IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
FIT FRIDAY 

Spoiler

xXg5KRp.jpg

viwzlif.jpg

55bJ4mT.jpg

srYdGLs.jpg

N84oWN1.jpg

LsGHyNo.jpg

3lSfhzI.jpg

8cNjUul.jpg

EQMLet4.jpg

zpL7nPs.jpg

cyg8RVH.jpg

uP3GqqQ.jpg

@Trianna @Scary Hair

Spoiler

ToGc68Q.jpg

QI3HqAc.jpg

zNiSvNw.jpg

WojWGlI.jpg

jVMRkRp.jpg

zCWVvqf.jpg

uZ38MHG.jpg

i2C6hWL.jpg

f3SnEfq.jpg

yjyfXpZ.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Today is the day to wash away all the stresses of the week! Here’s to everyone having  a Fantastic Friday!

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

good morning everyone :D

today our new leather sofas are supposed to be showing up in next couple of hours :D

full electrics including powered headrests 🥰

only been 20 weeks to get here, be nice to sit on something comfortable again xD

the princess and the frog happy dance GIF

plus it stop the wifes moaning in my ear about it, the broken springxD 

basil :D

Edited by Basil
  • Like 7

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

Satisfying Sunday

Spoiler

VxDRDV2.jpg

IpK4nVu.jpg

hKQb68y.jpg

YewJIvr.jpg

t8vtdeP.jpg

AnddxsE.jpg

F0jdurW.jpg

m4s0Mu9.jpg

kWLmqbS.jpg

paXbyty.jpg

wcdwV54.jpg

2IwsWPf.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are feeling well today! Here’s to everyone having a Soothing Sunday & a great start to the new week!

giphy.gif

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

@Hollywood E Rock

thankyou for satisfying sunday is good but was wondering what on earth is on the ladies top below are these to protect her incase she falls over? xD 

have never seen anything like that before :D

Spoiler

YewJIvr.jpg&key=0b2d5e78d595303565a16eee

personal favourite of the day below

Spoiler

VxDRDV2.jpg&key=0559415cdffcbe94cd8bcf13

where is @raylight hes not been in a while with his views xD 

ive had mental couple of weeks with stuff hopefully all settle back down to normal now and can get back into a more regular routine now :D

and where is everyone @RAK @Intentcoin @LeGonze @Fortis93 @Pbsw23 @Robertm89 @Trianna @R1s1ngs0n @extantsrevenge you all been busy too?

Edited by Basil
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Basil said:

ive had mental couple of weeks with stuff hopefully all settle back down to normal now and can get back into a more regular routine now :D

and where is everyone @RAK @Intentcoin @LeGonze @Fortis93 @Pbsw23 @Robertm89 @extantsrevenge you all been busy too?

basil

Morning mate 

Yeah man, I've had a mad couple weeks, been getting some work done at home, was the little ones birthday so had a little time off. Then back to work this week and a kid is off with Covid and 2 isolating as worked with him so had a 50+ hour week so its been busy. Supoosed to be off today but now in for a 12-830 🙄 

So its not such a satisfying Sunday for me lol, take care mate. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Just now, Basil said:

@Hollywood E Rock

thankyou for satisfying sunday is good but was wondering what on earth is on the ladies top below are these to protect her incase she falls over? xD 

have never seen anything like that before :D

Reveal hidden contents

YewJIvr.jpg&key=0b2d5e78d595303565a16eee

personal favourite of the day below

Reveal hidden contents

VxDRDV2.jpg&key=0559415cdffcbe94cd8bcf13

and where is everyone @RAK @Intentcoin @LeGonze @Fortis93 @Pbsw23 @Robertm89 @extantsrevenge you all been busy too?

Im here my friend, I am always

Chuck Norris Qt GIF

@raylight probably had an overload, and went into shutdown after all the

si swimsuit sofia resing GIF by Sports Illustrated Swimsuit
from @Hollywood E Rock

Sorry you’ve had a bad week, and glad to here you everything is better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, Robertm89 said:

Morning mate 

Yeah man, I've had a mad couple weeks, been getting some work done at home, was the little ones birthday so had a little time off. Then back to work this week and a kid is off with Covid and 2 isolating as worked with him so had a 50+ hour week so its been busy. Supoosed to be off today but now in for a 12-830 🙄 

So its not such a satisfying Sunday for me lol, take care mate. 

sorry to hear all that robert hope it all gets better and quietens down for you and things get on a more even keel soon for you m8. looks like you have had right fun there👍

ive only had the first full week back at work last week and its been doing me in energy wise finding hard to stand on feet for long, it is a real hard slog for me atm but hoping that change a bit next week but when i just had six weeks off sat on my arse has not helped either.

hope to see you around a bit more when you sorted m8 👍

• Like 9

Morning @Basil I’m flitting in & out. Got some personal BS going on right now & the GP has me attending appointments. It’s all good, but I’d be lying if I said it hasn’t knocked my usual cheery cheeky moods.

I try to keep some level of distance when I’m not in form, as I’m the type of guy who speaks his mind and I don’t wish to unintentionally offend my MP Family 😊🙏🏼

Still waiting on so many GB deliveries, I need some Premium goodness in my life to pick me up again 😁👍🏼

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Morning @Basil I’m flitting in & out. Got some personal BS going on right now & the GP has me attending appointments. It’s all good, but I’d be lying if I said it hasn’t knocked my usual cheery cheeky moods.

I try to keep some level of distance when I’m not in form, as I’m the type of guy who speaks his mind and I don’t wish to unintentionally offend my MP Family 😊🙏🏼

Still waiting on so many GB deliveries, I need some Premium goodness in my life to pick me up again 😁👍🏼

sorry to hear all that m8, hope it all works out good sending you warm wishes and good thoughts, sure it will work out in the end like it did with my wrist sort of xD 

well mines a work in progress slowly 👍

when you feel on form i see you back in here and if you wanna talk im only a pm a away 👍👍👍

and hopefully have some premiums soon just need to pester @DodgyDave sure he'll be able to give us good news soon or hassle the right people xD 

all the best

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
9 minutes ago, Basil said:

sorry to hear all that m8, hope it all works out good sending you warm wishes and good thoughts, sure it will work out in the end like it did with my wrist sort of xD 

well mines a work in progress slowly 👍

when you feel on form i see you back in here and if you wanna talk im only a pm a away 👍👍👍

and hopefully have some premiums soon just need to pester @DodgyDave sure he'll be able to give us good news soon or hassle the right people xD 

all the best

Can’t help much. There’s nothing new to make premiums of.
Presumably we will see a fleet of Tenet Premiums soon. Other than that, it’s re-releases in 4k. 

I suppose Blufans Spidey Homecoming Exclusive will charge up the batteries a bit. Presumably they will move to Far From Home soon after, as there is little else.
Maybe by the time we have seen them and HDz get Joker and BoP out, Cinema releases will be starting again. Let’s hope so.
Strangest thing to go two years without a blockbuster Marvel release. Difficult to see where the momentum will come from for Marvel. Certainly medium term things do not look good. 

• Like 7

@DodgyDave thanks for reply, heres one to spin in your head blufans said they may have done WEA crimes of grindelwald, would now the timing for that not be a good idea?

they done the wwa but a WEA would be a good thing and could earn them some money as well an allow people to complete the first wea.

being WB surely this should be an easier thing to do and give blufans some much needed income.

and if you have no idea about this could you maybe suggest this to them as a possibility?

Puss In Boots Please GIF by swerk  

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
16 minutes ago, Basil said:

@DodgyDave thanks for reply, heres one to spin in your head blufans said they may have done WEA crimes of grindelwald, would now the timing for that not be a good idea?

they done the wwa but a WEA would be a good thing and could earn them some money as well an allow people to complete the first wea.

being WB surely this should be an easier thing to do and give blufans some much needed income.

and if you have no idea about this could you maybe suggest this to them as a possibility?

Puss In Boots Please GIF by swerk  

I can suggest it to them. ;)
Not sure there’s demand at the moment for it though. Maybe when they release the third one demand would be high enough to justify it. 

• Like 3

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Basil:

Hello folks,

sorry but I was "buisy" the last days. Was ill (influenza), hopefully not Corona shi**...

Due to Corona situation I also spent more time for my parents for shopping and other things. they shoulndt go outside...both are "risk persons" dute to their age and my mum with her stroke and my dad had cancer some years ago...evrything not easy these days and it's up to our generation ("the children") to take care of them. if not now, when then ? 🙄😬

World is getting more and more strange in my opinion and I really hope we're not paying the bill "now" for that what mankind is doing to their one and only place to be...we only have one planet...there's no "plan B". 🥺

take care !

And @Hollywood E Rock THANKS again for all these beautiful ladies. Will comment them later. Some of them have to be commented. 😁

• Like 9