IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

good morning all, well we got some good news here in the uk here yesterday they have just approved a third vaccine for use here :D👍:D

happy come on GIF by Liverpool FC

@Hollywood E Rock thank you for the beautiful lady selection again @raylight look up plenty to feast your eyes on xD 

@Benoit46 think you need to look as well you is late today xD 

also where is @RileyLad @Robertm89 @Pbsw23 :D

Classic Animation Hubba GIF

@LeGonze hope your team does well one question though hope the beer and steak comes with aload of fries or chips as we say in the uk :D

hope everyone has a great day

tenor.gif

basil 👍

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Fortis93 is this a typical australian xD 

https://fb.watch/2VkkXuvyjK/

basil 👍

I'd say so, yeah. xD

Especially if he'd just a had a few before the video and decided it'd be a good idea to do it on the spot himself. The good ol' 'She'll be right, mate' attitude that's quite common here.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Fortis93 i could honestly watch that sort of stuff for hours very relaxing just glad was my car/ute next to them they must get banged up by them when they are fighting that or i be out there chasing them off xD 

Well, here's another that I've linked at a certain time if you're interested. xD

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Basil said:

@Casiusco i just see on the news here spain has been hit by a freak snow storms has this affected you?

xD 

_116408916_gettyimages-1230495189.jpg

basil  👍

It's the end of the world!!!;) 

People have gone crazy. vIt's the time that it has snowed the most in Spain in all of history, at least since we have data, and suddenly the whole country thinks that we have invented snow. And that it had never snowed so much anywhere else. :D

The mountain areas of Spain are quite bad, many isolated villages, and also in the center of Spain, especially in Madrid and surrounding regions. The biggest problem is the lack of habit, and not being adapted.

The authorities ask that people stay at home, stay safe, there are cars trapped on the road, but in the cities people go out to take photos, ski in the streets, and today in the center of Madrid people began to sing and dance. 

It's a pity that they have forgotten that ... we are in the worst pandemic in history !!!! 🤨

But for me...

Whole Spain is under the effects of the storm ... whole? No!

As in the village of Asterix, in the northwestern region in which I live we are calm with the blue sky, winter cold ... yes, more than usual, but not a trace of clouds, snow, or anything like that. 

If you bundle up well, you can have a good day out and about, and you're still comfortable in the sun.

And yes, I would love to be able to try the sled, or the snowballs, but we will have to wait for another occasion. Today the only balls around here were the sand balls on the beach, with a scarf and a good mood. 

Panneau_Accueil2-1-1024x448.png

;) 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Indeed, the two commodities we find most precious, yet the ones we seem most frivolous with! I'm so that guy....😉

I guess it would even make practical sense though, for us to take a small portion of the funds we dedicate to our 'fixes' to at least providing decent 'rigs' for them...heh  @RAK ? 😉

Yeah, it has not been a cheap year, despite the plague hampering activities.

Perhaps it even attributed, as I don't think I spent as often in front of a keyboard as I have this past 12, ever before and that damn Amazon is only a few clicks away...

Anyway, yeah, made a decision, I'm converting the bedroom and starting tomorrow, before I change my mind again.

It's 2021, a new Year my buddy, get it on!!! 😃 (bang a gong, heh now!)

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Indeed, the two commodities we find most precious, yet the ones we seem most frivolous with! I'm so that guy....😉

I guess it would even make practical sense though, for us to take a small portion of the funds we dedicate to our 'fixes' to at least providing decent 'rigs' for them...heh  @RAK ? 😉

Yeah, it has not been a cheap year, despite the plague hampering activities.

Perhaps it even attributed, as I don't think I spent as often in front of a keyboard as I have this past 12, ever before and that damn Amazon is only a few clicks away...

Anyway, yeah, made a decision, I'm converting the bedroom and starting tomorrow, before I change my mind again.

It's 2021, a new Year my buddy, get it on!!! 😃

do it jewish GIF

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, RAK said:

@Grendel I have a partially finished basement, that just needs to be set up for my media room. My goal is to finish the rest of the basement off, and set up a dedicated area for my movies/Display. So space isn’t an issue. It’s more of money, and ambition.

well if basements that big sounding like a large wall could do with a decent projector who said 65 or 85 inch telly was the be all xD 

and imagine the sound a sealed basement could chuck around :D

13tomN.gif

basil 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1