IGNORED

Terminator 2: Judgment Day (3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook [Germany]

nefilim

1 hour ago, nefilim said:

hahaha so true, Kimchi, Nova, FA, Zavvi, HDzeta, Blufans, I can see them all doing one! I'll just pick up one version, whichever looks best to me as a package. Not interested in owning tons of versions. One will do nicely. Hope Kimchi or Nova pull out the stops, the original Kimchi is still a winner with stylish minimalist slip and the Nova full gloss poster art steel was a beauty.

Awards

• 7 months later...
On 2017/6/18 at 2:52 AM, Masterblaster said:

@nefilim yes its just the start im sure... wait till HDZETA comes....

On 2017/6/18 at 6:40 AM, Viper0210 said:

Looking forward to the HD zeta t2 box set. Need to complete the set

On 2017/6/18 at 1:11 PM, extantsrevenge said:

I'm looking forward the most to the T2 HDZeta Boxset and I wonder if they truly make the box that holds all 5 boxes after that.

On 2017/6/18 at 4:51 PM, Luvsteels said:

I'm Hdzeta all the way cant wait double lenti would be nice  ???

i can be sure , the HDZETA never get the rights of terminator 2 in china mainland. Because i have coorperated with the copyrights holder of china. but we can only after this movie release in theatre. this movie does not belong to UPI, Sony, warner, paramount,disney,fox. So must master and encode selves, HDzeta and blufans does not have ablity to do that. they just purchase the disc from the shanghai epic, shanghai epic just sold the upi,sony, warner and fox's disc in china mainland, and hdzeta and blufans just make a package for selling. 

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
33 minutes ago, Tristan_Wang said:

i can be sure , the HDZETA never get the rights of terminator 2 in china mainland. Because i have coorperated with the copyrights holder of china. but we can only after this movie release in theatre. this movie does not belong to UPI, Sony, warner, paramount,disney,fox. So must master and encode selves, HDzeta and blufans does not have ablity to do that. they just purchase the disc from the shanghai epic, shanghai epic just sold the upi,sony, warner and fox's disc in china mainland, and hdzeta and blufans just make a package for selling. 

That are some sad news. Did HDZeta not promise us the complete Series, or do I remember something wrong ? I was waiting all this time for the T2 Boxset. Maybe it will still happen someday due to a miracle ?

Thanks for the interesting background info @Tristan_Wang ?

sorry for my poor english. Shanghai epic is a agency of UPI, WARNER, SONY, FOX studios for distributing the DVDs, blu-ray discs and UHDs in china mainland, but wwa steelbooks and plain editions. And UHD club, HDZETA, BLUFANS just buy discs from Shanghai epic and remake the package and sell it. That is why they don't release the chinese movie and only release upi, sony, paramount, disney,fox and warner's films. because those 6 studios encode and master film for several countries, that means many audios and subtitles.  And terminator2 belongs to studio canal. So you know what I mean? We could encode and master film and send it to cencorship administrator. We can do it completely by ourselves. the others does not.@extantsrevenge  

Awards

so it is very hard to release lionsgat, studio canal, china, hk, or tw movie in china mainland. no one will do that. sometimes blufans hdzeta release even without chinese subtitle, i think their most customer is from abroad. One way we will distribute the lionsgate, studio canal and others, to fill this blank. because if we do not, no one will do it in china mainland. that is the point. the other way we will select some very old and real classic or very special movie to redesign and release from shanghai epic too, hope more chinese moviefans to know it. I believe if hdzeta or blufans do not release dc or marvel , the other countries still release it like kimchi, nova, blu collection, film arena…….

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

@Tristan_Wang thanks for the info. I think I understood it from your first post, but was a little shocked because I was really waiting for T2 to happen, but your background informations explained why it did't. Very nice and interesting informations into the chinese marked, I was unaware of all this. How about a T2 release from MLIFE or WCL ?

@PRIAPISM @Masterblaster @ksosk @larson1977 @E-Film @psychoscot @HAITHAM @DodgyDave @Benoit46 @45Caliber @ukade2327 @DParadigm @Scary Hair @nefilim (Terminator Fan Club + Random people tag, maybe this is interesting for you).

18 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

@Tristan_Wang thanks for the info. I think I understood it from your first post, but was a little shocked because I was really waiting for T2 to happen, but your background informations explained why it did't. Very nice and interesting informations into the chinese marked, I was unaware of all this. How about a T2 release from MLIFE or WCL 1f609.png

@PRIAPISM @Masterblaster @ksosk @larson1977 @E-Film @psychoscot @HAITHAM @DodgyDave @Benoit46 @45Caliber @ukade2327 @DParadigm @Scary Hair @nefilim (Terminator Fan Club + Random people tag, maybe this is interesting for you).

Shame shame shame.....

MLIFE & WCL to the rescue please ;)

22 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

How about a T2 release from MLIFE or WCL 1f609.png

21 minutes ago, ksosk said:

Really hope MLIFE will consider 1f60d.png

3 minutes ago, larson1977 said:

MLIFE & WCL to the rescue please ;)

after released in theatre in china mainland we will release the blu-ray disc and/or UHD into MLIFE series. we confirmed it and annouced last year , but the serial number is not confirmed.  So HDZETA does not say anything about T2. They avoid to say that.

Awards

One thing that the steelbook world has taught me is patients and when you least expect it a a much loved title gets the premium upgrade .

That love should not be just limited to masive block busting mainstream game changes like T2  .

OTHERS that still changed and broadened our cinematic world would be snapped up by us the collectors in a second .

A premium Strange Days , Near Dark , Fright Night completely sold out in hrs not days cos they have the love too.

HdZ T2 time will tell ? . 

What will be interesting is WHEN AND IF  The Abyss Directors cut gets a reworking with an all singing all vewing format upgrade a stonking lush box ??

@Tristan_Wang Interestingly, Lionsgate, Studio Canal, etc. seem to be just as difficult to distribute in the US but we are also region-A. Neither do any steelbooks here and the ones I end up having to import are region-B locked. Since the US has all but abandoned 3D releases that means the new T2 3D releases aren't available to US customers at all (unless they import and have region-B capable 3D players).

Archived