IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

knew this would come, problem is all the signatures are based on the sites server and that sucks the bandwidth every post (cost).

if they would only make members host there own signatures on a platform such as imgur and then link in with a url addy that would then put all the bandwidth on the host and not mp.

and would greatly help with the issue.

its a shame just cant have a gif sig all in one i used to have friends make them for me on photoshop

so in effect you have you banner and a gif sig all in one.

was the norm in the past as long as you hosted off site but they only allowed one sig with a gif nothing else.

i cant comment for the mobile side of things but years ago i used to help some friends but thats all going back to phpbb days

oh well john will have his reasons maybe he will have a think on it and come up with a better solution to it all 👍

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Veum said:

If we decide to change this or have a gif in the signature as part of a reward program or something else, we will post the info. Until then, please adjust your signature accordingly.

Tagging some members I saw had a gif in the signature: @Hollywood E Rock @Fortis93 @Veum @LeGonze @Caktus26 @RAK @claptraw. This applies for all members, not just the once mentioned.

anger GIF

200.gif
you're dead to me stephen colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

• Haha 6

• ★ Administrators ★

As for the gifs in the signature, don't get upset guys and don't try to find a member to blame. This was a decision from us, so no conspiracy. I know you liked to have those gifs in your signature, I was personally very fond  myself of the one @Hollywood E Rock used. As I mentioned in my post we might allow members at a later point to use them, but no promises.

tenor.gif

• Thanks 7

22 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

As for the gifs in the signature, don't get upset guys and don't try to find a member to blame. This was a decision from us, so no conspiracy. I know you liked to have those gifs in your signature, I was personally very fond  myself of the one @Hollywood E Rock used. As I mentioned in my post we might allow members at a later point to use them, but no promises.

tenor.gif

Do you think it's possible to combine the two and have our sigs/banners be gifs at some point? Kill two birds with one stone, like so...

giphy.gif

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 5

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
FIT FRIDAY 

Spoiler

h9mfmxK.jpg

JJ5hM1i.jpg

0PpFwm1.jpg

80zxQX1.jpg

E8EQ8Ur.jpg

EuWfSX7.jpg

NUS4Zj2.jpg

1cCff4M.jpg

5FoQz5n.jpg

gbbNfrC.jpg

8GW2jSe.jpg

ONRsrX8.jpg

CujuEGN.jpg

epjcW9C.jpg

@Trianna @Scary Hair

Spoiler

iDfeaOj.jpg

SvhKjaK.jpg

IWhfJVD.jpg

R2pggmu.jpg

WSNP2kd.jpg

OeeYECj.jpg

hzJZ5rJ.jpg

r7sotNH.jpg

cXa4CCf.jpg

XVOtOOG.jpg

AmbDQ9q.jpg

NBGxXdg.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Today is the day to wash away all the stresses of the week! Here’s to everyone having  a Fantastic Friday!

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

Good morning !

Time to wake up !

tired wake up GIF

What can be better than a Friday when weekend is coming AND @Hollywood E Rock provides some fitness ladies ?

Bored Nothing GIF

No more words...here's my selection of "Fit Friday"

Spoiler

1. what a friendly cute smiling lady. Sympathic !

0PpFwm1.jpg

2. Blondie with a shiny bikini color. Would be also a good choice for @Trianna next hair color. 😉

E8EQ8Ur.jpg

3. Miss "Jungle". Ähm, me "Tarzan", you "Jane" ?

NUS4Zj2.jpg

4. I've never been on top of a building in a swimming pool. And accompanied by her...ok. *g*

1cCff4M.jpg

5. a new dish to eat..."Butt and Eggs", why not ? *g*

gbbNfrC.jpg

6. Latina, smile, great body and a cool cap. perfect !

8GW2jSe.jpg

7. And she would probably be Miss "Barbie". But she doesnt look too "artificial".

Wonderful hair and a cute normal female body with curves at the right place.

ONRsrX8.jpg

• Haha 6

28 minutes ago, raylight said:

What can be better than a Friday when weekend is coming AND @Hollywood E Rock provides some fitness ladies ?

No more words...here's my selection of "Fit Friday"

Hide contents

7. And she would probably be Miss "Barbie". But she doesnt look too "artificial".

Wonderful hair and a cute normal female body with curves at the right place.

ONRsrX8.jpg

Another wonderful companion post my friend thank you! This isn't the first time I've used Number seven. She was featured in one of my Sunday posts. Me running across her again it felt right to feature her again because this photo unlike the other one is showcasing her wonderful figure. Why is all this important? Well you picking her today made it obvious to me that you're consistent in your taste, because you picked her before on that Sunday as well 😀

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Good morning/afternoon, evening/night/x, Psychos.

Today is September 11th, 2020, and it will never be again. Besides, it's Friday. These are two reasons to do something unique, and start your day right by buying many collector's editions. Not all of us can keep up with @Veum...!!!, of course, but the great goals of this life must always be tried. One day we will get it.

PS: Saying "September 11" makes many people remember, and think about concrete facts. But it is no longer given the same importance, everything passes, everything is relativized. I don't know if that's good or bad, and I don't think this is the place to discuss it. But hopefully the pandemic will soon be something that people hardly remember anymore. Take care.

• Like 6

Soooo just finished Handmaiden. And 😍😍😍. That’s two excellent Korean movies in a row, and three good ones. Watched Believer and Train to Busan before this. So now the question...which Plain Archive do I pick up? The Handmaiden full slip B isn’t available ANYWHERE I can find. And Believer full slip just looks stunning and I loved the movie so much. How does one decide?! 

4410AD67-EA0E-4272-8B11-8006A36F9139.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Casiusco said:

Good morning/afternoon, evening/night/x, Psychos.

Today is September 11th, 2020, and it will never be again. Besides, it's Friday. These are two reasons to do something unique, and start your day right by buying many collector's editions. Not all of us can keep up with @Veum...!!!, of course, but the great goals of this life must always be tried. One day we will get it.

PS: Saying "September 11" makes many people remember, and think about concrete facts. But it is no longer given the same importance, everything passes, everything is relativized. I don't know if that's good or bad, and I don't think this is the place to discuss it. But hopefully the pandemic will soon be something that people hardly remember anymore. Take care.

Unfortunately for some of us Patriots @Casiusco, today marks a very sad 😞 day in our history for the deaths of our Americans 🇺🇸 on 9/11... my 🙏 go out to each and every family member/friend that lost a loved one 😢 

Edited by Veum
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Christopher said:

So now the question...which Plain Archive do I pick up? The Handmaiden full slip B isn’t available ANYWHERE I can find. And Believer full slip just looks stunning and I loved the movie so much. How does one decide?! 

Well considering that you are apart of this community the answer isn't a rational one

giphy.gif

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, Christopher said:

Soooo just finished Handmaiden. And 😍😍😍. That’s two excellent Korean movies in a row, and three good ones. Watched Believer and Train to Busan before this. So now the question...which Plain Archive do I pick up? The Handmaiden full slip B isn’t available ANYWHERE I can find. And Believer full slip just looks stunning and I loved the movie so much. How does one decide?! 

simple solution buy the one you can, whilst that is all going on make a list of ones you do want to keep tracking down.

you got classifieds here and evil bay.

also you ask masterblaster he has many things hidden around or may know someone who might have one to sell, if he does not.

there are many ways to skin a cat.

@Hollywood E Rock answer is also a good one :D

wolf of wall street money GIF

and if in doubt between 2 buy both get in hand before opening the shrink wrap examine from the outside best you can decide the one you really want to keep. sell the other one back on the second hand market.

i know an short term expensive way to do it but you then end up with exactly what your after.

hope it helps

basil 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1