Media Psychos One Click Award

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello @extantsrevenge and many greetings to all other fellow MP Members!

it is both time to get my next award and to tell a nice story for the MP-campfire...

Once upon a time (in 2018) when I happened to come across a large black box adorned with the Star Wars logo on a common German Blu-Ray information site, in a list of international releases.... a box by the way which turned out to be the Blufans Edition of STAR WARS - AWAKENING OF THE FORCE...!

At first I thought it was a cheap cardboard cover of some crappy third world release, but since I had been fascinated by the series since early childhood ("d*a*m*n, where the f*** do I get a laser sword...???"), I investigated further and found out step by step, that

-   what I had found was the contrary of some cheap bootleg but heavenly artwork,

-   what Premium Editions are all about

-   and that a small universe of its own has been created around this

In a nutshell -  today I can't imagine my cinema life without being part of this galaxy of Media Freaks!

Since the time of hunting for my first Blufans Box I have developed into a collector who especially appreciates the combination of One Click and Steelbook (as a look in my showroom would easily prove) and If I wanted to present all the One Clicks I've got in the meantime, I'd probably might have to take an aerial photography (!) to present them all at once, but here are some editions from different retailers (and the editions that are still sealed and do not occupy too much space, so I could already present 25 One Clicks for the upcoming next OC-Award Level on one photography :D)

So now, @extantsrevenge this for Your appreciated consideration:

IMG_7535.thumb.jpg.d24307f42d61b8efa2579f9807b49a5b.jpg

By the way - the edition that started my collecting passion was also the first one I went hunting for -

and of course it still holds a special place among my treasures to this very day.... 

IMG_6748.thumb.jpg.227170bbd971cdfac9185f8a14a60c64.jpg

(... and now I have to go back to the workshop and continue with crafting my light saber... 😎 )  200.gif

• Like 15

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@extantsrevenge My submission for the OC 10 award .

some are what i have spent time building myself so the numbers may not match the editions are the same .

so If you dont class it as a OC I understand Selfie Hug GIF

and  to All @★ Administrators ★ @★ Super Moderator ★@★ Moderator ★ with

Thanks Thank You GIF by bluesbear

and a EXTRA  MASSIVE to @DodgyDave For the PA ZDT Poster with the original holder , a total bugger to get out and a lot got destroyed in the process of getting the poster out I Love You Smile GIF by corgiyolk

also   @Masterblaster as most of his is thanks to his sales 

Way To Go Reaction GIF

20220424_132122.thumb.jpg.904ff1aca559d7adc1db97e10451855f.jpg

• Like 15