IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

Hey my friend @Grendel, is there any way to find out if they have English subs/audio?🤔

Also how long do you think it would take from the time you order to reaching your mailbox in the USA?🤫

For example this one I’d like to get:

image.png.b678c689ac4cdfa5a823cb754959955a.png

RELEASE DATE:
October 9th, 2019
RUNTIME (IN MINUTES):
NUMBER OF DISCS:
RATING:
MA15
PRODUCT CODE:
VVE1863

ACQUITTED FOR MURDER... CONDEMNED FOR LIFE

Acquitted follows the story of Aksel Borgen, a Norwegian businessman who has worked his way to the top during his 20 years in Asia, having left his native town after being acquitted of the murder of his high school sweetheart.

When his home town’s cornerstone business is threatened by bankruptcy, Aksel returns to save the place that once turned its back on him. His arrival tears old wounds apart and new conflicts arise as the past meets the present – the past has not been forgotten.

This 5 disc set includes Seasons One and Two of the Nordic drama.

• Like 1

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

You might notice at the Imprint ( Via Vision: parent) web-site, an advert for a forthcoming DVD release of Mann's "The Keep".

Now, I've had an Aussie dvd of The Keep for a couple years now and this is the exact same cover.

It is a dvd release, not Blu-ray and there's reason for that.

Mann hates this film and refuses to release it on Blu while he draws oxygen.

His wife hates it even more, so I don't think we'll see an Arsenic & Old Lace scenario anytime soon.

Anyway, I doubt this release will by any means, see significant Picture Quality improvement over the one I have.

Now as for that release;

Though the PQ is junk, it's watchable.

What surprised me was the excellent Audio Quality it provided.

Tangerine Dream just rocks outta my Kef stereo speakers like a Banshee from the abyss, it's glorious!

So, depending on price, I'll probably double dip and get this just to see if in fact there's a better PQ on offer.

Sigh, with my luck, they'll mess with the AQ...😉

The Keep

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, I've not seen mention of audio specifics yet @Veum but I suppose an email to them could address any concerns.

As Imprint is just spooling up, I'm sure Via Vision are anxious to respond to relevant queries such as yours. 🙂

Contact Info, Facebook, and Twitter links at bottom of their page.

As for delivery time to NA? Normally I'd say 2-3 weeks but with all this virus craziness going on, I don't know.

I never care anyway, considering the amount of time I've spent not owning something, how long it reaches me once purchased is superfluous to me...

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good morning everyone!

@extantsrevenge, @R1s1ngs0n and I restructured the former "OTHER" category and present to you the Showbiz News !

Right now we have the topics That's Entertainment for information about upcoming entertainment events or releases and The Buzz for all the gossip and rumors in the entertainment industry!

Hope you'll take a look and bring some of that juicy info with you! 😃🤗

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Just a question I thought I'd post here.

Whats up with novamedia? No news or info on upcoming releases.

This just a guess but been on the news Korea has Coronavirus, so would it's going to hit all that side of the world regarding releases not just china. Personally I expect a slow down while this is all ongoing. Think we will get releases not just at the normal pace. And this is just my own opinion for what it's worth.

Basil 👍

Edited by Basil
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, RAK said:

Well someone just asked recently what NovaMedia is doing, well here is your answer. A Fullslip, and a Lenticular.

71A41961-F2B3-45F5-9157-EF0894C7BB4E.jpeg

6F6F5B44-85EF-45D2-AA75-54DFC2DF97EC.jpeg

oh dear will they not pension off rambo into the abyss, hes getting too damn old to these films. its go to be believable. next will be rambo at the post office on pension day.

south park beat a dead horse GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1