IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

4 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

I certainly do miss being lakeside in Traverse City! Maybe we'll get back up there one day. Meanwhile, in my neck of the woods in lower MI, we're bracing ourselves for a 100 degrees on Wednesday. Apparently you dropped some of your Florida weather on us along your way upstate! 🤣

I’m about 40 mins from Lansing, and were expecting a big storm today, and it’s supposed to be hot and humid the rest of the week.

• Like 5

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, RAK said:

I’m about 40 mins from Lansing, and were expecting a big storm today, and it’s supposed to be hot and humid the rest of the week.

Yeah, it's looking nasty this week. We recently got a generator after losing power for several days last year, so I'll be getting that set up soon, just in case. Big storms and a freshly stocked refrigerator are always a sure sign we'll be losing power! 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

I certainly do miss being lakeside in Traverse City! Maybe we'll get back up there one day. Meanwhile, in my neck of the woods in lower MI, we're bracing ourselves for a 100 degrees on Wednesday. Apparently you dropped some of your Florida weather on us along your way upstate! 🤣

I have no idea what you’re talking about…

Uh Oh Reaction GIF by Bounce

It really is a wonderful area. Seems to have plenty of local breweries which is always welcome.

The Simpsons Fire GIF

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

I have no idea what you’re talking about…

Uh Oh Reaction GIF by Bounce

It really is a wonderful area. Seems to have plenty of local breweries which is always welcome.

The Simpsons Fire GIF

Distilleries and wineries, too! I highly recommend the Traverse City Whiskey Co. and Chateau Chantal (Black Star Farms is good, too). Enjoy your stay!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MikeH5856 said:

Yeah, it's looking nasty this week. We recently got a generator after losing power for several days last year, so I'll be getting that set up soon, just in case. Big storms and a freshly stocked refrigerator are always a sure sign we'll be losing power! 

as long as tornado dont come along tear up the fridge with genny attached, otherwise you may come a bit unstuck there xD 

Cracking Up Reaction GIF

sorry im an evil git with my sense of humour there mike, it pops in my head like

Neil Degrasse Tyson Poof GIF by New York Comic Con

basil xD 

• Haha 6

@Intentcoin I’m sure I have asked you this before bud, but what size protective slips do you use on Nova FS? The same size you use for WeET, or slightly different? 

After all this time you wore me down and all my WeET (and Kimchi WeET) WEA’s are now protected. Need to tackle some prize Novas next. I just find that my novas seem ever so slightly thinner.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

@Intentcoin I’m sure I have asked you this before bud, but what size protective slips do you use on Nova FS? The same size you use for WeET, or slightly different? 

After all this time you wore me down and all my WeET (and Kimchi WeET) WEA’s are now protected. Need to tackle some prize Novas next. I just find that my novas seem ever so slightly thinner.

I'm actually not sure. Not every slip has a perfectly sized protector. If they're too thin for scf4 you could try scf2 which are meant for thinner slips like smlife 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Basil said:

as long as tornado dont come along tear up the fridge with genny attached, otherwise you may come a bit unstuck there xD 

Cracking Up Reaction GIF

sorry im an evil git with my sense of humour there mike, it pops in my head like

Neil Degrasse Tyson Poof GIF by New York Comic Con

basil xD 

Yeah… wow. Thanks for that, man. Really needed those positive vibes! 😂😂😂

• Haha 4