IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

2 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Hi @Veum Not too bad buddy. 

Been getting ready for my my return to work. De-Xmassing the last few bits, washed the car etc.

I feel like I should know this, but who’s your team?

no dog in this hunt now... my team the COLTS, did not make the NFL playoffs 🏈 this yr, they were not very good this yr.!😔

• Sad 1

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Robertm89 said:

😂😂😂

You remembered hahaha... I'm thinking of it more as it's fanatic selection and it's not blufans as such 😂

Did I really complain that much about hulk ? In my defense I got 3 damaged boxes before I got a good one lol. 

I loved endgame so much that when I seen that I new I would regret it if I didn't get it. I got captain marvel so I had to get endgame too. 

Ohhhhh mate... so you have fallen foul of their trap then! Precisely why I didn’t bother with Captain Marvel, now you will have to collect them all! 😂😂😂

I do recall something about you being done with Blufans yes 😂

Curious... and clearly there is no right or wrong answer, but what is it about the Fanatics that made you want it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Veum said:

no dog in this hunt now... my team the COLTS, did not make the NFL playoffs 🏈 this yr, they were not very good this yr.!😔

I know that feeling mate. My Team have had their ups and downs during my lifetime, and have been out of top flight football for about 16yrs, but this year is our centenary year, and it’s looking very good indeed. But yes I have felt more pain than joy over the years 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Ohhhhh mate... so you have fallen foul of their trap then! Precisely why I didn’t bother with Captain Marvel, now you will have to collect them all! 😂😂😂

Curious... and clearly there is no right or wrong answer, but what is it about the Fanatics that made you want it?

Because i told him it was rare and limited like a moth to a flame 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, blu.steel33 said:

Because i told him it was rare and limited like a moth to a flame 🤣🤣

You mean the cardboard box is rare??? 🤣🙌🏼 😉

Each to their own, and if you want one, then we’ll done to MP for securing you one, but it’s a bloody Zavvi Steel in a Very Very expensive box! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

If your trying to tell me I can't control myself @Pbsw23 @blu.steel33 I know... She's been telling me this for years 😂😂😂

I just liked that it was something new and I didn't own a premium captain marvel and now I do and soon I'm gonna have an endgame to go next to her. Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

If your trying to tell me I can't control myself @Pbsw23 @blu.steel33 I know... She's been telling me this for years 😂😂😂

I just liked that it was something new and I didn't own a premium captain marvel and now I do and soon I'm gonna have an endgame to go next to her. Lol 

3 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

You mean the cardboard box is rare??? 🤣🙌🏼 😉

Each to their own, and if you want one, then we’ll done to MP for securing you one, but it’s a bloody Zavvi Steel in a Very Very expensive box! 😂😂😂😂

Stop trying to talk it down hahah.... 

The 2 slips in it are nice too... 

Stop killing the fantastic FANATIC vibe. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Stop trying to talk it down hahah.... 

The 2 slips in it are nice too... 

Stop killing the fantastic FANATIC vibe. 

I just tell it as it is mate 😆 Also why I don’t bother with OAB’s. ... *waits for someone to mention the Spider-Man OAB “Grail” as a comeback.... 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Veum said:

🌛 good night to you psychos who need to go to sleep now! 💤

good night kitten GIF

2 hours ago, Veum said:

🌛 good night to you psychos who need to go to sleep now! 💤

good night kitten GIF

No work for me tomorrow so a couple of movies have been in order will post on thread about what I've seen tomorrow 👌💪

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I seen myself getting closer to this mark yesterday when I was on my profile, so I wanted to use my 1000th post as a thank you to everybody on media Psychos.

It's been just a little over a year since I found this forum and I've had so many amazing items arrive since then. What started out in my head as a starting point to getting premiums, has ended up being a place where I have many laughs and spend a lot of my day on. (when it's possible and the better half isn't in my lug 😂) made friends on it and it's always a great place for good banter so here's too the next 1000 posts on this great place. Special shout of too the people that I feel I've conversed with the most...... @blu.steel33 @RileyLad @Basil @Scary Hair @extantsrevenge @DodgyDave @Pbsw23 @R1s1ngs0n @Veum @Hollywood E Rock @ksosk @StrikerEureka79@ukade2327 @deckard99 @larson1977@Benoit46 @airwins @Havoc @icewire

And not forgetting the main man @Masterblaster

tenor (2).gif

giphy (6).gif

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

@Robertm89 your welcome my friend I also enjoy this place to with great banter, good people, great editions even though I’m waiting on some editions to arrive this month and can’t wait for them to arrive..

let the next 1000 posts be just as fun as the first 1000 posts you have done.

congratulations confetti GIF  

My friend on 

neon GIF by Happy Motion posts

Edited by StrikerEureka79
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RAK said:

Hi @RAK,

What are you going to do w/this?

Is it a good idea just to buy one from Nova, what is their shipping charges like, please?

Edited by Veum

6 minutes ago, RAK said:

It’s $14 shipping wheather you buy one, or 3.

I am probably going to pick this up on Thursday when I get paid. If you want to wait til then I can throw yours on mine, and we can split the shipping?

LMK

Sounds good @RAK, however how would this work getting my copy to me... more shipping charges?

36 minutes ago, RAK said:

It’s $14 shipping wheather you buy one, or 3.

I am probably going to pick this up on Thursday when I get paid. If you want to wait til then I can throw yours on mine, and we can split the shipping?

LMK

cheers rak but alot of moneys used up at the mo, plus got car service mot next few days so ill have to pass on this one.

basil 👍

• Like 2

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before. Psychos today needs no introduction 

THIN Tuesday

Spoiler

NwzFSt2.jpg

KCQYvJB.jpg

lSq39Wg.jpg

HGnmEGh.jpg

iW9oRvD.jpg

9FC6WXo.jpg

qpDWyKd.jpg

m2YjVaM.jpg

Wnj7yAh.jpg

zVQnxpK.jpg

7lWz9qu.jpg

wQ01oE0.jpg

Psychos here’s to a Tuesday filled with peace, premiums, and prosperity!!! I hope you all have a wonderful day!

giphy.gif

P.S. @Robertm89 I appreciate the shoutout, & being included in your 1000th post!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 4