486b63.gif

On 4/25/2021 at 8:35 AM, RAK said:

Happy B-Day @Casiusco 

Happy Birthday Baby GIF

Thank you @RAK!!!!

I did not get my face so dirty eating, but I ate like a pig: a lot and everything. That night I think I grew older two years. 🤣

thank-you.gif

On 4/25/2021 at 9:37 AM, RileyLad said:

Happy belated birthday @Casiusco

ej2KRDJcEuxn61sD5h.gif.001026d0b37225376a2b87db22a929bc.gif

dd5d1b234edce8a3db5b15e6d247ae9a.jpg.1a8229d2e84cbdefafd7dce24cfcc3a5.jpg

happy-belated-birthday-darth-vader-meme.jpg.e6ff5af4f95dab5b34726f6e8aecbade.jpg

All the best mate. Hope it was a good one 👍

Thank you @RileyLad!!

It is true, when you delay in congratulating someone you think more about him/her than when you do it at the moment and you forget. It's something that girldfriends and wifes or boyfriends and husbands will never understand. But there is a case in which you remember him or her even more than when you are late: when you fail to do so and it remains in your conscience.

And there is still an even more extreme case, where you continually remember that that day you forgot to congratulate her: when your mother-in-law reminds you whenever she can that you had forgot her. :D

tenor.gif?itemid=11680594

On 4/25/2021 at 12:08 PM, Benoit46 said:

FB-IMG-1618686044479.jpg

sexy black and white GIF

Thank you very much Scarlett!! 

I knew that in the end you weren't going to forget about me. You know well that there are no guys so classy than us, and that the Avengers by our side are boring people.

Always doing the same, and that.

But your problem, and @Hollywood E Rock and I have told you so many times, is that you never follow your instincts. Actors, journalists ... Always following what the public opinion recommends...., but you know that what you really need with you is a Psycho, someone with good taste and who makes you laugh.

Who needs more?

Well, thanks for congratulating me. Two kisses for you too. See you soon.

PS: Hey, one thing: you've already had three marriages, and you're going to make a saga of "The Black Widow", it will be a coincidence...?

giphy.gif

On 4/25/2021 at 12:08 PM, Benoit46 said:

Thank you @Benoit46!! ;)

giphy.gif

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

And to answer your question from before @Casiusco

I'm a squirrel

giphy.gif

and we have a very good sense of smell to always find the stuff we hide again  🤣

giphy.gif

or I have a photographic memory

4Tb2AwC.gif

Well, you're right.

Definitely, if you are a squirrel you can have the abilities and instinct necessary to have all @Hollywood E Rock neighbours well controlled, and not miss anything. Absolutely admirable.

I guess you better be a squirrel than Hannibal Lecter. ;) 

He too would have noticed the details of all these neighbors.

Although David Lynch might prefer otherwise. 

"Squirrels... There are two kinds of squirrels where I live, in Hollywood. Ground squirrels and the Other Ones. The Other Ones are bigger and more acrobatic, like monkeys. These guys don't take no for an answer. They come up with all kinds of ways to get the bird feed. It's been so much fun to work with them. But now there's a disc of sorrow to keep them away from the feeder." He exhales a plume of smoke thoughtfully. "You know, if you get the thing set up right, you can see a grown squirrel cry." (David Lynch)

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Neil21Harris said:

Hey!!!  I need some desperate advice....

I am debating trading my Interstellar HDZeta OC for Dunkirk UHD Club + Gladiator EverythingBlu 

am I a fool?  I have all other Gladiator premiums except EB, and I have Interstellar UHD Club which is amazing. 

Need some advice 

As other psychos have already said, it's a very personal decision, and it depends on the collection you want to have.

There is no ideal collection, there are people who love some things, and others hate them; some place a lot of value on something, and others on very different things than that.

A collection at home is like underwear: only you and your girlfriend/boyfriend can have an opinion.

Still, before making the trade I would think about it calmly. An Interstellar OC from HDZeta is a luxury. Absolutely. Everythinblue Gladiator's can be bought for $ 120, if you're patient maybe less; and UHD-Club Dunkirk ... it's harder, but you never know.

Finally ,the only thing I recommend is: close your eyes, think about what would make you happier when it's done, and be coherent. It's your collection, it's your happiness. :) 

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, Veum said:

This seems like a fun/great idea for us here on MP... having just a trade thread for members seems doable! :)

🦊 @Basil would you want to bring up this topic in our “Guardians” thread? 🧐 

It seems every time I pipe up w/ an idea 💡 it gets tossed out 🤔 

@Veum @Basil John has already addressed this idea here. Trade or Sale we have the same issues.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Grendel said:

^^ It is a lesser known film due to the lesser known stars I'd wager.

Most assuredly a great fun ride though and I'd say, worth the effort to track down my friend.  😊

p.s. this came out before Cannonball Run.

GRENDAL 

me to you 

I Love You Heart GIF by NASA

FANTASTIC MOVIE THE LATE GREAT Raúl Juliá 

a puppy  Gary Busey  , Michael Sarazzin 

The Ford Cobra Is the star of the Movie 

Even now when we ( YES ALL OF US Rich and the kids ) see a someone on a Motorbike going for it all I see is Lapchik  with bugs on his visor ,

BLOODY GOOD FUN @Basil and the UK / USA Crew 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

@Casiusco

Happy Birthday GIF by memecandy

LOTS OF 

Happy I Love You GIF by pikaole

AND

Teddy Bear Hug GIF

I HOPE YOU HAD A FANTASTIC DAY AND LOTS AND LOTS OF 

Hungry Cake GIF

LOVE YA

Thank you very much, @Scary Hair

This is a special congratulation for me. You were the one who helped me take my first steps here, while I tortured you at night with my questions ... 😉

We was so young...!!!! :D:D 

Jim-Carrey-Thank-You.gif

Thank you for your congratulations!! 

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 5

• ★ Administrators ★
20 hours ago, Grendel said:

^^ It is a lesser known film due to the lesser known stars I'd wager.

Most assuredly a great fun ride though and I'd say, worth the effort to track down my friend.  😊

p.s. this came out before Cannonball Run.

I vaguely remember seeing this on TV. Looks like fun. Like Death Race 2000 (from a year earlier) without the death 😁. Wiki says it was inspired by actual races from that time, including one called the American Gumball Rally.

Hey - so I’ve seen on eBay that some folks have art cards and postcards for the film they’re selling.  
Does anyone know where I can buy these or how to make these?  I saw “The Last Samurai” and “The Losers” each with a dozen art cards of the film and character cards.  

I have some steelbooks I’d love to get some of these for.  

any help is greatly appreciated 

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Spoiler

AMjrrTZ.jpg

Z1zlhPc.jpg

AA0QQFk.jpg

eubvc7x.jpg

uVEKVLZ.jpg

gZFuqhN.jpg

55hTTmY.jpg

D41rGjp.jpg

PXqpx0u.jpg

FC4NWnr.jpg

L7Xcm1Q.jpg

kVld98N.jpg

4UBURRn.jpg

DtcXyLw.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is doing well & ready to take on the new week! Here’s to everyone having a Marvelous Monday!

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Trianna said:

And Happy belated Birthday to our poet of words @Casiusco

Happy Birthday Reaction GIF by Birthday Bot

Oh my God. I have been congratulated by the Queen of the Oceans.

This is indeed a surprise.

I'm very very excited. And honored. Is incredible. Totally awesome.

I don't know what to say. (........)

nervous.gif

Sometimes you think about it, or you dream, who has never done it! But it's one of those things that you think will never come true.

What can a tiny being like me say in a situation like this?

- Mom, your son has reached very high. Where many men will never go, like the ones on the Enterprise. After this, I don't have many goals in life anymore. It will be very difficult to find something that motivates me. Tell your friend's daughter to forget about me, she's stupid, and buy me more briefs of this color that it gives me good luck.

I don't know ... Thank you very much, @Trianna.

Of course, I think it's urgent to convene a new International MP Moderators Meeting to create a new Media Psychos Awards: "Congratulated by The Queen of the Oceans". An exclusive award and even more important than being Platinum.

In fact, it should take priority on any GB list.

PS: Dear Queen, I'm not a poet, only a scribe, a humble bricklayer of words. 😔

3 hours ago, Trianna said:

May your strange fantasies never end!

87E5EBD58539ABCE479792411FC42FBDF2A91E02

😆

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3