IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Basil said:

well today for me has been a lazy day quite purposefully. i have not had to visit the mother in law the first time in about 2-3 years now on a saturday.

said to my wife i wanted a saturday off just to do nothing but lay infront of tv and watch some tv and movies, i needed to recharge the batterys.

i am always running around after someone else. yesterday was at my mum and dads sorting out setting up new printer after finishing work at lunch got back in around 5pm. as there about 40min drive away.

anyway have enjoyed my day today and think i might even do same tommorrow. my car is in desperate need of a wash but is raining tommorrow so think thats off the cards. so that have to happen next week along with getting all the prescriptions from the pharmacy for us both.

but this recharging batterys is good and has been too long coming and starting to feel a little better for it tbh :D

sometimes it becomes choosing how to use my little free time wisely to get things done, i think is same for ann and hollywood.

life these days is soo busy compared when i was 20. god the days of no responsibilities was soo nice xD

and poor old ann she has it the worst, 3 jobs and a million other things inbetween, i call her mission hippo as she is always on the go :ph34r:

right ive been doing well today up at 6 am sat nap about 2pm for 1hr and now thinking going to bed 00:15 sunday.

so ill say it first

soblessed GIF

and

sleepy good night GIF

basil :D

Yep once you have a complete day off your more knakerd than when you work your arse off and never stop .

As for washing the car up at Mums as its National Trust land and for the drive they can not have Concrete or tarmac. 

Its a Lime powder that is 

' supposedly ' to set like concrete once it gets wet and drys again . 

Utter bullocks  its like paper paste sand wash the spray  even reaches the feckin roof .

Now when you TRY and wash it off it re sticks . Takes 4 to 6 decent washes to shift the stuff as it leaves a fine powder film residue

car wash GIF

When I was 20 I was working full time as a care assistant  £2.25 an hr  £3.00 an hr for nights . 

Mixed 3 pattern shifts in a week .  6 years then 4 years solid 12hr nights . Part of why i carn't sleep now

hyper dog GIF.

I always  think yep 3 jobs yet there is always someone who is worse off by not having a job . Or ill health themselves and family members .

I AM LUCKY I HAVE PSYCHOS world wide at my back

christian bale laughing GIF

No matter what time of day or night I can drop a @  and someone will answer  my call

scary movie hello GIF

How many people can say that

grin smile GIF by Julieee Logan

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

@Basil and  the UK CREW 

for  those of us like ME who have never seen Star Trek Discovery  .

E 4 8PM Sunday the 15th December from the very start .

I have to say chapettes and  chaps I am a tad excited to give this a watch

anticipation popcorn GIF

😁👍😊💋💋

Hi @Scary Hair

I have Star Trek Discovery (I have not seen this either) season1 on order at our Library! 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Veum said:

Hi @Scary Hair

I have Star Trek Discovery (I have not seen this either) season1 on order at our Library! 😉

Our library's are closing down big time 😞😞. Most are run now by volunteers❤❤. 

The  collage that our 2 kids go to is really active 😍😁 .

This station has advertisements yet its free to watch so see how we go .

Just have to remember the bloody thing is on and to watch it 😁🤭🤣🤣

• Like 3

Another evening, another night, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos just popping in to say Happy 

giphy.gif

To those of you who are still living the day &

giphy.gif

To all the Psychos who are resting in bed now. I hope you all rest well and wake stronger than before to take on Monday!

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before. Psychos HaPpy

Monday GIF by GianniArone

I'm still at work & this whole night I haven't gotten anything done because the robots in my station have been malfunctioning.

On the bright side my feet feel good because I haven't been on them most of the night. On the down side I don't like leaving the 1st shift operator in the hole. 

over it no GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

I tried, but it's over! There isn't anymore I can do. More than likely 1st shift guy isn't going to catch up & second shift guy is off today. It's probably going to be a $hit Show when I return later tonight.

With all that said today is going to be a good day! Here's to everyone in our community having a Monday filled with Peace and Premiums!

giphy.gif

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 2

@Scary Hair @Veum disco you love it slow to get going first 4 eps s1 but stick with it i wont steer you wrong, close story wise to orginal series imho 👍

and ann i have just had to purchase 4 tyres for mine front 2 on wear bars back 2 ok ish but want same alround with £40 discount only £507 but these should do 25,000 at least, why is it i always like the best tyres 9_9 now getting fitted friday

thank goodness for my flexible friend

https://www.michelin.co.uk/auto/tyres/michelin-crossclimate-plus

heres a vid of old crossclimate, not plus gotta watch this spot on review something else :D

basil O.o

Edited by Basil
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Veum said:

🥤 good morning here, good day there... Veum here! 🤠🎅🤶

HAPPY MONDAY! 😊

monday GIF

Well my friends a doc follow-up and taking our lawn mower in for our annual maintenance (they take off $25 if you take it in in Dec., Jan. And Feb.) today! 😗

season 3 doctor GIF

I hope your day is a nice one! 😘

coffee GIF

Mower I LOVE Mowers. 

I could quite happily spend all week infact  a lifetime at a mower museum. 

Mine is one my Dad left me .

A little mountfield petrol  number . He had it converted to unleaded when they phased out 2 and 4 stroke petrol. 

It's  my pride and joy 59 years old and purrs like a kitten..

Even when the grass is long and pee wet through it cuts like a hot knife through butter .

1 hour ago, Basil said:

@Scary Hair @Veum disco you love it slow to get going first 4 eps s1 but stick with it i wont steer you wrong, close story wise to orginal series imho 👍

and ann i have just had to purchase 4 tyres for mine front 2 on wear bars back 2 ok ish but want same alround with £40 discount only £507 but these should do 25,000 at least, why is it i always like the best tyres 9_9 now getting fitted friday

thank goodness for my flexible friend

https://www.michelin.co.uk/auto/tyres/michelin-crossclimate-plus

heres a vid of old crossclimate, not plus gotta watch this spot on review something else :D

basil O.o

Tyres i go high mid range . Don't do the mileage to warrant  premium. 

Only had the swift 3 days continental  top of the range from the factory .

Nail in the outside side wall feckin £64 quid for a new one .

Then 5 month's later the other front one on the road at his Mum and Dads some wanker had had dropped metal shavings from something they where having done car wise , didn't sweep up right the tosses  .

Peed me off Rich had the same thing only his was on the flat of the tyre and held a patch job 😤😤

Premium I save for Steels  😍😁❤❤.

• Like 3

well here we are got woken up by wife rolling round with duvet under her arm cutting off my wind pipe and half choking me.  at 3.30 and now i can't sleep.

:ENVOUTER:

gave her a nudge and eventually she let go few noises grumbled layed on her back and then started snoring, have now given up come downstairs and turned heating on as is nice toasty 17c instead of normal 20c.

oh well nice start to the day not

fire oops GIF

basil :(

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Basil said:

damn think im in love again:x

gal gadot at it again @Veum@Hollywood E Rock@Scary Hair check it out

basil :x

@Basil

My friend I'm trying to avoid all trailers & info on this movie.

nervous pyeongchang 2018 GIF by NBC Olympics

I want to go into the theaters blind not knowing anything.

awkward rashida jones GIF by Angie Tribeca

I'm going to ride my own wave of excitement until I'm in my seat watching it on the big screen!!!

jon stewart popcorn GIF

• Haha 3

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos, Thursdays just wasn’t enough, we here on this side of the site desire even MORE!!! Tuesday from this day forward isn’t just about Tacos, now Tuesday’s represent

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Z7S2qMJ.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

MTE7XxN.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

etPqZOS.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

THIN   TUESDAY !!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

May you all have a Tuesday that’s better than Monday!!!

giphy.gif

• Like 3

A quick reminder to those who may still have not sent their presents, Xmas is in two weeks so don’t wait too long if you want your gifts to arrive in time to your Secret Santa.

Also, don’t forget to post pictures of received packages in here:

https://mediapsychos.com/topic/12229-let-the-fun-begin/

cheers

• Like 4

1 hour ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

A quick reminder to those who may still have not sent their presents, Xmas is in two weeks so don’t wait too long if you want your gifts to arrive in time to your Secret Santa.

Also, don’t forget to post pictures of received packages in here:

https://mediapsychos.com/topic/12229-let-the-fun-begin/

cheers

Yep sending it out this weekend, should get it in plenty of time. Thanks for the reminder.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos, Thursdays just wasn’t enough, we here on this side of the site desire even MORE!!! Tuesday from this day forward isn’t just about Tacos, now Tuesday’s represent

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Z7S2qMJ.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

MTE7XxN.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

etPqZOS.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

THIN TUESDAY!!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

May you all have a Tuesday that’s better than Monday!!!

giphy.gif

Oh man I love you my friend @Hollywood E Rock!😘

A request for me, would you be able to put in more “dark-haired” beauties! 😍

mila kunis beauty GIF happy victorias secret GIF

beautiful GIF

• Like 2