IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, bossjon said:

Watched the 4k of Hunt for Red October and Patriot Games over the last few days.  Though I am a fan of the films, i really was unimpressed with the transfer.  Paramount usually puts out good releases, but nothing really stands out on these two. 

Bored Episode 15 GIF by The Simpsons

Hunt for red october is a pretty dark film, shot on film and lot of constant movement. I agree it's disappointing. I feel like the source is a factor in that. The original blu-ray didn't look that good either :(

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awards

33 minutes ago, DrQuestions said:

Couldn’t find a better thread than this to ask. For those of you that display Steelbooks on a stand, what stands have you found most effective?

I use something like these...but got them elsewhere. They do an okay job, but I don't like to leave a slip there for too long because I'm worried the backs will leave an indentation. So I rotate them in and out every now and then.

I've also seen people use something like this which would definitely eliminate the theoretical problem I described above

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

I use something like these...but got them elsewhere. They do an okay job, but I don't like to leave a slip there for too long because I'm worried the backs will leave an indentation. So I rotate them in and out every now and then.

I've also seen people use something like this which would definitely eliminate the theoretical problem I described above

That second one seems like a really good option. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Basil said:

platinums manta batman now live :D

@Veum better wake up lenti time xD 

https://mediapsychos.com/forum/493-platinum-group-buys/

OC1.thumb.jpg.00501d4a8cbbd213dedf86a80c

basil 👍

I do not know @Basil 🦊 I like the whole package… what do I do 😱 

Mad Men Self Care GIF 

1 hour ago, nathan_s82 said:

Good morning MP! Hope everyone had a great weekend l. It's hot here as well @Reagh, slated for 104 for nthe next couple of days here.

It is suppose to be very hot here also next week 😓 

200.gif

• Like 3