IGNORED

Media Psychos One Click Award

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Tonic24k said:

It means we'd be able to curate our awards the same as we do our media collections. For example, I'd like all my "10 edition" awards displayed followed by all my "25 edition" awards. Currently they're intermingled. 

I think 10/25 next to each other for each retailer would look nice as well. Like a matching set. 

Edited by Rambo
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

shocked.gif

I just realized that this Award was introduced 2 years ago 😨 how the time flies. We will have Stage 2

verry_soon_2017.gif

Before that let us look at the numbers

math-numbers.gif

the

Lettering Brush GIF by Denyse®Deal Number GIF by Postcode Loterij

participating members have shown an impressive

Number One GIF by Teach Firsttypography font GIFColors Neon GIF by Todd RochefordAnimation Typography GIF

One Clicks

giphy.gif

That is almost 20 OCs per member.

Most participation goes to

giphy.gif

with 28 members, followed by Germany with 20, Team International with 12, UK 7 and France 6 members.

The 28 US members had 433 OCs which would be 15 1/2 per member

20 German members had 380 OCs which would be 19 per member

12 Team international had 222 OC which would be 18 1/2 per member

7 UK members had 142 OC which would be 20 per member

and the 6 France members had an impressive 263 OCs which would be almost 44 OCs per member

giphy.gif

The top 3 single members are

1: @Cornbuster Germany 93 OCs

2: @cypheria078 France 76 OCs

3: @SteelWild France 71 OCs

giphy.gif

to everyone who participated in Stage One until now. Come back for Stage 2 (will be very easy to get for some members on the Stage One list 😆)

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

• ★ Administrators ★

easter-27.gif

@★Platinum Psycho 2023★ @★Gold Psycho 2023★ @★ Members ★

Yeah sure that is only in a few days but we wanted to give you an early present.

HandsomeChillyCentipede-max-1mb.gif

So without any further delay we're happy to introduce the

one_click_treasure_hunter_new_award_smoky_whirlwind.gif.dec07a49cfc4c3f5a3ba3cc7f794123a.gif

To receive the One Click Treasure Hunter Award members need 25 OCs.

Rules:

Spoiler

To get the One Click Collector award and follow up awards or other packaging awards you are required to have a specific amount of releases with that packaging and you have to show us a nice picture of that, really simple. The picture has to include your Media Psychos member card or other Media Psychos stuff, it can be a simple piece of paper on which you write your member name @ mediapsychos.com (for example). It really doesn't take that much time to add something like that and makes the pictures even more exciting for the community.

For the 2nd Stage the One Click Treasure Hunter award, members need at least 25 individual One Click Sets. A One Click is a Set with multiple editions that most of the time comes with a Box.

So you can include all the Sets with a Box that have more than 1 Edition inside (FAC Hardboxes, Blufans OAB, or HDZeta Silver Label do also count towards this award). Also eligible are releases that have multiple editions (2-4) but no box (like for example old Blufans, Kimchidvd, Novamedia or WeET releases), when you include such a release you have to show all the editions, otherwise it will not count!

If you show open OC Sets with a Box, please make sure you show all Editions, otherwise they will not count as well.

Originally we planned to start the OC Collector Award with 25 Editions, but then we thought 10 might be enough to start with 😅, so we still have the original Award Design from @Trianna to use for the 2nd Stage 😊

OneClick.png.5627c76f31364c87be94bf156e84afc5.png

Members that already posted more editions for the first Stage are allowed to use their original pictures or quote their previous post. You are also welcome to provide new pictures.

Don't forget you can also go for the first Award if you don't have enough for the second and did not collect the Stage One yet.

show-me-prove-it.gif

What you got.

• Like 30
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Here is my submission for stage 2. I'm using my original pictures again 😆, I did them for the 25 required OC anyway. 28 nice OCs 😊.

Spoiler

FAC Maniac Box for T5, Equalizer 2, Forrest Gump, Terminator 2, HDZeta Gold Label Dark Knight Trilogy, Wonder Woman, Blufans Infinity War, Deadpool 2, HDZeta Silber Label Batman 1-4, WeET Infinity War & Captain Marvel, Black Barons Alita, Manta Lab Justice League, Plain Archive Train to Busan, Novamedia Guardians first 1 OC (did not have a box, 3 Editions), second release that had a box, Kimchidvd/The ON Pan's Labyrinth, Akira, Kimchidvd Cap 1 (3 editions had no Box), FAC Star Trek Beyond, Warcaft Hardboxes, Fanatic Selection Frozen 2, Blufans OAB Alita, Manta Ready Player One opened with 3 Editions, my open IT Chapter 2 Black Barons Hardbox and the Alita WeET (had no Box 4 Editions) 😍.

1199188344_OneClickAward1.thumb.JPG.8e4cf75f75477317fb5d5466e0f800fc.JPG

1974733260_OneClickAward2.thumb.JPG.ba2d856318ed26757f8bdbcc80261952.JPG

1045527362_OneClickAward3.thumb.JPG.c550556064aa0df8b994b001217217e4.JPG

I'm also adding my Maniac Box Picture I did for the Filmarena Psycho Award 😲, since I had 3 of these in the pictures above, this adds another 16 OCs for the moment.

1381719251_FilmarenaPsycho6.thumb.JPG.12455b57f66a5c7c4a89f9f32f62fe78.JPG

• Like 37

17 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Here is my submission for stage 2. I'm using my original pictures again 😆, I did them for the 25 required OC anyway. 28 nice OCs 😊.

Reveal hidden contents

FAC Maniac Box for T5, Equalizer 2, Forrest Gump, Terminator 2, HDZeta Gold Label Dark Knight Trilogy, Wonder Woman, Blufans Infinity War, Deadpool 2, HDZeta Silber Label Batman 1-4, WeET Infinity War & Captain Marvel, Black Barons Alita, Manta Lab Justice League, Plain Archive Train to Busan, Novamedia Guardians first 1 OC (did not have a box, 3 Editions), second release that had a box, Kimchidvd/The ON Pan's Labyrinth, Akira, Kimchidvd Cap 1 (3 editions had no Box), FAC Star Trek Beyond, Warcaft Hardboxes, Fanatic Selection Frozen 2, Blufans OAB Alita, Manta Ready Player One opened with 3 Editions, my open IT Chapter 2 Black Barons Hardbox and the Alita WeET (had no Box 4 Editions) 😍.

1199188344_OneClickAward1.thumb.JPG.8e4cf75f75477317fb5d5466e0f800fc.JPG

1974733260_OneClickAward2.thumb.JPG.ba2d856318ed26757f8bdbcc80261952.JPG

1045527362_OneClickAward3.thumb.JPG.c550556064aa0df8b994b001217217e4.JPG

I'm also adding my Maniac Box Picture I did for the Filmarena Psycho Award 😲, since I had 3 of these in the pictures above, this adds another 16 OCs for the moment.

1381719251_FilmarenaPsycho6.thumb.JPG.12455b57f66a5c7c4a89f9f32f62fe78.JPG

Very nice. Do you want me to give you that new, shiny award?

dbde58b130b636c02f0cfd74c404ae6875df1c7a

• Like 2
  • Haha 12