IGNORED

Media Psychos One Click Award

• ★ Administrators ★

Welcome Media Psychos Members!

Time for a brand new Award. After the popularity of our Lenticular & Full-Slip Awards we're proud to introduce to you our 3rd Packaging Award ☺️, the

One Click Collector Award.

Like the retailer awards this one will also have multiple stages. Each stage will be harder to get and we will introduce the other stages at a later point.

1st Stage: One Click Collector (Members need 10 One Click Sets to get this)

2nd Stage: One Click Treasure Hunter (Members need 25 One Click Sets to get this) (see the reveal here)

To get the One Click Collector award and follow up awards or other packaging awards you are required to have a specific amount of releases with that packaging and you have to show us a nice picture of that, really simple. The picture has to include your Media Psychos member card or other Media Psychos stuff, it can be a simple piece of paper on which you write your member name @ mediapsychos.com (for example). It really doesn't take that much time to add something like that and makes the pictures even more exciting for the community.

For the One Click Collector award, you need 10 individual One Click Sets. A One Click is a Set with multiple editions that most of the time comes with a Box.

For the 2nd Stage the One Click Treasure Hunter award, members need at least 25 individual One Click Sets.

So you can include all the Sets with a Box that have more than 1 Edition inside (FAC Hardboxes, Blufans OAB, or HDZeta Silver Label do also count towards this award). Also eligible are releases that have multiple editions (2-4) but no box (like for example old Blufans, Kimchidvd, Novamedia or WeET releases), when you include such a release you have to show all the editions, otherwise it will not count!

If you show open OC Sets with a Box, please make sure you show all Editions, otherwise they will not count as well.

The award designs are done by @Trianna 🙏

One Click Collector                                  One Click Treasure Hunter

One Click Collector.pngOneClick.png.5627c76f31364c87be94bf156e84afc5.png

A list of all awards can be found in our Award Central. It will continue to grow with many fun awards for you to get.

We hope many of you participate. And don't forget to show your appreciation for all the great pictures posted here and give them some likes 🙂

If you would like your pictures featured on Media Psychos Social Media Presence, check out this post.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 7

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

Thanks for participating in our One Click Collector Award and for sharing all these amazing editions with us.

CheapPoliticalCrow-size_restricted.gif

Congratulations @extantsrevenge (28) @CAYENNE-FAHRER (20) @hal56 (26) @Benoit46 (47) @Ripper (10) @Robertm89 (33) @SteelWild (71) @RileyLad (19) @Cornbuster (93) @cypheria078 (76) @ukade2327 (44) @Veum (49) @bilbon (10) @raylight (12) @SilentasKnight (10) @lingrass (19)  @BobaFett1974 (32) @capricornio34232 (26) @DodgyDave (10) @TheDavoser (16) @chingie123 (10) @Tonic24k (14) @Gladiator_MV (11) @JiumJium (10) @Mac Hadfield (12) @Toapel (10) @ThereIsNoooSpoon (10) @ShadowWarrior (10) @empi77 (12) @Catgirl (10) @Ryve (46) @Grendel (25) @serg50 (52) @juveunu (23) @javi (17) @bungral (10) @atomicblonde (10) @DParadigm (10) @Mdk14092 (15) @Wail (12) @BlackWidow81 (10) @jrod (12) @romeroland (16) @Steelbook Indy (23) @Freeformfreakout (10), @ryanbsmith (12) @ajames212 (10) @bossjon (10) @notdan (10) @kwyjibo7 (23) @F.M.S (25) @Reagh (13) @Scary Hair (14) @Cornrow (12) @Boilersteel (10) @GuyIncognit0 (10) @justo10 (10) @CryoSteel (11) @Gary K (10) @JojoFrance76 (13) @Rambo (13) @Mutantsmiley (10) @Gentleman (11) @InfiniteDoors (16) @Rockntoni87 (10) @Simone (10) @swish (11) @upmaniac (28) @sobmaster (10) @Chief_lookout (10) @Billy Talent (12) @ncraft (10) @defdan14 (43)  @pluto57 (38) @mpmarcel (25) @Maduin_Branford (25) @MoneySniper (10) @bl4ck5t3r(10) @MikeH5856 (10) you all have shown how much you love a nice One Click and have received the One Click Collector Award ☺️

giphy.gif

Simply wonderful, conratulations to @extantsrevenge (44) @hal56 (26) @JojoFrance76 (38) @DodgyDave (27) @cypheria078 (76) @pluto57 (38) @Veum (49) @Gary K (25) @bossjon (27) @mpmarcel (25) @Chief_lookout (25) @upmaniac (25) @Boilersteel (33) @ukade2327 (34) @CAYENNE-FAHRER (25) @capricornio34232 (103) @bilbon (26) @Rambo (36) @Cornbuster (123) @Tonic24k (35) @Maduin_Branford (25) @Wail (25) @Reagh (84) @bl4ck5t3r (25) @ncraft (25) you all have amazing OC collections and are now owner of the OC Treasure Hunter Award!

Keanu Reeves Reaction GIF

Number in ( ) behind each name is indicating how many eligible OC each member did show to get the first stage. To be used for reference on future stages and for some fun later 😬

Don't forget to like the posts of the other award recipients 🙏

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4

• ★ Administrators ★

Here is my submission for the One Click Award, I tried to include OC from different retailers and lines, so that you can see a wide selection of what is possible to include.

FAC Maniac Box for T5, Equalizer 2, Forrest Gump, Terminator 2, HDZeta Gold Label Dark Knight Trilogy, Wonder Woman, Blufans Infinity War, Deadpool 2, HDZeta Silber Label Batman 1-4, WeET Infinity War & Captain Marvel, Black Barons Alita, Manta Lab Justice League, Plain Archive Train to Busan, Novamedia Guardians first 1 OC (did not have a box, 3 Editions), second release that had a box, Kimchidvd/The ON Pan's Labyrinth, Akira, Kimchidvd Cap 1 (3 editions had no Box), FAC Star Trek Beyond, Warcaft Hardboxes, Fanatic Selection Frozen 2, Blufans OAB Alita, Manta Ready Player One opened with 3 Editions, my open IT Chapter 2 Black Barons Hardbox and the Alita WeET (had no Box 4 Editions) 😍.

So you can see many possibilities to get the award together.

One Click Award 1.JPG

One Click Award 2.JPG

One Click Award 3.JPG

• Like 33

• ★ Administrators ★

Alert GIF by memecandy

giphy.gif

Okay, I admit I was to overexcited for a new award and wanted to keep the numbers the same for all packaging awards. I also looked at my own collection and thought

giphy.gif

But then I heard to much feedback like

giphy.gif

And I must agree a OC is a much more serious investment than a Full Slip and Lenticular, so starting this with the same amount might be unfair. I want more members to get this and be excited about a new award, so we will start this with

lettering bubble GIF by Denyse

One Click.

The second Stage will have 25, so if you're already making a picture with that amount it is not going to waste.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Alert GIF by memecandy

giphy.gif

Okay, I admit I was to overexcited for a new award and wanted to keep the numbers the same for all packaging awards. I also looked at my own collection and thought

giphy.gif

But then I heard to much feedback like

giphy.gif

And I must agree a OC is a much more serious investment than a Full Slip and Lenticular, so starting this with the same amount might be unfair. I want more members to get this and be excited about a new award, so we will start this with

lettering bubble GIF by Denyse

One Click.

The second Stage will have 25, so if you're already making a picture with that amount it is not going to waste.

aXts9Qd.gif

• Haha 10

3 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Bloody show off 🤣🤣😘

32 minutes ago, Benoit46 said:

bruno mars GIF

Mission Accomplished Success GIF by THE NEXT STEP

@Benoit46's like..... I got this.....

Y3jwwe1xIpkDZXQXn3.gif.80dd44b4cdc330af5825a65c71673b46.gif

Looking good lads.. .@hal56, @Ripper, @CAYENNE-FAHRER, @extantsrevenge, @Robertm89

d2eqzPnNufq1xKrS.gif.c9f8307b34fa3ea429fe9c65f8d6948c.gif

A lot of 😍😍😍 going On right here....

4Zm776nmEX5o5Z2Af4.gif.88f25456618c1ddae3c028a007f7716b.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

• ★ Administrators ★

tenor.gif?itemid=13935074

Awesome already some submissions.

I will hand out the award now and replace the award icon later once I have a new one..... @Trianna no hinding 😉

16c2bc71a3b2c3a0da2fb66e333ed89567d02c51

Congrats to myself 😂 and

@CAYENNE-FAHRER very nice

Cry About It GIF by MOODMAN

@hal56 looks like you're also prepared for stage 2 already 👍

Happy Wonder Woman GIF

@Benoit46

df5c0f4827879c027a921c960e596f9c.gif

giphy.gif

@Ripper

giphy.gif

and @Robertm89 😍 looks like you got stage 2 covered when it comes 👌, now back to the little one

tenor.gif?itemid=15076552

You all are One Click Collector

award_received_one_click_collector.gif.2351d5a6a53cbfcabec7c909693e1e56.gif

• Like 7
  • Haha 6