IGNORED

Media Psychos One Click Award

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

I have a question for all OC collectors, would you consider the new Steelbook Boxsets we recently get from several movie series a OC?

Like the Jurassic Park Set with 6 Movies

Spoiler
Newsteelbook 431 - Media Psychos - Blufans Green Mile - Jurassic Park Ultimate Boxset - ET 4K Steelbook

or the Monsterverse, Mad Max Sets for example.

Spoiler
Newsteelbook 384 - Media Psychos -  Dune Steelbook - Mad Max 4K

Are they premium enough to pass as a OC, or are they just a nice Boxset? I mean the term OC is normally reserved for a Premium release with several editions for the same movie. We have already seen some premiums that are different like the Blufans Mad Max Set which I would call a OC for the Mad Max Series or the UHD The Dark Knight Set which also only has each movie included in 1 edition.

Let me know what you think and if you would allow these Steelbook Collection Sets in this award.

• Like 10
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, extantsrevenge said:

I have a question for all OC collectors, would you consider the new Steelbook Boxsets we recently get from several movie series a OC?

Reveal hidden contents

Newsteelbook 431 - Media Psychos - Blufans Green Mile - Jurassic Park Ultimate Boxset - ET 4K Steelbook

Reveal hidden contents

Are they premium enough to pass as a OC, or are they just a nice Boxset? I mean the term OC is normally reserved for a Premium release with several editions for the same movie. We have already seen some premiums that are different like the Blufans Mad Max Set which I would call a OC for the Mad Max Series or the UHD The Dark Knight Set which also only has each movie included in 1 edition.

Let me know what you think and if you would allow these Steelbook Collection Sets in this award.

I agree and I think sets like Blufans Mad Max, and UHDClub Mummy Trilogy should qualify as OC. 

The ones with 1 edition only like UHD Dark Knight is a tough call. 

• Like 7

vor 15 Minuten schrieb extantsrevenge:

Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

We need to ask the OC-Pope @Cornbuster

War Film GIF by Magnolia Pictures

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

vor einer Stunde schrieb extantsrevenge:

If every movie has a separate slip like Blufans Mad Max, yes.

Without that its only what they are already called: a steelbook boxset.

• Like 11

Am 31.3.2023 um 11:52 schrieb extantsrevenge:

1: @Cornbuster Germany 93 OCs

Praise The Lord Applause GIFYelling Germany GIF  😄

vor 6 Stunden schrieb DodgyDave:

5A95CDE6-B5ED-4EC2-84CA-A9125AAD0EDE.thumb.jpeg.fb8bc63002ebb8d707b3ca7261bc30f0.jpeg

...i like these so much! 🤩👌👍 Wonder Woman 1, Gladiator, Terminator 1, 300, SPR, Hobbit... although not in the picture Back to the Future Box-Set! Also... 👌👍

Edited by Gladiator_MV
  • Like 9

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, Gladiator_MV said:

Praise The Lord Applause GIFYelling Germany GIF  😄

...i like these so much! 🤩👌👍 Wonder Woman 1, Gladiator, Terminator 1, 300, SPR, Hobbit... although not in the picture Back to the Future Box-Set! Also... 👌👍

Yes BttF is missing, plus LA Confidential and the remake of BvS and ZSJL. Plus others maybe. 
Then there’s all the silver label one clicks that superseded the Hardboxes. Plus all the Silver Hardbox to date. Not sure how many that adds up to.
Maybe if I added all of my FAC and BB one clicks, Maniacs, Hardboxes and other retailers, I might change the leaderboard. :D

• Like 9

Posted this back in 21 with visions of the next stage so here 2 years later we have a presentation for the next OC award stage .. 34 in total … been a lot more since then .. might post more if i can find the time to sort them all out but for now hope this will suffice… @extantsrevenge for your approval for stage 2 …. 
6D9F1A8A-C4DE-4C00-9B0D-FDCC5BAE12DF.jpeg.94b91b0c2e56df7bcbaf75fe28055bec.jpeg

• Like 19

Alright. Here are my 10 submissions for the One-Click Award. Each row is for a different retailer.

UHD Club

The Mummy Trilogy

The Dark Knight Trilogy

HDZeta

Saving Private Ryan

Gladiator

Blufans

The Incredible Hulk

Transformers: Age of Extinction

Rogue One

Filmarena

Captain America: Civil War

World Cinema Library

2001: A Space Odyssey

20230405_202052.thumb.jpg.601ecd0b252e68db8ca0968076279f58.jpg

• Like 14

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, HeightOfFolly said:

Alright. Here are my 10 submissions for the One-Click Award. Each row is for a different retailer.

UHD Club

The Mummy Trilogy

The Dark Knight Trilogy

HDZeta

Saving Private Ryan

Gladiator

Blufans

The Incredible Hulk

Transformers: Age of Extinction

Rogue One

Filmarena

Captain America: Civil War

World Cinema Library

2001: A Space Odyssey

20230405_202052.thumb.jpg.601ecd0b252e68db8ca0968076279f58.jpg

Awesome - though I'm not sure UHD Mummy or WCL 2001 count as one clicks as 2001 is a single edition of a single film and UHD Mummy is one edition of each film without a separate slip for each.  Not up to me though.

• Like 7

• ★ Administrators ★
6 hours ago, Boilersteel said:

Here is my entry for the One Click Treasure Hunter award.  Probably should have used a sharpie to write my username, but it is still just barely visible.🧐

20230405_184121.thumb.jpg.3655f1bada305213abc964dfc546b2dd.jpg

20230405_191633.thumb.jpg.dfc03f1af6767eabf5a84205677851b2.jpg

Come on, get your act together!

Turn those bloody protectors around so the flaps are at the back.  :D

• Like 5
  • Haha 8