IGNORED

LET THE FUN BEGIN 2019

R1s1ngs0n

@3rasus @airwins @Benoit46 @bearlol @BobaFett1974 @capricornio34232 @Catgirl @CAYENNE-FAHRER @cypheria078 @ddeahl @deckard99 @extantsrevenge @GANTZ @Grendel @Gubbel @Hal9000 @Hollywood E Rock @icewire @Jimmy @JiumJium @ksosk @larson1977 @Limited Edition @Magnifly @Masterblaster @Michael hillaby @PRIAPISM @R1s1ngs0n @RAK @raylight @RhodW @RileyLad @Scary Hair @Steelbook Indy @TDKR77 @thomue1987 @Trianna @uBad @Veum @wquach @Xeneixe @zones1445

To all Psychos who have joined, welcome and thank you for helping make this year's Secret Santa an even bigger event than before.

It was decided that this year each participant will know his designated Santa as we felt it would significantly increase people's chances to get presents they like by directly 'talking' to each other.

Plus, it's an opportunity to get to know another person with whom you might not have conversed otherwise.

We have already made the shuffle so stay tuned for incoming PMs. 

@icewire @Hollywood E Rock and myself are available by PM if anyone has any question or inquiry.

Let's Party

john ritter film GIF

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 5
  • Haha 7

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Veum said:

I’m getting much anxiety as I think I’m too out-classed by you wonderful Psychos to be a ‘good’ Santa secret! 😒

scared paper bag GIF by davidsaracino

Everything will be just fine, buddy. As long as the present/s you get for your Santa stay out of your basement, I'm sure he'll be a very happy Psycho come Xmas.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Veum said:

Yeah I know, I’m not thinking it as a contest... it is just

cant deal with it andrew scott GIF

Now I'm beginning to think your Santa will be a very lucky guy. You're so worried about making the right impression (which is not what this thing is about...well, maybe a little 😜) that I'm sure he'll get his awesome present at least 2 weeks in advance via Fedex 😂

Calm Down Chill Out GIF by Justin

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Now I'm beginning to think your Santa will be a very lucky guy. You're so worried about making the right impression (which is not what this thing is about...well, maybe a little 😜) that I'm sure he'll get his awesome present at least 2 weeks in advance via Fedex 😂

Calm Down Chill Out GIF by Justin

A2E6A3F1-D211-4CF0-9875-59F593979BE0.gif.1266c29e75584e114130009a42a93815.gif

house delivers GIF

loop rolling GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 2

So now that everyone knows their designated Santas and the quest for the ‘perfect gift’ is officially underway, it’s important to be reminded that this is not a competition over who gets the best, most expensive present.

This is about sharing and exchanging as a community of which we are all proud to be members.

One last thing: assuming many members will receive packages well before Xmas, it would be nice to see photos of these shared on this thread (no names and addresses visible, of course). And...
PLEASE DO NOT OPEN YOUR PRESENTS BEFORE CHRISTMAS !!

Our esteemed colleague @GANTZ a.k.a Frenchy McClane has been appointed as this year’s Santa Police, so beware - anyone caught opening their presents before Xmas will end up like this fella here

die-hard-christmas.jpg

Have a great weekend everyone 😊

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Haha 5