IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

I definitely can relate, I talk with my girlfriend at least once a week about downsizing my other collectible items. I come to the same conclusion each time which is I don’t know which items to part with 😂. I assume this is what parents feel like when asked which of their children is the favorite 🤣.

The future goal is to have our house built with a nice sized finished garage & that is where I would like to have the model cars set up. I found these picks on Pinterest for example 

Hide contents

UWebIVt.jpg

svGhm1y.jpg

AOT1coV.jpg

Have the shelves built into the walls would be how I would like to do it. Erica jokes that with this idea our garage could end up being as big as the house if our travel vehicles & my model cars are supposed to fit 😂

In Absolute, Complete & Utter agreement mate 😁🙌🏼 The (Former garage) now Man Cave/Workshop is exactly where I plan on displaying all of mine! Even my big Lego Car sets along with my Leeds United Memorabilia 😊👍🏼

Trouble is my Man Cave is a large timber building, and the weather in the UK is pretty bad, so I need to insulate it all and re-roof it first

• Like 2

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

In Absolute, Complete & Utter agreement mate 😁🙌🏼 The (Former garage) now Man Cave/Workshop is exactly where I plan on displaying all of mine! Even my big Lego Car sets along with my Leeds United Memorabilia 😊👍🏼

Trouble is my Man Cave is a large timber building, and the weather in the UK is pretty bad, so I need to insulate it all and re-roof it first

120mm kingspan do the trick not cheap done my shed out in it, brilliant stuff

https://www.wickes.co.uk/Kingspan-TP10-Insulation-Board---2400-x-1200-x-120mm/p/180439

also may pay you to dehumidifier it if lots of metal in it save rusting collection or a gentle low heater.

basil :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Basil said:

120mm kingspan do the trick not cheap done my shed out in it, brilliant stuff

https://www.wickes.co.uk/Kingspan-TP10-Insulation-Board---2400-x-1200-x-120mm/p/180439

also may pay you to dehumidifier it if lots of metal in it save rusting collection or a gentle low heater.

basil :D

I dread to think how many of these I would need... I think it’s 6 x 3m but cheers for the link Basil! 👍🏼

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

scared episode 14 GIF

🥤Happy Hour Reaction GIF 

Calling my friends @Fortis93 / @Basil / @Grendel / @romeroland / @LeGonze / @Pbsw23 / @Casiusco / @mjk /@psychoscot

Johnny-boy @Masterblaster

spider man lol GIF

Group buy open ... here;

MP Swag Group Buy for MP Exclusive BLACK METAL with SPOT GLOSS Coaster (Bierdeckel) [OPEN]

MP Exclusive BLACK METAL with SPOT GLOSS COASTER (Bierdeckel)

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

11 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
SEXY Saturday

Hide contents

Number....

#1. Naughty, great rack, love the fishnets ❤👌

#2. Great ass - it's a peach 🍑 

#3. Beautiful, also great rack 👌

#4. Fake, boob padding 👎, weird taste in handbags 👜 

#5. Great hair, lovely smile, hips to die for 

#6. Dammmmnnnnnn 😯

#7. Natural beauty 👌

#8. Real life beauty 

#9. Beautiful but needs to eat more pork pies

#10. Cheeky 

#11. Ding, Ding, Ding .... we have a winner Johny 🤤🤤🤤

#12. Dominate me ⛓ 

#13. Another pork pie dodger

#14. Hot girlfriend material 

Guy at the end with the wine glass on the yacht.......LEGEND!!!!

Guy deserved a Oscar 🏆 

And as usual @Hollywood E Rock

sUSIndRqvJVW8.gif

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6