IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, AndroiDad75 said:

Hey MP team!  It's been a while... I've unfortunately been pretty sick recently and then ran into some family things... Wife needed 3 hand surgeries all done at the same time, my oldest son had to have oral surgery to remove an impacted tooth and then they removed all four wisdom teeth... It's been just crazy here, all the while I couldn't really help out much because I was so sick.  Starting to turn the corner some...

The scary thing was I got sick right as my organization was making serious cuts to the workforce.  My department alone has lost almost half it's staffing.   Miraculously, I still have a job at this point....

I have been able to join a few GB's, but really haven't been able to do much at all.  I figure I probably have missed quite a few as well....

I'll get used to some of the new site features, like this messenger window I can't seem to make go away in the bottom corner...  Just glad to be back among the sitting upright crowd...

BTW, I think I am going to get a District 9 delivery today.... so excited...

AD75🤖

Sorry to hear that! Glad you are back and wish you best of luck for you and your family 🔥🙏

• Like 4

Awards

2 hours ago, AndroiDad75 said:

Hey MP team!  It's been a while... I've unfortunately been pretty sick recently and then ran into some family things... Wife needed 3 hand surgeries all done at the same time, my oldest son had to have oral surgery to remove an impacted tooth and then they removed all four wisdom teeth... It's been just crazy here, all the while I couldn't really help out much because I was so sick.  Starting to turn the corner some...

The scary thing was I got sick right as my organization was making serious cuts to the workforce.  My department alone has lost almost half it's staffing.   Miraculously, I still have a job at this point....

I have been able to join a few GB's, but really haven't been able to do much at all.  I figure I probably have missed quite a few as well....

I'll get used to some of the new site features, like this messenger window I can't seem to make go away in the bottom corner...  Just glad to be back among the sitting upright crowd...

AD75🤖

Welcome back @AndroiDad75!

Best wishes to the family and that you guys are recovering well!

Welcome Home GIF

• Like 5

2 hours ago, AndroiDad75 said:

AD75🤖

FAMILY ALWAYS FIRST SWEETHEART . 

I have a saying some of the gang may already know it 

we NEED the ideas poo GIF

to make the 

It Moves Art Design GIF

grow .

IF we dont get the bad times then we would never know the good .

ALL OF OUR LOVE YOUR WAY Valentines Day Love GIF

• Like 5

3 hours ago, AndroiDad75 said:

AD75🤖

Glad to hear you are doing better! Sending prayers for support!

• Like 5

6 hours ago, tylerismisfit said:

How was it? I'll be seeing it this weekend and curious to see how the general audience reacts to it since the critics are mixed on it

It was a good Marvel movie. I can definitely see why it has mixed reviews. Imo.  Not top tier marvel but maybe my expectations are too high. Read below for minor details no major spoilers. 

Spoiler

The first half is a bit jokey. The second half is much better. Gorr is the best part of the movie. 

• Like 6

Happy Friday, everyone!

Friday Reaction GIF by The Office

I’ve definitely heard mixed things about Thor. Seems like the audience likes it more than the critics so far - though that’s not surprising. I’m hoping to catch it in the middle of the week and will try to do a double feature with Everything, Everywhere, All at Once. It’s thankfully still playing near me and I haven’t had a chance to see it yet.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, ajames212 said:

It was a good Marvel movie. I can definitely see why it has mixed reviews. Imo.  Not top tier marvel but maybe my expectations are too high. Read below for minor details no major spoilers. 

Hide contents

The first half is a bit jokey. The second half is much better. Gorr is the best part of the movie. 

Thanks for the update! looking forward to it, I think you and many other people have high expectations for this movie, myself included, considering how great Ragnarok was.

• Like 5

Awards

1 hour ago, tylerismisfit said:

Thanks for the update! looking forward to it, I think you and many other people have high expectations for this movie, myself included, considering how great Ragnarok was.

Exactly. My expectations have been high following Ragnarok and with how visually beautiful the trailers have been. I feel as though I might enjoy the movie a little more when I see it because I've appropriately adjusted my expectations, ha.

• Like 4